PDA

View Full Version : Dreams on Ice 2010

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Akira Andrea
06-27-2010, 09:25 PM
Could someone please kindly upload Hanyu's program, I really really want to see it.

Is the new swan lake music suit his style?
As for the TV program broadcasted in June 27th JST, the performance of Yuzuru Hanyu was not broadcasted because the broadcasting time was only one hour, including many CM. Somebody may upload it then, because it seems to be broadcasted two hours in satellite TV broadcasting in July 11th (JST).

Reference:
The performances which was broadcasted on TV in June 27th JST.
Akiko Suzuki: SP "Jealousy"
Kanako Murakami: Ex. "Be Italian"
Narumi Takahashi & Mervin Tran: SP "Feeling Good"
Stephane Lambiel: Ex. "Ray"
Laura Lepisto: Ex. "Jupiter" by Ayaka Hirahara
Miki Ando: Ex. "Comin' Home Baby"
Evgeni Plushenko: Ex. "Malade"
Daisuke Takahashi: Ex. "Amelie"
Mao Asada: Ex. "Ballade No.1 in M miner, Op.23"

The players which was not broadcasted in June 27th JST.
Takahiko Kozuka
Fumie Suguri
Cathy Reed & Chris Reed
Yasuharu Nanri
Yuzuru Hanyu
the others

Akira Andrea
06-27-2010, 10:23 PM
can someone explain me what they do here? was it a ceremony?
http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/3645/121xq.jpg
http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/5069/1216sn.jpg :rofl:
http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/8758/11479305.jpg
I hear that after the show in June 27th (JST), the fan meeting with players who wore "Yukata" or "Japanese traditional casual wear in summer" was held in Shin-Yokohama Skate Center.
I hear that the meeting was held in a banquet hall in Shin-Yokohama Prince Hotel and Plushenko, Lambiel, Lepisto, Cathy and Chris participated, answered to various questions, shook hands with lottery winner in fans and took photo together.
Plushenko and Lambiel seem to have danced with an ad-lib movement to the back ground music of the time for shaking hands with fans.

Shin-Yokohama Skate Center is the facility of Shin-Yokohma Prince Hotel, but it seems to take about 7 minutes to walk from the rink to the hotel.

Eris
06-27-2010, 10:30 PM
Kanako's EX is just amazing!:cheer:

What did Cathy&Chris skate?

Akira Andrea
06-27-2010, 11:13 PM
What did Cathy&Chris skate?
I hear that they performed the exhibition program, "Meditation de Thais" with white costume.
I hear that there were many complicated lifts and there was an impression and it was beautiful.

Lombardia412
06-27-2010, 11:22 PM
can someone explain me what they do here? was it a ceremony?
http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/3645/121xq.jpg
http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/5069/1216sn.jpg :rofl:
http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/8758/11479305.jpg

:lol: Everybody looks cute!
That traditional outfit suits Plush quite well.:lol:

Tak
06-28-2010, 03:14 AM
Could someone please kindly upload Hanyu's program, I really really want to see it.

Is the new swan lake music suit his style?

Unfortunately, Hanyu's performance was cut from the broadcast - so unless someone recorded it at the rink, you wont see it on YouTube. Cross your fingers because the show is usually repeated on the BS-Fuji [the satellite channel] in full. I'm waiting too, because that was my favorite program of all of them.

The music definitely suited his style - or maybe his choreographer made his moves to suit to the music. He was very balletic in this number - of course it's still rough, but by the end of the season this program should be outstanding.

Does anyone know who choreographed this? WAs it Miyamoto?

Does anyone know if there is a recording available of the music?

Cloudy_Gumdrops
06-28-2010, 04:25 AM
Thanks for the links guys. :)

Love Dai's program. It just flew by and I was almost surprised when it was over. That top is a little girly though. It looks like this maternity blouse one of my cousins had.

Love Plushenko and Lambiel. Murakami was great and Suzuki's new SP is really interesting. Love her dress. Lepisto's program didn't hold my attention, but she's a quality skater of course. Pretty song.

Mao's Chopin is lovely. That lyrical style suits her so much more than the stuff she's been skating to. If she skated these types of programs competitively, I might actually start to like her skating. Love the simple dress too, esp. after the Tarasova monstrosities we've had to endure from her.

Miki looked like she was having fun, but somehow, her movements still looked a little, I don't know...restrained...to me.

maija
06-28-2010, 07:18 AM
Laura Repist: Ex. "Jupiter" by Ayaka Hirahara

She is Laura Lepist÷ (or Lepisto, if the letter '÷' is not available), not Laura Repist. ;)

Akira Andrea
06-28-2010, 08:11 AM
She is Laura Lepist÷ (or Lepisto, if the letter '÷' is not available), not Laura Repist. ;)
Thank you for having pointed out the error of spelling in my translation.
I could correct the spelling of her name soon thanks to you.

In Japanese pronunciation, we usually pronounces "L" as same as "R", because we are not conscious of the difference of "L" and "R".
Namely, we pronounce "Laura Lepisto" like "Raura Repisuto" in Japanese.

Therefore, many Japanese are apt to mistake it, even when writing in English.

pinky166
06-28-2010, 09:40 AM
Any vids of Fujisawa? I want to see her chimney sweep routine!

Ayanon
06-28-2010, 09:40 AM
My impression.
The highlights were Tatsuki Machida and Kanako Murakami.
Machida's "Dark Eyes" choreographed by Kenji Miyamoto has many folkdance-like movements. It's worth to watch. His jumps were perfect. I think he will get 3rd spot of national team this year.

Nanri Yasuharu was also fun to watch. I lurrrve him.

Mao and Daisuke completed "art" I think.
Flankly I don't find anything fresh movement in Stephane's choregraphy, but Daisuke showed us new beautiful movements. I also love his costume.
Mao was stunning, I've wanted to watch her in simple costume. It made her beautiful posture stand out.

Lis
06-28-2010, 10:24 AM

It is even more fun how her name is pronounced as if it is Italian :lol:

Akira Andrea
06-28-2010, 03:55 PM
Any vids of Fujisawa? I want to see her chimney sweep routine!
As for the TV program broadcasted in June 27th JST, the performance of Kyoko Fujisawa was not broadcasted because the broadcasting time was only one hour, including many CM. Somebody may upload it then, because it seems to be broadcasted two hours in satellite TV broadcasting in July 11th (JST).

Reference:
The performances which was broadcasted on TV in June 27th JST.
Akiko Suzuki: SP "Jealousy"
Kanako Murakami: Ex. "Be Italian"
Narumi Takahashi & Mervin Tran: SP "Feeling Good"
Stephane Lambiel: Ex. "Ray"
Laura Lepisto: Ex. "Jupiter" by Ayaka Hirahara
Miki Ando: Ex. "Comin' Home Baby"
Evgeni Plushenko: Ex. "Malade"
Daisuke Takahashi: Ex. "Amelie"
Mao Asada: Ex. "Ballade No.1 in M miner, Op.23"

The players which was not broadcasted in June 27th JST.
Takahiko Kozuka
Fumie Suguri
Cathy Reed & Chris Reed
Yasuharu Nanri
Yuzuru Hanyu
Shoma Uno
Kyoko Fujisawa
Kento Nakamura
Haruka Imai
Tatsuki Machida
Jingu Ice Messangers (Synchoro team)

shine
06-29-2010, 12:35 AM
Akiko Suzuki
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kpa-CTV76qw

OMG :swoon: This program gives me chills!! Akiko is like the most expressive Japanese female skater ever. I am all :swoon: :swoon: over the way she uses her upper body and her hands. I'm so glad she's not retiring - I want to see her win a world medal before she does. What an incredible performer: maturity, elegance, passion and musicality.

Allskate
06-29-2010, 12:51 AM
Lambiel himself was also great! He should skate (exhibitions) years and years more!:D

ITA! He knows how to move to jazz music. :hat1: I never thought I'd see a cartwheel in a program. :lol: And I loved that funky toe loop he did where he brought his knees and arms up. It's great when skaters take advantage of the absence of the COP in their programs and come up with interesting skating moves.

The Amelie program is beautiful. I hope Dai continues to skate that exhibition. I can't wait to see the short program Stephane choreographed for him.