PDA

View Full Version : Elene Gedevanishvili is blonde!

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Dr.Siouxs
07-04-2010, 11:21 PM
Excuse ME, but Fck off.

:EVILLE:

Zokko!
07-04-2010, 11:42 PM
Urghhhh, no!!! I like her, but she looks like a cheap attention whore there! :scream: I have no idea what influences she's exposed to right now, but she should better get back to her roots as soon as possible .... :shuffle:

Like her music choices, though .... with the exception of Eminen ... :eek: :scream:

Ziggy
07-05-2010, 02:59 AM
I was shocked when I saw her photo!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/Elene.Gedevanishvili?ref=ts

What do you guys think?

She looks like she charges a fiver for a blowjob. Well done. :P

The orangina skintone is hideous.

Poor thing seems to have the same unfortunate body type I do. Very skinny arms and legs and a small belly. :EVILLE:

Skateushka
07-05-2010, 03:16 AM
Excuse ME, but Fck off.

I Love you too!!!
Have a great day!!
:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

Karina1974
07-05-2010, 03:53 AM
What do you guys think?

What a cliche! First off, her skin tone is wrong for blonde, and second if she wants people to believe she grew it herself she's going to have to keep up the maintenance on the roots.

Blonde is by far THE most overdone, overused hair color of them all. Most of the women who go that route aren't even suited for that shade (and when dark-skinned women go blonde it looks ridiculous because there's no way in hell they have the proper genetics to have produced it naturally, so it is an obvious fake job). And/or then they don't maintain the roots, so it looks plain trashy.

And yes, I am a natural blonde, but I gave it up for henna red, and I get far more compliments on my color now than when I was blonde.

IneZR
07-05-2010, 08:30 AM
This is not the best look for Elene. She is a cute young lady and I loved her as a brunette. She looked pretty and her natural hair colour complemented her delicate features.

Why is she trying to look like a twin sister of Korpi and Glebova is beyond me.:confused:

orientalplane
07-05-2010, 09:24 AM
Urghhhh, no!!! I like her, but she looks like a cheap attention whore there! :scream:

She looks like she charges a fiver for a blowjob. Well done. :P

Really Ziggy, I thought more of you.

What a load of sexist crap in this thread. :rolleyes: I prefer Elene as a brunette, but if she wants to experiment with different looks, then good for her. What's "trashy" about it? If a black woman bleaches her hair, does that automatically make her look "trashy" just because it's not natural? It's just trying something different. Some of the attitudes to women in this thread are disgusting.

Artifice
07-05-2010, 10:11 AM
People just give their opinion. Of course Elene can do whatever she wants...

She is young and experiments new things, but now that she has experimented blond hair she can go back to her natural color, for good. Her natural dark color gave her a physical personality, now it's like she's lost it.
I saw many women going for blond hair once they arrive in the US, it's like a fashionable thing to do when coming there. But while it fits for maybe many US women (because probably of their northen Europe's roots) and for russian girls often, it doesn't necesserely work well for others.

Fashionista
07-05-2010, 11:11 AM
Aaah, I'm so tired of this shit boring American beauty perception! Please shut up and let a girl be what she wants! Wants to blonde being a natural brunette? Let her be. What's wrong with artificial blonde in the end? Wants orange skin? Let her be orange. I don't see why artificial tan is worse than vampire-wanna-be Bella's bluish skin.

Ziggy
07-05-2010, 12:57 PM
Really Ziggy, I thought more of you.

What a load of sexist crap in this thread. :rolleyes: I prefer Elene as a brunette, but if she wants to experiment with different looks, then good for her. What's "trashy" about it? If a black woman bleaches her hair, does that automatically make her look "trashy" just because it's not natural? It's just trying something different. Some of the attitudes to women in this thread are disgusting.

She just looks really bad and trashy and I don't see how saying that is sexist (the sex worker comment you could take exception to).

The hair colour doesn't fit her skin tone, it's uneven and the roots are really showing.

Aaah, I'm so tired of this shit boring American beauty perception!

What does it have to do with America exactly?

Please shut up and let a girl be what she wants!

No.

What's wrong with artificial blonde in the end?

Nothing if it's a nice shade that fits somebody's skin tone.

Wants orange skin? Let her be orange. I don't see why artificial tan is worse than vampire-wanna-be Bella's bluish skin.

Are you orange too? :P

Karina1974
07-05-2010, 01:31 PM
If a black woman bleaches her hair, does that automatically make her look "trashy" just because it's not natural?

Frankly, yes, especially if it's not done right. I used to work with a very dark-skinned woman who dyed her hair blonde, and it obviously was not done by a professional. It looked more like she was buying the cheap boxed dye in the supermarket, and doing it herself without even lifting her natural color first. The shade was very brassy, and you could actually see the real color underneath. Eventually she went back to her natural color, which was a huge improvement.

I think that, if a woman is going to dye her hair, she ought to stick to shades that she has a chance to produce naturally through her genetic background. I have redheads in my family (including a paternal-side blood uncle and several 1st cousins), so I could get away with the color change that I did without it looking fake.

FGRSK8
07-05-2010, 03:27 PM
I have no problem with it.

I like it.

JJH
07-05-2010, 04:28 PM
Wait, when were we all transported back to the 19th century? Dyed hair! Wearing makeup! (Looks like she is no better than she should be-I'm scandalized) Next thing you know, women will be demanding the vote!!!

On an aesthetic level, I prefer natural hair color, but nobody has to have the same preferences I have. She's a beautiful young woman. She can make any choice that suits her.

leafygreens
07-05-2010, 04:38 PM
Who cares if she dyes her hair? I can't believe what I'm reading here.

pinky166
07-05-2010, 05:56 PM
I'm still trying to figure out how in the world she is able to do a triple jump.

I met her. She is TINY, maybe 5' tall and small frame, her boobs are big yes but mostly it's just compared to how small she is. She has a nice body, not chunky at all, the camera doesn't do some skaters justice. I think she looks cute blonde.