PDA

View Full Version : White Collar - USA

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

SkateSkates
08-25-2010, 12:58 PM
Last night's episode was really good! (Well they all are because of Neal...) :)
But anyway, does anyone know when the season finale is? It seems like a lot of summer shows are ending soon.

Wyliefan
08-25-2010, 01:55 PM
Hurray for the return of Elizabeth -- and Satchmo! That was really good. "Can you hotwire a Lamborghini?" "Theoretically?" :D

But oh my gosh, what's going on with Peter in next week's preview??

mpal2
08-25-2010, 04:48 PM
I believe the show is still in re-runs here in Canada. :(

((Buzz))

According to Wikipedia it aired in October last year. You'll probably get season 2 in the same time frame.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Collar_(TV_series)

But anyway, does anyone know when the season finale is? It seems like a lot of summer shows are ending soon.

They are supposed to have 16 episodes and we are only on Episode 7 if that helps.

Another part I love about this series is Mozzie stealing Neal's wine all the time. :D

FigureSpins
08-28-2010, 03:50 AM
I finally got to see this week's episode (School's in session: no tv on school nights. Boo)

Loved Mozzie's "Tuesday" zen safehouse/dojo/meditation zone that he only visits on Wednesdays, lol. Peter is so honorable, replacing the rake just as he promised.

ELIZABETH!!! Big purses, lots of black. My kids are into "The Nanny" and I only realized last week that the nasty partner (CC Babcock-the blonde) was expecting during the last season. Big purses, lots of black, many, many fat jokes, lol.

Loved the cars - they were so beautiful and exciting. Loved Peter's line "My CI is faster than your CI." "Yeah, but my CI's out of practice."

My birthday is tomorrow and DH asked "Mozzie" (via USA Network's text-messaging service) what he should get for me. Mozzie suggested a hand-drawn security map of my favorite gallery. I was thrilled just to get a message about me, from Mozzie!

FigureSpins
08-28-2010, 03:53 AM
The kids and I watched Seinfeld last month and the actor who plays "Peter" was on for a few episodes. I recognized him, even with his then-sandy blond hair, but the kids kept guessing. "I know I've seen him...but where?" Same mannerisms and personality as Peter, just not as buttoned-down.

Another part I love about this series is Mozzie stealing Neal's wine all the time. Now that you mention it, Mozzie does drink a lot of Neal's wine.

I'm not sure if I still care about Kate's life or death. I'm almost willing to let Mozzie admit defeat and just let the storyline end. I'd rather see Neal moving on with his life.

Wyliefan
08-28-2010, 01:19 PM
Now that you mention it, Mozzie does drink a lot of Neal's wine.

I know. I'm starting to worry about him. He was really guzzling it in one episode. Will we get a "Mozzie Goes to AA" storyline? (Could be a hoot -- imagine him insisting on sweeping the place for bugs first!)

Artemis@BC
08-30-2010, 09:49 PM
I believe the show is still in re-runs here in Canada. :(

Sadly, yes. But I'm hoping we won't have to wait too long for season 2, since season 1 started here last October.

Aside from the eye-candy, I love this show because it makes a change from all those heavy & dark police procedurals. Plus I've always been a sucker for con-artist characters. (Hu$tle, anyone?)

star_gazer11
03-18-2011, 12:03 AM
Sadly, yes. But I'm hoping we won't have to wait too long for season 2, since season 1 started here last October.

Aside from the eye-candy, I love this show because it makes a change from all those heavy & dark police procedurals. Plus I've always been a sucker for con-artist characters. (Hu$tle, anyone?)

Just a heads up fellow Canadians, you'll have to get a dvd or watch season two online (just finished catching up) because showcase has axed the show. :rolleyes:

FigureSpins
03-18-2011, 02:07 PM
Matt Bomer is guest-hosting on the NBC Today show RIGHT NOW! (10-11am ET)
He's so cute.

Wyliefan
03-18-2011, 02:12 PM
I hope it's going better than the last time he and Tim were on the show being interviewed. Those women would not. Shut. Up. They hardly even let the guys they were supposed to be interviewing get a word in. :rolleyes: One of the many reasons I hate morning talk shows.

FigureSpins
03-18-2011, 05:13 PM
Bonnie Hunt is the worst. If she has a big guest on, she'll run over on time worshipping them and then just give the later, less-known, guests the bum's rush. I've heard her literally TALK OVER a guest who was trying to answer a question she asked and it wasn't a plug or anything. Can't watch her show.

I only caught a bit of it, but I DVR'ed it for later. He looked nervous to me.

mpal2
06-23-2011, 02:41 AM
I have to say I'm enjoying season 3 of White Collar a lot more than season 2. I wasn't thrilled with the music box obsession and the attempts to do action sequences like Peter riding off on a horse to catch the bad guy or Neal attempting to shoot Fowler. They came off as a little lame. I still liked the character interactions though. :)

Although the music box led to a u-boat full of treasure, I can conveniently forget that part of it and focus on the fact the Mozzie and Neal are trying to hide stolen valuables from Peter this season. These first 3 episodes have been a lot of fun to watch and I can't wait to see how they resolve this.

FigureSpins
06-23-2011, 03:24 AM
I predict that Neal's going to stick around instead of taking the treasure and running. There are too many "you're part of the family" comments towards him. We'll probably get a little more info on his backstory growing up as a bonus.

Wyliefan
06-23-2011, 03:44 AM
I have to say I'm enjoying season 3 of White Collar a lot more than season 2.

It's the other way around for me. I don't like this new cold-fish attitude of Neal's, where he's totally stomping all over the bond he spent two seasons building with Peter. You don't get to needle an FBI agent for not trusting you when you're being COMPLETELY UNTRUSTWORTHY. And I don't like sex-kitten Sara, either. I liked her when she first came on, when it seemed she was actually going to be a three-dimensional character, but now it seems she never does anything but unbutton her shirt or sit around with her mouth hanging open.

mpal2
06-23-2011, 03:49 AM
I predict that Neal's going to stick around instead of taking the treasure and running. There are too many "you're part of the family" comments towards him. We'll probably get a little more info on his backstory growing up as a bonus.

He has to stick around or else there wouldn't be a show. :P I'm just wondering how they are going to have him walk away from it without getting thrown back in jail.

And I don't like sex-kitten Sara, either. I liked her when she first came on, when it seemed she was actually going to be a three-dimensional character, but now it seems she never does anything but unbutton her shirt or sit around with her mouth hanging open.

I'm hoping she gets to do more too. Although I did get a laugh from Mozzie telling them to get a room when he walked in on them without knocking. :rofl: