PDA

View Full Version : Gwyneth Paltrow: Most Perfect Person in the World

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8

CynicElle
07-10-2010, 04:05 PM
I'm surprised Brad Pitt didn't leave skid marks on her when he left.

:rofl: Gah, and I usually love Jeffrey Steingarten's writing.

Bostonfan
07-10-2010, 04:23 PM
All I can think about is what Kathy Griffin would do with this in her act. She's hilariously mocked Paltrow (justifiably IMO) in the past for her pretentiousness.

PDilemma
07-10-2010, 05:17 PM
All I can think about is what Kathy Griffin would do with this in her act. She's hilariously mocked Paltrow (justifiably IMO) in the past for her pretentiousness.

Yeah, I'm hoping Kathy gets a copy of this!!

algonquin
07-10-2010, 06:20 PM
I'm sure my kitchen would be spotless and perfect if I could afford multiple adjoining houses and had a staff. Mine too.

overedge
07-10-2010, 08:40 PM
wasnt she going to make GOOP private because so many ordinary people just didnt get her and she didnt like the criticism? :drama:

I thought that too, but it looks like it's open viewing for the unwashed masses again....

http://goop.com/

Wyliefan
07-10-2010, 09:33 PM
We're not worthy! :drama:

olympic
07-10-2010, 09:42 PM
there.is.something.about.her.that.turns.me.off

musicgurl
07-10-2010, 10:11 PM
If she's so perfect why did the photoshop everything out of her face? She looks almost Victoria Beckham like in her robotness there.

numbers123
07-10-2010, 10:21 PM
I'm sure my kitchen would be spotless and perfect if I could afford multiple adjoining houses and had a staff.

Just saying.

Mine too.

yeah me too. And I could have loose fitting jeans if I could spend hours a day with a personal trainer and someone to care for my kids.

She is not pretty. She is ordinary in the looks department.

Indra486
07-10-2010, 10:54 PM
there.is.something.about.her.that.turns.me.off

Her poorly accented portrayal of Violet that got her an Oscar?

VIETgrlTerifa
07-11-2010, 12:36 AM
I personally never got the animosity towards her or everything she does.

Aimless
07-11-2010, 02:14 AM
That inimitable simper, that self-conscious model's mince. It appears to pain her to try to look pleasant. Can her agent please help her find clothing that a) fits her fleshless body and b) flatters her board-like figure? The only outfits I can think of her wearing are that pink thing she wore when she Oscared that hung on her shoulders like a hanger and that bizarre black boobie trap that she wore another year.

Oh, I'm really sorry to be so mean. It's not my nature. I wouldn't if she weren't held up as a model of physical and mental beauty.

Kukucachoo
07-11-2010, 03:56 AM
Maybe she could host her own show on the Food Network.....oh wait we already have Sandra Lee...........

kwanfan1818
07-11-2010, 05:57 AM
I'm sure my kitchen would be spotless and perfect if I could afford multiple adjoining houses and had a staff.
Mine wouldn't :slinkaway

If she's so perfect why did the photoshop everything out of her face?
I wouldn't look like that no matter what version of Photoshop.

I think she looks great in posed photos. It's when she moves and opens her mouth that she looks and sounds silly.

DickButtonFan
07-11-2010, 09:09 AM
I think she's gorgeous and love that dress. Not so sure she's the most perfect tho I'd say yuna or Kristi yamaguchi.