PDA

View Full Version : It's Spruce Meadows Name The Foal Contest Time Again!!

AragornElessar
06-19-2010, 10:26 PM
There are three new foals waiting for names out in Alberta and if your name is selected, you win a pretty impressive prize package...

Not only will you win a trip out to Spruce Meadows to meet "your" foal, but will also take in The Masters Tournament in September, all expenses paid. The Masters Tournament also has as part of the program The CN International, which is the richest event in Show Jumping.

So...If you're interested, here's the link...

The Spruce Meadows CN/Sun Media Name The Foal Contest (http://www.sprucemeadows.com/contest/view_contest.jsp?id=4)

Good Luck!! :)

doubleturn
06-25-2010, 08:38 PM
I gave it a try and came up with names for all 3 foals. Crossing my fingers and hoping for good luck. :)

JumpinBug
06-27-2010, 08:07 PM
Bah, I've been entering since the first contest. One year, one of my names was chosen, but since obviously multiple people entered it, they do a draw.

They bring the foals out during the North American tournament into the International Ring, and they are so incredibly cute.

I believe that one of the moms from this year was a previous name the foal horse herself.

AragornElessar
06-28-2010, 05:58 AM
I haven't gotten my Dad down here yet to look at this year's foals, but I've come up w/a couple of ideas. We usually do this together every year, so it's become a tradition here. :)

Good Luck to everyone entering!! :)

danceronice
06-29-2010, 03:13 PM
Ooh, fun. I entered (even if I don't like warmbloods and find their naming conventions a bit silly.)