PDA

View Full Version : 2010 FIFA World Cup (South Africa) - Voulez-vous vuvuzeler avec moi ce soir?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69

joeperryfan
07-04-2010, 12:03 PM
Hey, I'm just quoting her here ;)

Guess who's a daddy? :eek: From C. Ronaldo's twitter:
(http://twitter.com/Cristiano)

OMDG, the press is going to have a field day with this. :(

I find it kind of odd that with all the people he supposedly bangs CR managed to impregnate the only one who agrees to stay quietly in the shadow... let's see how that goes.

Well at least he's taking responsibility for the little one (although for all we know it could have been planned.) ...

I don't pay a lot of attention to this guy and he is not my favorite personality by far, however I must say that he comes from a very poor background and has always been very supportive of his family, so I wouldn't see him doing anything else. I do wonder if, like you said, this was planned...

Jackie Sparrow
07-04-2010, 12:13 PM
I don't think I'll miss watching Maradona, I have to say.

dots
07-04-2010, 12:13 PM
I'm looking forward to a Spain vs. Uruguay Final :cheer:

Forlan vs. Casillas. :swoon:

dots
07-04-2010, 12:31 PM
OMDG, the press is going to have a field day with this. :(

I find it kind of odd that with all the people he supposedly bangs CR managed to impregnate the only one who agrees to stay quietly in the shadow... let's see how that goes.

This is such a strange story :shuffle: It almost sounds like he used a surrogate mother. :eek:

bek
07-04-2010, 12:37 PM
This is such a strange story :shuffle: It almost sounds like he used a surrogate mother. :eek:

That's what I was thinking too.

[I find it kind of odd that with all the people he supposedly bangs CR managed to impregnate the only one who agrees to stay quietly in the shadow... let's see how that goes

Well he could have offered the girl a lot of money to stay away too, if she was after some money.

fragoletta
07-04-2010, 12:43 PM
^Me three re: surrogate mother.
But then again CR has always given me the gay vibe...something about all those women he keeps showing with and all those Armani underwear ads he's shooting :P

Buzz
07-04-2010, 01:31 PM
I'm looking forward to a Spain vs. Uruguay Final :cheer:

Forlan vs. Casillas. :swoon:

You took the words right out of my mouth! LOL I think it would be cool for a nation of 3.5 million to make the final. New Zealand has a larger population! LOL Also Villa vs Uruguay's baby faced keeper Fernando Muslera would be kinda cool too. :hat1:

Fata
07-04-2010, 03:10 PM
Wow. Still I can't believe that this game really happened. I mean, I expected a close match and Germany had the chance to win. But winning with four goals was really more than I could dream of. Amazing.

And speaking of national pride, I think finally people can show it without fear because of Germany's past. And it is really amazing how people gather after the match and dance on the streets. I also was there, in Jogi Lw's hometown...And it was so much fun. And we can celebrate a team that consists of so many people who have a migration background. And also in the streets you see so many people with other origins wearing German dresses. That's the new sense of national pride Germany has.

I think now everything is possible. I didn't expect much of this young team. But they really play as a team and this is what makes them strong. So I expect the party going on.

ballettmaus
07-04-2010, 03:46 PM
And not to forget that the German national team consists of eight different nations. So, if any team stands for no racism it's the German one and the Germans rooting for their team it shows that they accept those mix of nations.

allezfred
07-04-2010, 03:52 PM
Guess who's a daddy? :eek: From C. Ronaldo's twitter:
(http://twitter.com/Cristiano)

I get a total Ricky Martin vibe from that tweet...

oleada
07-04-2010, 03:57 PM

Ricky actually congratulated him too!

My guess was that it was a one night stand and she didn't want the baby.

bek
07-04-2010, 05:20 PM

Yep. The only thing I don't know is why at this point in his life/career he'd go that route. I mean 25 isn't that young for kids. But considering he has a job that requires traveling for a lot of the time and he enjoys the party scene. You'd think that maybe he'd want to wait a little while before going that route because single parentedhood has certain demands.. Of course you never know and maybe he does want a child right now, but this doesn't seem on the outside the most advantageous time for a planned child as a single parent. Of course nobody knows whats going on in his personal life, and it could be the perfect time for him.

But the above is why while I think surrogacy is possible, its also why I think this could be an unplanned child too.

oleada
07-04-2010, 05:24 PM
Here's what The Sun is saying: (http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3040419/Ronaldo-reveals-baby-on-Twitter.html#ixzz0sitayWxk)

Portuguese newspaper Correio da Manha said the baby's mother is from the US and gave birth at the beginning of June.
His family are preparing the paperwork to bring the child to Portugal where he will be raised, it reported.

In 2009 Ronaldo spent his summer holidays in Los Angeles and Miami after signing for Real Madrid from Manchester United for a world record 80million.

Gil-Galad
07-04-2010, 07:17 PM
And not to forget that the German national team consists of eight different nations. So, if any team stands for no racism it's the German one and the Germans rooting for their team it shows that they accept those mix of nations.
I think you might be seriously underestimating opportunism in Germany here. Something similar happened in France - it also accepted that the team was Black, Beur and Blanc in '98 and '00 - when they were winning finals against Brazil and later against Italy. That changed quite a bit this year.

We Germans are good at opportunism. Really good. Like World Champion material. That means as long as the German diverse team is winning most of its games, internationally sounding/looking players are welcome.

Zokko!
07-04-2010, 07:39 PM
"Gimme hope, Joachim" - Reloaded (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dNagMJabtw&feature=related) :lol: :D

(Unfortunately without English translation so far ...)