PDA

View Full Version : Two Rivals, Same Coach - One Succeeded, The other... not so much

Pages : 1 2 [3]

bardtoob
07-17-2010, 05:04 PM
My comment about Karen and Michelle wasn't a negative one.

I know . . . If anything, it would be MY FAULT if it became negative since I started it, although Karen was a very good skater and is a good coach.

CaptCrunch
07-17-2010, 07:51 PM
interesting and I am assuming this was after the Olympic season. Who was Caryn's coach after that?

After the 88 season Kadavy relocated to Illinois and was being coached by woman who's name I can't remember now.....Charlene someone? <g> No one famous.

MR-FAN
07-17-2010, 08:56 PM
After the 88 season Kadavy relocated to Illinois and was being coached by woman who's name I can't remember now.....Charlene someone? <g> No one famous.

Charlene Wong?

bardtoob
07-17-2010, 09:02 PM
Charlene Wong?

Errr . . . I doubt that since Charlene would have been on of Caryn's competitors if they ended up at the same international competition.

ChibiChibi
07-17-2010, 11:06 PM
I know . . . If anything, it would be MY FAULT if it became negative since I started it, although Karen was a very good skater and is a good coach.

And she is an amazing choreographer, too! A friend of mine told me that not too long ago Karen was choreographing Michelle's new EX programs, and watching them skate together was just breathtaking. :hat1:

skatesindreams
07-18-2010, 01:35 AM
A friend of mine told me that not too long ago Karen was choreographing Michelle's new EX programs, and watching them skate together was just breathtaking

Thanks for sharing that!

kwanfan1818
07-19-2010, 05:28 PM
I loved Karen Kwan's skating.