PDA

View Full Version : Things you hate about yourself!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12

Bev Johnston
07-16-2010, 03:20 PM
I am not big on public toilets either. Hopefully this will not gross anyone out. But, it's not so much the toilet - you can cover that. It's that many women stand to pee. Half of the time they miss the bowl, then the next person/s walk in the pee on the floor. It gets on your shoes, the bottoms of your pants (if they are long and you must lower them to use the toilet). And some women put their purses down on the floor in public restrooms :eek:. I check the floors in the stalls before I go in to see if they are wet. I know that even dry floors are germy, but at least I can't see it :lol:.

Ugh! I hate it when women mess up the toilet seat and don't even bother to wipe it up for the next person! Really, it's not hard to cover the seat. My grandmother taught me how when I was a kindergartner, before seat covers were commonplace.

I try not to think too much about the grossness of public toilets, but a former coworker spent so much time giving me the update on what she experienced in our office bathroom that I started experiencing "stage fright." Now that was no fun!

cruisin
07-16-2010, 03:28 PM
Ugh! I hate it when women mess up the toilet seat and don't even bother to wipe it up for the next person! Really, it's not hard to cover the seat. My grandmother taught me how when I was a kindergartner, before seat covers were commonplace.

I try not to think too much about the grossness of public toilets, but a former coworker spent so much time giving me the update on what she experienced in our office bathroom that I started experiencing "stage fright." Now that was no fun!

I know it's gross and makes you crazy if you think about it too much. :lol: I went nuts on my daughter one time. We were traveling and she had just gone to the ladies room in the airport. We sat down to wait for our plane and she took off her shoes, holding the bottoms! Then she started to open some snack she was going to eat with her fingers. I know I over reacted, but I told her to go wash her hands after touching the bottom of her (just in the ladies room) shoes, before she handles food. I got a dirty look, but she did it.

made_in_canada
07-16-2010, 03:52 PM
The public toilet thing doesn't gross me out as long as they're reasonably clean looking. I'm not eating my lunch off the floor or anything but I don't ever cover the toilet seat or anything either. I realize that there's lots of germs but I just figure it's helping m immunity. Door knobs and surfaces that people touch with their hands I'm much more concerned about.

gkelly
07-16-2010, 04:18 PM
but I don't ever cover the toilet seat or anything either. I realize that there's lots of germs but I just figure it's helping m immunity.

And I'd rather get the germs on my butt and thighs than on my hands.

allezfred
07-16-2010, 04:50 PM
And that's because we are quick to judge rather than understand, which on this forum runs in spades!!!

By all means, feel free to find another board to post on then if you find FSU so terrible. :)

MOIJTO
07-16-2010, 04:51 PM
By all means, feel free to find another board to post on then if you find FSU so terrible. :)

:) Golly you spin better than the Clinton and Obama machine does! Silly...

allezfred
07-16-2010, 07:07 PM
:) Golly you spin better than the Clinton and Obama machine does! Silly...

No, silly would be whining about a situation from which you can remove yourself and not doing anything about it.

Face it, Lauren. As much as you complain about how you get "judged" on FSU, you really love the attention you get here negative as it may be. Makes me think that you really must have something lacking in your life...It's kind of sad.

MOIJTO
07-16-2010, 07:20 PM
No, silly would be whining about a situation from which you can remove yourself and not doing anything about it.

Face it, Lauren. As much as you complain about how you get "judged" on FSU, you really love the attention you get here negative as it may be. Makes me think that you really must have something lacking in your life...It's kind of sad.

Well if you think being called a RETARDED PET by an administrator on this forum to another member is whining, than OK!

The shame of this is that my comments and others comments that do not follow the click or the protocol of the elite on this forum are continually ridiculed and condescended to.

Isn't interesting that when you have nothing really valuable to say you go back to the "something must be lacking in your life" statement...sigh...

SHARPIE
07-16-2010, 07:57 PM
Well if you think being called a RETARDED PET by an administrator on this forum to another member is whining, than OK!

The shame of this is that my comments and others comments that do not follow the click or the protocol of the elite on this forum are continually ridiculed and condescended to.

Isn't interesting that when you have nothing really valuable to say you go back to the "something must be lacking in your life" statement...sigh...

Eh faceache...

Admins here dont have to LIKE everyone, but Im sorry you arent interesting enough to make it to mine and allezfred's bitchfests. 20K other members know that so one more word of bleating and I'll put you out of your misery xx

MOIJTO
07-16-2010, 08:04 PM
Eh faceache...

Admins here dont have to LIKE everyone, but Im sorry you arent interesting enough to make it to mine and allezfred's bitchfests. 20K other members know that so one more word of bleating and I'll put you out of your misery xx

:lol: Thats fine isn't my subscription up soon anyway?

But let me just say that my argument is with Windspirit who referred to me as a retarded pet to another member and that member decided that enough was enough this time. You see it was not the first time this admin said something like that to this member about me.

Shame Shame! XXOO

SHARPIE
07-16-2010, 08:09 PM
Think your subscription is up right now actually, come back when you get some perspective on life and actually are not so... er? retarded? Kisses xo

Japanfan
07-17-2010, 08:55 AM
It's that many women stand to pee. Half of the time they miss the bowl, then the next person/s walk in the pee on the floor.

I have never known a woman to stand when she pees. The logisitics of it seems unworkable - to pee from a full standing position you would need to get your pants and underpants down low enough that you could straddle the bowl. Much harder and more time consuming than just sitting down.

Or, maybe you mean pee in a crouching position, to avoid touching the bowl with your butt?

vesperholly
07-17-2010, 09:18 AM
Or, maybe you mean pee in a crouching position, to avoid touching the bowl with your butt?

Not the OP, but I think that's what they meant.

I never understood crouching at all. I've used some highly questionable bathrooms (when your only other option is public urination, you do what you have to), and I never once got a rash or infection or anything of the sort. Unless your hands are roaming to interesting places, I have a hard time picturing how a germ transfer situation would even work.

And this is from someone who, at the tender age of two, declared "I won't go in that yucky potty!" during a downtown art festival with only Port-a-potties. :rofl:

slicekw
07-17-2010, 09:53 AM
I keep seeing things that your keyboard at work is dirtier than a public toilet....

for peeing standing up: p-mate (http://www.pmateusa.com/)

Japanfan
07-17-2010, 10:18 AM
for peeing standing up: p-mate (http://www.pmateusa.com/)

:biggrinbo

Discreet hygienic freedom at last!!