PDA

View Full Version : SYTYCD-7-The Competition Begins

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Allskate
06-17-2010, 01:27 AM
no, i meant i am literally finding a way to vote for mark and not one of the new kids

:lol: Does that mean he will be on tour?

Cyn
06-17-2010, 01:27 AM
May I be stricken down by the goddess above for complimenting Mia, but her eye makeup is fantastic :swoon: .

Allskate
06-17-2010, 01:28 AM
I no longer believe them when they try to make it seem like someone has no training.

venja
06-17-2010, 01:28 AM
I really do not like this stage. And the shoddy camera work is driving me nuts!

Is it me or does Napoleon look like a different person? Darker? Gained weight? Can't put my finger on it.

Matryeshka
06-17-2010, 01:29 AM
I liked Christina/Mark. I didn't love it, but I liked it. I think if I had seen that routine in about four weeks, I would love it. She got the feeling right.

FiveRinger
06-17-2010, 01:31 AM
I no longer believe them when they try to make it seem like someone has no training.

I don't know about that. I never would have guessed that Jose does yoga. My sister is a yoga instructor (she's been trying to get me to do it for years) and I am amazed at how much control over your body you gain by practicing. Knowing that he practices, I am not going to be surprised about how far Jose can go in this competition.

Matryeshka
06-17-2010, 01:37 AM
Nappy Tabs has been hitting the tween book section to come up with that routine.

my little pony
06-17-2010, 01:37 AM
Is it me or does Napoleon look like a different person? Darker? Gained weight? Can't put my finger on it.

he's running to fat

rjblue
06-17-2010, 01:38 AM
Addicted to Love- Florence and the Machine

Adechike, Kathryn and Travis

And a great number which really showcased Kathryn. :(
Adechike did a good job as the supporting partner.

Theatregirl1122
06-17-2010, 01:38 AM
Is Nigel giving everyone basically the same critique?

Cyn
06-17-2010, 01:39 AM
Kathryn :swoon: She just gets better and better :respec:

Not blown away by the performance aspect of this by Adechike, but that may be due to the rendition of Robert Palmer's Addicted To Love making my ears bleed :scream: .

ETA: Adechike getting panned by the judges

Garden Kitty
06-17-2010, 01:41 AM
It really seemed like that program highlighted Kathryn. Not sure if that was because of the program or how he danced it.

This is one reason the "all star" thing seems problematic. If you get shown up by a competitor, well that's part of the competition. But if you get shown up by your "pro", it's hard to evaluate the performance.

Matryeshka
06-17-2010, 01:41 AM
Kathryn was the only dancer I saw in that routine. Anthony could have done that much better. :shuffle:

I'm already tired of Travis and the constant butt-kissing. I'm glad Benji won. :P

rjblue
06-17-2010, 01:42 AM
May I be stricken down by the goddess above for complimenting Mia, but her eye makeup is fantastic :swoon: .She looks fabulous from the neck up. And I like her strongly opinionated comments. Poor Adechike though...

I no longer believe them when they try to make it seem like someone has no training.I guess the casual viewers fall for it though.

I really do not like this stage. And the shoddy camera work is driving me nuts!Those blinking lights blot out the dancers at times. And are they paying them extra to get good crotch shots?

Cyn
06-17-2010, 01:43 AM
Oh good grief....7 dancers left, and 1 hour and 20 minutes of airtime? :wall: