PDA

View Full Version : 2010 FIFA World Cup (South Africa) - Voulez-vous vuvuzeler avec moi ce soir?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69

sweetsparky
07-03-2010, 09:23 PM
Not a great fashion (well more like grunge fashion :P ) but itīs history: Semifinals!

I prefer not even thinking about comparing Germany and Spain game today, but, itīs Semifinal!

:cheer2:

itsartemis
07-03-2010, 09:27 PM
Congratulations, Spain! :cheer2:

But I just say, what would you do without Villa? Germany has so many players who step up to the plate! I am not that impressed with Spain.

And 3 out of 4 countries in the semi's are European. Who would have thought after the group matches?

I am a bit sad not to be seeing Santa Cruz anymore in this World Cup, what a pretty pretty man. :swoon:

Casillas interviewed by his wife(?) :lol:

oleada
07-03-2010, 09:28 PM
Congratulations, Spain! :cheer2:

But I just say, what would you do without Villa? Germany has so many players who step up to the plate! I am not that impressed with Spain.

I agree with you. I expected more from them, and they've won but haven't impressed.

It's his girlfriend, btw. :lol:

sweetsparky
07-03-2010, 09:30 PM
But I just say, what would you do without Villa?

To cry and to count Germany goals. Well, the last part is going to happen even with Villa :lol:

I am a bit sad not to be seeing Santa Cruz anymore in this World Cup, what a pretty pretty man. :swoon:

:swoon: :grope: :swoon:

Just girlfriend, and generally known as the sexiest Spanish Sport presentator ;)

fragoletta
07-03-2010, 09:40 PM
And 3 out of 4 countries in the semi's are European. Who would have thought after the group matches?

:cheer2:
Now raise your hand all of you who thout Uruguay would be the last standing SA team. :lol:

To cry and to count Germany goals. Well, the last part is going to happen even with Villa :lol:

Well, Spanish defence is way better than Argentinian so it may not be a total goal-fiesta for Germany...But if they play the way they played today against Argentina, they are gonna be champions IMO.

It looks like I missed quite some game (and drama :P) but the feed was crappy (stupid Italian TV giving only 1 game per day :angryfire) and the first 15 minuntes unimpressive...

Hedwig
07-03-2010, 09:47 PM
My host mom in Berlin said the 2006 World Cup was good for Germany in that sense, because it made them unafraid to do show some national pride. Again I was there for Euro 2008, and I wasn't expecting to see flags all over because I'd read the same. But they were there.

I don't know if I would say that it was good for us. :shuffle: I still don't like to see the German flags everywhere.
But then I have an issue with national pride per se because I associate it with saying: We are the best. Other countries are inferior.

So, yeah, we Germans have what other people call issues with national pride and we think that other countries are very nationalistic. :lol: It is all a matter of how you grew up as one can see again and again. ;)

sweetsparky
07-03-2010, 09:50 PM
I think Germany has a great total game, impressive organization in the field, good vision of game and very talented players with an offensive game but disciplined defense. And I think there must be some revenge wishes for last Euros Final, so probably they will be very motivated

This Spain- Paraguay match didnīt have IMO a good game. In the first part Paraguay was very defensive and it certainly worked for them but Spain looked slow and without ideas. The second part was completely crazy, some moments were football gold comedy, but with the players changes - I like Torres but heīs so short of form right now - Spain got some speed.

If we consider who touched and kept more the ball and tried to build the game Iīd say Spain deserved to win, but, IMO again, Paraguay really knew how to prepare the match in the most favorable way for them, and they could have won fairly too, even if they practice a kind of game that, I guess itīs obvious, I donīt like

ETA: all is right in this post thanks to Fragoletta ;)

Lara
07-03-2010, 09:51 PM
Talk about suffering - wheeee for Spain! To their defense, the teams they've played have been notoriously difficult to score goals against. Not that I doubt them getting spanked by Germany, but hopefully it won't be an evisceration ala Argentina.

masofs
07-03-2010, 09:55 PM
WOW Germany! I'm totally speechless...:eek:

Congrats to Spain. :)

fragoletta
07-03-2010, 09:55 PM
Sparky, I am pretty sure you played Paraguay :P Uruguay were the handball guys
(sorry, couldn't resist:slinkaway)

Loves_Shizuka
07-03-2010, 09:58 PM
I don't mind who wins now .... oops, I mean, ANYONE but Uruguay. ;)

sweetsparky
07-03-2010, 10:00 PM
Sparky, I am pretty sure you played Paraguay :P Uruguay were the handball guys
(sorry, couldn't resist:slinkaway)

PML :rofl: Iīm going to edit that immediately. Thanks

Zokko!
07-03-2010, 10:04 PM
Congrats to Spain!!! :cheer2: :cheer: I've changed my mind, it's "easier" to play against opponents who are at eye level, all guys on the field will probably know better what to do, let's hope it will be an "open", exciting match ... can't wait ... :shuffle:

sweetsparky
07-03-2010, 10:07 PM
I hope itīs a great match too Zokko :)

Zokko!
07-03-2010, 10:11 PM
I hope itīs a great match too Zokko :)
:) :) :)