PDA

View Full Version : Elene Gedevanishvili is blonde!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

Fashionista
07-14-2010, 07:44 PM
I'm not American and I am referring to the general style standard: Less is more. ;)
This is exactly American way of fashion - less is more! Thanx god Europe is different.

Still, the only time I was yellow was the one time I bleached my hair myself. At all other times I was platinum or silver. :drama:

OMG, man dying his hair?!:lynch:
No way you should judge others' looks after this confession. You've lost your eligibility. Game over.
:hat1:

genegri
07-14-2010, 07:45 PM
Does nothing for her. If anything, it makes her looks tubbier -- a more pale head takes the eye further down. Before, she could could on the beauty of her face & hair to counteract the zaftig element.

Agree. Not liking the overall look at all.

And besides, I can't stand that bleached blond hair itself. Blond hair is good only when it's natural or at least could be natural for the person. Look at the Japanese WC team, they are all naturally handsome men but now half of them look like man whores.

ETA, I like her last name too, though I still can't really say it right 3 times in a row. :D

Ziggy
07-15-2010, 12:12 AM
So you did it several times? :shuffle:

12 years I think? :P

You should open another thread :P

I see slating tanned people as my public health duty. :D

poths
07-15-2010, 01:08 PM
I see slating tanned people as my public health duty. :D
I have no problem with Tanorexics. I just wish they'd wash my sheets the morning after.... :drama:

museksk8r
07-15-2010, 01:19 PM
*wonders if the criticisms of Elene has anything to do with people being jealous of her dancing with Trankov at the 2008 Worlds afterparty* ;) :rollin: :P

Jackie Sparrow
07-15-2010, 02:48 PM
I have no problem with Tanorexics. I just wish they'd wash my sheets the morning after.... :drama: Are you serious? :rofl:

*wonders if the criticisms of Elene has anything to do with people being jealous of her dancing with Trankov at the 2008 Worlds afterparty* ;) :rollin: :P I'm sure she's been dancing etc. with lots of other hot people in the meantime :hat1:

PUNKPRINCESS
07-16-2010, 05:21 AM
Elene G. is hot either way.

pinky166
07-16-2010, 10:39 PM
Elene G. is hot either way.

Agreed. And apparently she is very sweet and nice in person. She has been through a lot, being deported and all that, her English is great and she seems to have adjusted to American lifestyle quickly. Plus she always seems happy. The people of Georgia are very proud of her and I find her to be a very impressive person as well. It cannot have been easy to go through all she's been through, and yet she is still smiling.