PDA

View Full Version : Gwyneth Paltrow: Most Perfect Person in the World

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

overedge
07-10-2010, 05:54 AM
Wow, I wonder how much her publicist had to pay for this lovefest.....

http://gawker.com/5583552/gwyneth-paltrow-is-the-most-perfect-person-in-the-world?skyline=true&s=i

nerdycool
07-10-2010, 06:13 AM
I don't know much about her. But that kinda made me want to throw up, it was so obsessively worshipful.

michiruwater
07-10-2010, 06:42 AM
Vogue's lead article is always a little... too much.

vesperholly
07-10-2010, 07:22 AM
"a known Veela" PML

Paltrow has a Vitamin D deficiency from the wonderful diet she's been on for years, and she's featured in Vogue for cooking? oh, the irony.

briancoogaert
07-10-2010, 09:10 AM
For sure, she is beautiful. For the rest, I don't know : nobody's perfect !

liv
07-10-2010, 02:02 PM
I don't think she's beautiful. She is an attractive woman to be sure, but we've been told she's beautiful so often that I can't believe I disagree. I don't want to diss her too much, but she has the weirdest neck. When she turns to the side it's all bent out of shape and freaks me out. Hmmm, snark much, lol.

Norlite
07-10-2010, 02:35 PM
I've never thought she was beautiful. She's certainly not as attractive as her mother, even now at her mother's age.

Plus, she's always seemed a bit too immature for my liking, in interviews. Now if she's on a late night talk show I happen to have on, it's my cue to go get my jammies on, wash up for the night or take a bathroom break.

snoopy
07-10-2010, 02:40 PM
She was appealing when she was younger because her look fit that ingenue thing she has going on. But IMO that look doesn't translate as well as she ages. I can't say it ever occurred to me that she could be the most perfect person in the world, not even the top 100.

woodstock
07-10-2010, 03:17 PM
The only reason they chose her is because I was out doing yardwork and missed vogue's phone call offering me the title. :P

I'm guessing a lot of other women missed their phone call too.

Rex
07-10-2010, 03:40 PM
For sure, she is beautiful. For the rest, I don't know : nobody's perfect !

I've never thought she was beautiful. She's certainly not as attractive as her mother, even now at her mother's age.

Plus, she's always seemed a bit too immature for my liking, in interviews. Now if she's on a late night talk show I happen to have on, it's my cue to go get my jammies on, wash up for the night or take a bathroom break.

Me either, Norlite. I never thought she was as hot as people made her out to be, and for a while they were comparing her to Grace Kelly, and that made me cringe. And I never thought she was a great actress either. Serviceable yes, but no Meryl Streep. And her interviews are always so pretentious and self-serving. Go to her Goop website, and I promise you, you'll want to throttle her.

my little pony
07-10-2010, 03:46 PM
wasnt she going to make GOOP private because so many ordinary people just didnt get her and she didnt like the criticism? :drama:

Rex
07-10-2010, 03:49 PM
wasnt she going to make GOOP private because so many ordinary people just didnt get her and she didnt like the criticism? :drama:

I think she should; she's so annoying. Especially when she called Billy Joel "William" in one of her newsletters. :rolleyes:

PDilemma
07-10-2010, 03:51 PM
I'm sure my kitchen would be spotless and perfect if I could afford multiple adjoining houses and had a staff.

Just saying.

Norlite
07-10-2010, 03:54 PM
Especially when she called Billy Joel "William" in one of her newsletters. :rolleyes:

Oh, :lol:

Rex
07-10-2010, 03:56 PM
Oh, :lol:

"Katie Lee Joel came over for dinner, and she brought her husband William....."

I mean, REALLY!!!! :rolleyes:.

I'm surprised Brad Pitt didn't leave skid marks on her when he left.