PDA

View Full Version : Elene Gedevanishvili is blonde!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

Frau Muller
07-08-2010, 10:32 AM
Does nothing for her. If anything, it makes her looks tubbier -- a more pale head takes the eye further down. Before, she could could on the beauty of her face & hair to counteract the zaftig element.

danceronice
07-08-2010, 03:19 PM
Does nothing for her. If anything, it makes her looks tubbier -- a more pale head takes the eye further down. Before, she could could on the beauty of her face & hair to counteract the zaftig element.

:rolleyes:

If she's zaftig, we're all in trouble.

Seriously, should the really petite girls start dyeing their hair blonde to counteract the concentration-camp victim effect of their rib cages?

pinky166
07-09-2010, 12:42 AM

Again, I met her. Zaftig element? You've got to be joking. The girl is all muscle and probably still only weighs 100 pounds. The camera adds weight, remember that. Also, I'd like to see a tubby girl do a 3-3-2 as nice as hers (watch at 1:08 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrGeoOclvwk )

danceronice
07-09-2010, 02:41 PM
Again, I met her. Zaftig element? You've got to be joking. The girl is all muscle and probably still only weighs 100 pounds. The camera adds weight, remember that. Also, I'd like to see a tubby girl do a 3-3-2 as nice as hers (watch at 1:08 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrGeoOclvwk )

Seriously. I mean, what, "Oh, my God, she's not a 30A and has female secondary sexual characteristics! Stone the fat witch!" :wall::angryfire:rolleyes:

pinky166
07-10-2010, 12:47 AM
Seriously. I mean, what, "Oh, my God, she's not a 30A and has female secondary sexual characteristics! Stone the fat witch!" :wall::angryfire:rolleyes:

:lol: exactly. i've met a number of skaters in person and they all look smaller than on tv. plus, the british eurosport guys call her the "pocket rocket", and as far as i know, that term has never been used to describe big, portly gals.

euterpe
07-10-2010, 01:30 AM
Elene is short and curvy, but she is definitely not fat!

Domshabfan
07-11-2010, 01:31 PM
The heading should be Elene Gedevanishvili is Bomb

pinky166
07-11-2010, 07:24 PM
The heading should be Elene Gedevanishvili is Bomb

blonde bombshell! :)

Reuven
07-11-2010, 11:24 PM
I just like saying her name. It’s a nice name and fun to say! Gedevanishvili...Gedevanishvili...Gedevanishvili.. .Gedevanishvili... ;)

poths
07-14-2010, 06:26 PM
This arrived in my PM :lol:
Did you read the last few posts on elena G thread
Did you reprimand some of the posters near the end of this post who commented on her size??

or was I the only unlucky one to have you swear at me on a public message board??

:rofl: :rofl: Get a fookin life.

poths
07-14-2010, 06:27 PM
I just like saying her name. It’s a nice name and fun to say! Gedevanishvili...Gedevanishvili...Gedevanishvili.. .Gedevanishvili... ;)

ITA! I also like the fact that I can (sometimes) spell it correctly - Gedevanishvili

Lainerb
07-14-2010, 06:36 PM
^^
:cat: hisssss(talons out)

Not a fan of fake blondes but Elene looks hot anyway.

Ziggy
07-14-2010, 06:40 PM
MikiAndoFan asked what we think about her appearance. I think it's terrible so I've said so because momma taught me it was wrong to lie. :D

I would have replied the same if somebody showed a photo of Evan Lysacek, Johnny Weir or myself from 10 years ago. :D

Average American fashion perception is the most boring of all the national perceptions of the world.

I'm not American and I am referring to the general style standard: Less is more. ;)

I can understand using a little bit of fake tan so that you don't look pale but it's very easy to overstep it and end up looking orange (fake tan usually produces a nasty hue) and tanning should be avoided at all costs for reasons specified below.

She's hot, if you like it or not, if blond or not.
And weren't you fake blond once as well Ziggy? Actually you were yellow and unlike Elene, who has a very healthy skin colour at the moment, you are so pale, you're almost transparent and yellow was certainly not the best colour for you either ;)

Which is why I don't dye my hair anymore. ;)

Still, the only time I was yellow was the one time I bleached my hair myself. At all other times I was platinum or silver. :drama:

And Elene's skin colour is orange which screams SKIN CANCER not healthy. :P

In addition to orange skin looking ridiculous, the much more important issue here is the public health one.

Skin cancer was recently the 2nd most common cancer and was on the way to overtake lung cancer and become number 1. Obviously because of tanning.

In addition to that tanning exacerbates pretty much every skin condition, fastens ageing and causes skin discolouration.

Lainerb
07-14-2010, 06:48 PM

Well then, maybe Elene should just dye her hair green, quit skating and work as an Oompa-Loompa in Amsterdam.

Jackie Sparrow
07-14-2010, 07:36 PM
Which is why I don't dye my hair anymore. ;)

Good. I like people who learn from their mistake. Peace brotha.

Still, the only time I was yellow was the one time I bleached my hair myself. At all other times I was platinum or silver. :drama: So you did it several times? :shuffle:

:P

In addition to orange skin looking ridiculous, the much more important issue here is the public health one.

Skin cancer was recently the 2nd most common cancer and was on the way to overtake lung cancer and become number 1. Obviously because of tanning.

In addition to that tanning exacerbates pretty much every skin condition, fastens ageing and causes skin discolouration. You should open another thread :P