PDA

View Full Version : Gwyneth Paltrow: Most Perfect Person in the World

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8

MOIJTO
07-11-2010, 03:35 PM
For sure, she is beautiful. For the rest, I don't know : nobody's perfect !

I don't think she is beautiful, her mother Blythe Danner is far prettier, but aside from that...Geez, does she need work or something?

cruisin
07-11-2010, 03:54 PM
"a known Veela" PML

Paltrow has a Vitamin D deficiency from the wonderful diet she's been on for years, and she's featured in Vogue for cooking? oh, the irony.

That's not good. Vitamin D deficiency can cause calcium absorption problems, and bone density loss. She is small framed to begin with, not much bone to lose.

Me either, Norlite. I never thought she was as hot as people made her out to be, and for a while they were comparing her to Grace Kelly, and that made me cringe. And I never thought she was a great actress either. Serviceable yes, but no Meryl Streep. And her interviews are always so pretentious and self-serving. Go to her Goop website, and I promise you, you'll want to throttle her.

Totally agree.

I personally never got the animosity towards her or everything she does.

For me, it was when she moved to England and called Americans "common". She's a pretentious twit!

Rex
07-11-2010, 03:58 PM
For me, it was when she moved to England and called Americans "common". She's a pretentious twit!

She even developed a faux British accent.

There was also a story about how she saw the script for Shakespeare in Love at her then-BFF Wynona Ryder's house (Ryder was first choice), called her agent and stole the part from under Wynona's nose. I've heard this from more than one source.

cruisin
07-11-2010, 04:15 PM
She even developed a faux British accent.

Yes, and it is pathetic :lol:

There was also a story about how she saw the script for Shakespeare in Love at her then-BFF Wynona Ryder's house (Ryder was first choice), called her agent and stole the part from under Wynona's nose. I've heard this from more than one source.

I never heard that one. She's worse than I thought. Personally, I think Ryder would have been the better choice.

euterpe
07-11-2010, 05:47 PM
I remember when she was dating Brad Pitt. I thought she was plain then and still think she is plain. She has good bone structure (the face) and she's photogenic, but overall she's not my idea of a great beauty.

As a person, she comes across as a pretentious twit.

Due to her poor diet, she already has osteopenia (the precursor to osteoporosis). I find it hard to understand why people would have any interest in her culinary ideas!

Jubak
07-11-2010, 08:52 PM
I've seen her in person, sans makeup & wearing jeans. She is very ordinary looking and far from beautiful. I don't understand her cult & worshiping, which is why I find her incredibly annoying.

Her father, however, was known in the acting community (and I have known several people who have worked with him) as an incredibily loyal and gracious man. I can only hope she picked some of his habits up.

VIETgrlTerifa
07-11-2010, 11:11 PM
What freakin' cult worshiping? The real group thinking is all the people who find nothing but fault in this woman and can't help but criticize everything from her physical features, to her acting ability, to her personality, and now her personal life.

It seems like she's one of the most hated women I know on the internet, and though I'm not a fan of her's, I find that most people are way over-the-top with the venom.

cruisin
07-12-2010, 12:33 AM
What freakin' cult worshiping? The real group thinking is all the people who find nothing but fault in this woman and can't help but criticize everything from her physical features, to her acting ability, to her personality, and now her personal life.

It seems like she's one of the most hated women I know on the internet, and though I'm not a fan of her's, I find that most people are way over-the-top with the venom.

I don't think she is one of the most hated women, I think that status belongs to Martha Stewart :lol:. I don't hate Paltrow, I think she's a pretentious twit. If she didn't want people to dislike her, she should have kept her annoying little mouth shut about her country of birth. And she didn't say something about politics, she basically disrespected all Americans. Called them uncultured, etc. As if she is the star to reach for. Or rather, the perfection to strive for :lol:.

Norlite
07-12-2010, 12:43 AM
Nope, not Martha.

Bitsy Hasselbeck

jenny12
07-12-2010, 12:52 AM
Nope, not Martha.

Bitsy Hasselbeck

I agree. I may be wrong, but I think actually less people hate Martha since she was in jail. I don't think Paltrow or Martha Stewart are near the hatred level that Hasselbeck is.

If you dare (Hasselbeck's most annoying moments):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0w_duuaYkI

cruisin
07-12-2010, 02:33 AM
I agree. I may be wrong, but I think actually less people hate Martha since she was in jail. I don't think Paltrow or Martha Stewart are near the hatred level that Hasselbeck is.

If you dare (Hasselbeck's most annoying moments):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0w_duuaYkI

Nah, gotta disagree. Hasselbeck is an idiot, but I don't think she is malicious. Martha Stewart is evil. And Kathy Lee Gifford runs a close second.

michiruwater
07-12-2010, 03:00 AM
People don't have to think she is malicious. They think she's an idiot, and a bigoted one. People hate bigoted idiots more than they hate the Martha Stewarts of the world, from what I've seen.

cruisin
07-12-2010, 03:29 AM
People don't have to think she is malicious. They think she's an idiot, and a bigoted one. People hate bigoted idiots more than they hate the Martha Stewarts of the world, from what I've seen.

But Martha Stewart is a bigoted idiot in addition to every other hateful thing she is. And she's malicious.

michiruwater
07-12-2010, 03:33 AM
Yes, and that's the way you see it. I don't disagree, personally.

my little pony
07-12-2010, 03:37 AM
I love Martha Stewart. I don't want to cockblock this Snooty McNepotism thread with any lengthy Martha Stewart discussions, just throwing it out there.