PDA

View Full Version : Elene Gedevanishvili is blonde!

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

oleada
07-05-2010, 06:31 PM
I don't think it's the color that favors her most, but she still looks great. I can't believe people are calling her fat - she's tiny and has a great body.

Fashionista
07-05-2010, 07:52 PM
The hair colour doesn't fit her skin tone, it's uneven and the roots are really showing.
What's with your passion for roots?:lol: I mean you always point them out in any case although darker roots is a kind of trendy now.

What does it have to do with America exactly?
Average American fashion perception is the most boring of all the national perceptions of the world.

Nothing if it's a nice shade that fits somebody's skin tone.
Elene's skin is not naturally white so this tone fits her quite well.

Are you orange too?
No, I'm white. Doctor prohibits tanning.

Jackie Sparrow
07-05-2010, 07:58 PM
She's hot, if you like it or not, if blond or not.
And weren't you fake blond once as well Ziggy? Actually you were yellow and unlike Elene, who has a very healthy skin colour at the moment, you are so pale, you're almost transparent and yellow was certainly not the best colour for you either ;)

kwanfan1818
07-05-2010, 08:03 PM
What's with your passion for roots?:lol: I mean you always point them out in any case although darker roots is a kind of trendy now.
Dark roots have been trendy since Heather Locklear first sported them in "Melrose Place", and either liberated women from being held hostage to their rate of hair growth or contributed to the overall decline of personal appearance, depending on your point of view.

I'm still trying to figure out whom she now looks so much like. [/QUOTE]

shah
07-05-2010, 09:20 PM
well, don't forget about her fascination with Marilyn Monroe. but I hope that music and blonde hair will be the only elements she'll take from her :)...

LadyGray
07-06-2010, 03:54 AM
:smokin:

Jot the Dot Dot
07-06-2010, 04:34 AM
Okay, that was a cheap 'blonde' joke. Sue me. Back to OT, she looked lovely before, and she looks lovely after. I like in some shots where she does the Cohenesque 'I' spin how her legs have some muscle on them. She's 'chunky', Rachael Flatt is 'fat' and Joannie Rochette is Xena Warrior Skater, oh give me a break! Is it any wonder that women's skating is churning out skinny minnies with this attitude floating around? Let her evolve on her own terms.

Artifice
07-06-2010, 09:52 AM
She still looks better as a brunette. IMO :P

IceJunkie
07-06-2010, 10:35 AM
I met her. She is TINY, maybe 5' tall and small frame, her boobs are big yes but mostly it's just compared to how small she is. She has a nice body, not chunky at all, the camera doesn't do some skaters justice. I think she looks cute blonde.

I wasn't referring to the size of her body, just her boobs. She's a great size and is totally fit - but in the figure skating world B cups are an extreme rarity. :lol: The fact is many girls who go through puberty and are gifted with a "buxom" chest can't jump. She and Victoria Volchkova prove it can be done!

Cheylana
07-06-2010, 05:39 PM
I don't even mind the blonde hair that much (although her natural color is far superior), but her eyebrows look like they've been tweezed within an inch of their lives. I hate over-tweezed eyebrows :(

pinky166
07-06-2010, 11:31 PM
I wasn't referring to the size of her body, just her boobs. She's a great size and is totally fit - but in the figure skating world B cups are an extreme rarity. :lol: The fact is many girls who go through puberty and are gifted with a "buxom" chest can't jump. She and Victoria Volchkova prove it can be done!

Not all female figure skaters look totally flat, unless the costumes are padded in which case they might be. Miki and Rachael aren't like Elene, but they aren't built like 10 year old boys either.

EBASKoroleva
07-07-2010, 01:03 AM
Not as bad as I thought it would be... she's very pretty.

Artifice
07-07-2010, 05:34 PM
I bet many female skaters have normal breasts, it's just that training and competition clothing tend to flatten what the skater has, so they look like they don't have that much breast when they actually have a normal size.
Only big boobs (which is not the majority of the population) can't get flatten so much (like Elene and Volchkova).

danceronice
07-07-2010, 06:58 PM
I bet many female skaters have normal breasts, it's just that training and competition clothing tend to flatten what the skater has, so they look like they don't have that much breast when they actually have a normal size.
Only big boobs (which is not the majority of the population) can't get flatten so much (like Elene and Volchkova).

Much beyond a B/borderline A and it's hard to hide. But because, with a lot of people, that's the first place you lose body fat/inches (disgustingly unfair as it might be) most skaters probably are a bit small.

The picture's not opening for me, but first, yes, some people have skin tones where blonde/most shades of blonde just do not work. Second, American? It's usually Eastern Europeans/Eastern Slavs who seem to grab frantically for the peroxide when it doesn't suit them. Speaking for myself here and my Slavic genes--if I decided to go blonde, I'd need someone to do it who REALLY knew hair color and they'd have to very, very particular about the shade. It's like going super-black, some skin tones simply can't carry it off. It's not trashy if you get it wrong, just odd, and if you're lightening very dark hair unless your stylist is a serious expert it can do a lot of damage stripping the color.

But hey, where's the fun in life if you don't try crazy hair colors once in a while? *must...not...go...blue...black...takes forever...to grow out...*

pinky166
07-08-2010, 12:52 AM

This is probably true. Most skaters look different in real clothes than in skating outfits, most people look thinner for one, and also not as flat chested.