PDA

View Full Version : Nominate Joannie for Sportswomen of the Year

mocha-ice
06-17-2010, 10:26 PM
Hey everyone,
Just wondering if you could take a minute and nominate Joannie Rochette for Women's Sports Foundation Sportswomen of the Year (Individual).

http://womenssportsfoundation.org/News-And-Events/Awards/Sportswoman-of-the-Year-Award/Nominate.aspx

I realize there is a lot to fill out (including personal information) so if you don't feel comfortable it's understandable! We're just asking for any help anyone can give!!

Rob
06-17-2010, 10:31 PM
Done!

REO
06-18-2010, 05:42 AM
I would love to see her win this! The heart and courage she showed went above and beyond.

Miss Mushie
06-18-2010, 05:13 PM
Thanks everyone for doing the voting and pass it along to any other message boards you can think of! It is a bit of information to fill out but nothing drastic, yes you do need to provide personal information and a reason WHY you are nominating Jo, but overall it went pretty quickly. Here's hoping we can get her a well deserved award :)

MR-FAN
06-18-2010, 05:34 PM
Can't think of any other skater who I'd do this for :)

museksk8r
06-18-2010, 05:41 PM
I did it too. YO JO!!! :cool:

query5
06-18-2010, 08:20 PM
actually i can think of at least 3 people to nominate for.
but good luck to all.

Eislauffan
06-18-2010, 09:50 PM
I'm not sure if foreigners can participate, but I nominated Joannie.

TalentedButHumble
06-18-2010, 11:31 PM
Eis, do you mean can a non-USer nominate, or can a non-American win? Because I was wondering about the latter, but checked over the list of past winners - it includes Annika, Steffi, and others.

I remember when Sarah Hughes won this.

Eislauffan
06-19-2010, 02:05 PM
Eis, do you mean can a non-USer nominate, or can a non-American win? Because I was wondering about the latter, but checked over the list of past winners - it includes Annika, Steffi, and others.

I remember when Sarah Hughes won this.

Yes, I meant if a foreigner can submit a nomination. But if foreigners can even win, I guess, they also can nominate someone. :-)