PDA

View Full Version : Father of missing boy files for divorce from stepmom, last person to see child

judiz
06-29-2010, 11:57 PM
Anyone else following this story?

http://www.aolnews.com/nation/article/kyron-hormans-dad-kaine-horman-files-for-divorce-from-missing-boys-stepmother/19535026

Latte
06-30-2010, 12:15 AM
Well haven't we suspected she did it from the first?
I wonder how he caught on, I doubt she confessed.

skatemommy
06-30-2010, 12:21 AM
This doesn't bode well for little Kyron, God Bless his soul. How can people be so stupid that they don't think they are going to be caught? Her cell phone records show her in the mountains next to his school when she said she was there. Yes, I am following...

judiz
06-30-2010, 01:53 AM
I wonder what happened, everyone said she was a good mom to Kyron, also isn't it strange that no one else saw him at the science fair?

Prancer
06-30-2010, 02:14 AM
I wonder what happened, everyone said she was a good mom to Kyron, also isn't it strange that no one else saw him at the science fair?

I thought other people did see him there-- Gina Zimmerman, the mother of one of his friends, who watched his stepmother take his photo in front of his science fair display, and two teachers who saw him with his stepmother?

judiz
06-30-2010, 11:57 PM
But did anyone actually see him after the stepmother left the school?

Prancer
07-01-2010, 12:05 AM
But did anyone actually see him after the stepmother left the school?

Not that I know of, but they had left the science fair by then and were seen together in the hall, I believe.

judiz
07-01-2010, 10:54 PM
Apparently the stepmother hired a criminal attorney today. No mention of why she would want to harm a child who by all accounts she had been a loving mother to since birth.

http://www.aolnews.com/nation/article/kyrons-stepmom-terri-moulton-horman-reportedly-hires-criminal-defense-lawyer/19538826

genevieve
07-09-2010, 07:20 AM
I just saw a bit on the news tonight about this case (don't see any links online yet so you'll just have to take my word for it).

The biological parents of Kyron held a press conference today, expressing frustration that Terri Horman is "not cooperating" and "still lying". Apparently Kaine Horman filed for divorce from Terri after police brought evidence to him (after Kyron's disappearance) that Terri had attempted to hire someone to kill him at the end of 2009. :eek: Kaine and the boy's mother have both passed lie detector tests, and it was said that Terri Horman had failed 2 tests.

At this point I can't imagine that little boy is still alive, but I hope he is found. So sad.