PDA

View Full Version : Elene Gedevanishvili is blonde!

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

Loves_Shizuka
07-03-2010, 12:06 PM
Elene is naturally dark; therefore, IMO, she looks better brunette. IMO, 99% people look better the way they're naturally supposed to look.

Personally I think she's stunning, but now she looks a bit ... standard.

Valentina
07-03-2010, 07:15 PM
Now she looks like a bimbo ! She was definitely better looking as a brunette.

That was exactly my though, she is very prety with dark hair...just a few girls can handle well blond hair, it have to looks natural to looks good ;)

Melly80
07-03-2010, 09:31 PM
Elene is naturally dark; therefore, IMO, she looks better brunette. IMO, 99% people look better the way they're naturally supposed to look.

Personally I think she's stunning, but now she looks a bit ... standard.

ITA! I'm a natural blonde and it always makes me go :rolleyes::eek::confused::scream::yikes: whenever I see fake blondes. The dark eyebrows, dark roots etc. match the trashy bottle blonde so well.:lol::lol::lol:

HisWeirness
07-03-2010, 10:29 PM
I thought of Gizmo.
or Glebova. :shuffle:

Skateushka
07-03-2010, 10:48 PM
Now she looks like a bimbo ! She was definitely better looking as a brunette.

For the jumps she is small, so it helps.

Not that "small" she was looking rather chunky lately

poths
07-04-2010, 12:17 AM
Not that "small" she was looking rather chunky lately

What a pack of bitches.

Back in the real world, she's experimenting, looks cute and a has a shit hot, SLAMMING body.

Next.

Fozzie Bear
07-04-2010, 12:29 AM
Still looks hot. :hat1:

genegri
07-04-2010, 12:45 AM
Not impressed

Skateushka
07-04-2010, 01:31 AM
What a pack of bitches.

Back in the real world, she's experimenting, looks cute and a has a shit hot, SLAMMING body.

Next.

Excuse me, but that is comparing her to an elite competitive figure skater, not "the real world" average girl....
Anybody with a proper knowledge knows that is takes a certain body (muscle and proper weight, fitness, etc) to figure skate at the level she is at.

The language you used in your above post is not appropriate
"pack of bitches, shit hot..."

At least the rest of us our expressing our opinions, not name calling like you are.

alchemy void
07-04-2010, 02:26 AM
What a pack of bitches.

Next.

:respec:

She looks hot as hell.

Cherub721
07-04-2010, 03:18 AM
What a pack of bitches.

Next.

Thank you! She is gorgeous!

Screenie
07-04-2010, 05:41 AM
I also think she looks great (both ways).

And she's one of many examples (midori ito and tonya harding are two others) of skaters with a lot of power who aren't bean poles.

briancoogaert
07-04-2010, 08:15 AM
I was wondering : with the same kind of body, I don't think Katarina Witt was blonde once. Good thing for her !

poths
07-04-2010, 10:51 PM
Excuse me, but that is comparing her to an elite competitive figure skater, not "the real world" average girl....
Anybody with a proper knowledge knows that is takes a certain body (muscle and proper weight, fitness, etc) to figure skate at the level she is at.

The language you used in your above post is not appropriate
"pack of bitches, shit hot..."

At least the rest of us our expressing our opinions, not name calling like you are.

Excuse ME, but Fck off.

bardtoob
07-04-2010, 11:07 PM
She is going to get into so much trouuuuuuuuuuuuble :hat1: