PDA

View Full Version : Online dating

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11

Anita18
07-29-2010, 12:20 AM
My standards aren't that high - employed, breathing and wifeless about covers it. Hair is a plus. :)

In the first two weeks, I can't seem to get two out of three. Mr. Looking for Mom was the best of the lot.
Well, with the economy being what it is...:lol:

Norlite
07-29-2010, 12:40 AM
My standards aren't that high - employed, breathing and wifeless about covers it. Hair is a plus. :)

Add not an alcoholic to that and you have the perfect man. :lol:

Prancer
07-29-2010, 01:56 AM
"Are you my Mother?"

No, zaph is a SNORT :lol:.

Sorry. No matter how I try, I. Cannot. Erase. That. Cursed. Book. From. My. Brain.

BYTCH has a lead on a guy who just might meet your criteria, zaph. Send her an email about it.

Anita18
07-29-2010, 02:05 AM
No, zaph is a SNORT :lol:.

Sorry. No matter how I try, I. Cannot. Erase. That. Cursed. Book. From. My. Brain.

BYTCH has a lead on a guy who just might meet your criteria, zaph. Send her an email about it.
You'd better watch out for those FSU leads, though. lash tried to hook me up with some guy she knew but later admitted she thought the guy was a douche. (Boy, was I glad that didn't pan out.) :lol: It's just that I played piano...I think. This was a long time ago, I don't really remember anymore. :lol: Maybe if lash checks this out she'll set me straight.

Prancer
07-29-2010, 02:10 AM
You'd better watch out for those FSU leads, though. lash tried to hook me up

PML! That was as far as I needed to go.

Southpaw
07-29-2010, 02:10 AM
Lates response is from a guy half my age looking to be "mentored and nurtured." I don't think so, bud.

You're looking at this the wrong way! I once dated a guy who was very, shall we say, accomplished, and he credited his :grope: skillz to that nice older lady who took him under her wing once upon a time. I said, "Skategods bless you, nice cougar lady!" Think of it as charity work, your way of giving back to the female community. :D

Anita18
07-29-2010, 02:12 AM
PML! That was as far as I needed to go.
I know. I've learned my lesson. :lol:

mmscfdcsu
07-29-2010, 02:18 AM
You do have to somewhat lower your standards, but that depends on what your standards are. ;)

In the first two weeks, I can't seem to get two out of three. Mr. Looking for Mom was the best of the lot.

I have one for you. The good news is that he has hair. The bad news is that it is on his back and in his ears and his nose. :watch:

zaphyre14
07-29-2010, 01:00 PM
You're looking at this the wrong way! I once dated a guy who was very, shall we say, accomplished, and he credited his :grope: skillz to that nice older lady who took him under her wing once upon a time. I said, "Skategods bless you, nice cougar lady!" Think of it as charity work, your way of giving back to the female community. :D

Been there, done that, don't care to repeat the experience, thank you very much. :cool: There's just something squicky about this guy. I mean, what kind of occupation is "inventory"? I figure it's a euphemism for "stock boy at Walmart."

Kruss
07-29-2010, 11:23 PM
My latest hilarious experience is too long to post here, but my tumblr page (http://songkat.tumblr.com) has a hilarious story on it from a real winner's profile.

milanessa
07-29-2010, 11:44 PM
I mean, what kind of occupation is "inventory"? I figure it's a euphemism for "stock boy at Walmart."

Ouch.

Anita18
07-30-2010, 12:32 AM
Ouch.
Granted, it's not the job, it's the attitude. I sometimes talk with our housekeeping supervisor when I stay late at work and even though all he does he pick up our trash, vacuum, and mop, he's so enthused about it. Not that janitorial work is his passion, but if you're gonna do something, put some pride and effort into it, ya know? Otherwise you're just unnecessarily making your life feel useless and miserable.

It's hard not to admire someone who has that kind of philosophy, no matter what job they have. My bf is an aerospace engineer and the way he talks about his job, it seems like he's going in every day to get his teeth pulled. :lol: At least he is passionate in programming something else as a hobby, otherwise I would have dumped him early on for being a sad pathetic sack. :lol:

lash
07-30-2010, 02:23 AM
YMaybe if lash checks this out she'll set me straight.

I don't remember either :( I am getting senile in my old age.

Anita18
07-30-2010, 02:39 AM
I don't remember either :( I am getting senile in my old age.
Saved PMs to the rescue! His name was Dave. :lol: Dear God this was 4 years ago. :lol:

Prancer
07-30-2010, 02:57 AM
Been there, done that, don't care to repeat the experience, thank you very much. :cool: There's just something squicky about this guy. I mean, what kind of occupation is "inventory"? I figure it's a euphemism for "stock boy at Walmart."

Might be, but I actually know someone who works for a business that does nothing but inventory. They shut down closing stores, basically, controlling all the inventory so the employees don't steal it all and so that profits/losses are controlled by a disinterested party (important in bankruptcy cases).

Yeah, I didn't know there was such a business, either, but she is busy all time and will happily talk your ear off about inventory control any time you ask (and even if you don't).