PDA

View Full Version : SYTYCD Top 8 July 7/8

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

my little pony
07-09-2010, 02:32 AM
go suck a weiner Mia

I think all of this is for show, I dont seen how Alex can continue

LordCirque
Adechike is safe???????????????????????????????????? HOW???????

mindy74
Feck, with Robert safe, that means if Adechicke isn't in the B3 (and the judges' obvious choice for toast), Ashley will be. I can't see them cutting another girl.

:COP:

I was just thinking the same exact thing. Unless they know for sure that Alex can't come back, I think Billy will go :(

Mia, you WERE insensitive and harsh. You didn't just appear that way.

rjblue
Heh- my husband said Mia apologised and then said the same thing over again. Just shut the #@$% up.

Ashley has nothing to worry about- but Billy or Alex the first guy to go!

Matryeshka
God, Mia, shut up. She should have just apologized and let that be the end of it--instead she tries to justify it.

Cat's dress! Anya and Pasha! :swoon:

slicekw
07-09-2010, 02:34 AM
Anya and Pasha have definitely grown. :cheer2:

Rhianna
07-09-2010, 02:35 AM
I hate to say it, but Alex's results were supposed to be in by now....

I'm sure they've known for awhile. They still have to have the show in the regular format otherwise that's a lot of time to fill.

Theatregirl1122
07-09-2010, 02:35 AM
I was just thinking the same exact thing. Unless they know for sure that Alex can't come back, I think Billy will go :(

I agree. But they should know if Alex's Achilles is torn by now. If Alex is going to dance next week, he basically needs to be able dance tomorrow, right? Because they start rehearsals immediately after eliminations. So even if they eliminate Billy because they aren't sure Alex can't dance, then they find out Alex can't dance, won't they just bring Billy back like they did with Comfort a few years ago?

Allen
07-09-2010, 02:36 AM
I'm convinced that the Vote for the Worst people are at work now. Billy and Ashley in the bottom this week is beyond ridiculous to me.

Mia probably didn't realize it at the time, but she probably bought Adechike votes by being such a biznatch.

numbers123
one could hope that Mia's stupidity would get her fired. Oh but wait she has the fcuking emmy nomination.

Cyn

I think Alex is done - even if his achilles tendon wasn't completely destroyed, he'd be foolish to risk further injury that could possibly be career-ending for a bullshit reality show.

jenny12
07-09-2010, 02:37 AM
I'm convinced that the Vote for the Worst people are at work now. Billy and Ashley in the bottom this week is beyond ridiculous to me.

Mia probably didn't realize it at the time, but she probably bought Adechike votes by being such a biznatch.

Yeah, Mia needs to learn from Simon on AI. Any time Simon reams a contestant, they usually stay in, if she wants to get rid of him, she can't go over the top.

But yeah, I don't think VotefortheWorst cares, I just think a lot of people were put off by the venom directed toward Adechike.

Jimena
07-09-2010, 02:37 AM
Adechike is safe???????????????????????????????????? HOW???????

Because the judges were assholes to him last night? Maybe it's just classic backlash.

Plus Adechike hasn't been in the bottom 3 all season and I keep expecting him to be.

Personally, I'd put Robert in the bottom 3 before Adechike at this point. Maybe it's because I kept expecting Robert to be better after his first dance with Courtney and he hasn't delivered.

rjblue
07-09-2010, 02:38 AM
This bottom three, judged on their dancing thus far this season, should actually be the dancers in the top 3/4 finale. How very odd.

Allen
07-09-2010, 02:38 AM
one could hope that Mia's stupidity would get her fired. Oh but wait she has the fcuking emmy nomination.

And she has already won at least one if not two Emmys for the show.