PDA

View Full Version : Grand Prix 2010-2011

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68

Ziggy
09-18-2010, 12:04 AM
They are not sisters and Candice Didier is a much much better skater. I dunno anything about their rumored attitudes and frankly I dont care , both seem very pleasant girls but will be swept away by the young french girls that are up & coming.

Rumoured?

If Gwendoline keeps behaving the way she does in front of the cameras and the public, god only knows what kinds of strops she gets into during practice. :scream:

SamuraiK
09-18-2010, 02:46 AM
Rumoured?

If Gwendoline keeps behaving the way she does in front of the cameras and the public, god only knows what kinds of strops she gets into during practice. :scream:

Ok, not that I think that is any reason to drop someone off the team but I'll gossip anyway:D what has she done in front of the cameras???:watch:

Ziggy
09-18-2010, 03:01 AM
Ok, not that I think that is any reason to drop someone off the team but I'll gossip anyway:D what has she done in front of the cameras???:watch:

She's pretty much always throwing a strop in the K&C. :drama: :D

Storming out, arguing with her coach. She's been seen screaming at her coach and storming off in practice too. :watch:

And when I've seen her perform at Nebelhorn Trophy, she blew the free and you could see her going into "couldn't care less" mode. It was so bad it was good.

So yeah, bad attitude all round. Always a lot of fun to watch, though. I will miss her. :D

Nomad
09-18-2010, 03:09 AM
She's pretty much always throwing a strop in the K&C. :drama: :D

Storming out, arguing with her coach. She's been seen screaming at her coach and storming off in practice too. :watch:

And when I've seen her perform at Nebelhorn Trophy, she blew the free and you could see her going into "couldn't care less" mode. It was so bad it was good.

So yeah, bad attitude all round. Always a lot of fun to watch, though. I will miss her. :D

Seriously? Wow. Sounds like a lot of delusional, diva-like behaviour from a girl who couldn't even medal at the freakin' Triglav Trophy in a weak field. Get a grip, bitch.

nirti
09-18-2010, 10:18 AM
Seriously? Wow. Sounds like a lot of delusional, diva-like behaviour from a girl who couldn't even medal at the freakin' Triglav Trophy in a weak field. Get a grip, bitch.

I don't know if it's an understanding problem from myself, but I'm shocked to see comments like "get a grip, bitch"

So, Gwendoline Didier is not a bitch, not a diva-like girl, she's just a girl that don't had wonderful results when she was junior, have crossing the desert and were surprisingly french senior's winner in 2008. She has some good results after, like the Universiades (6th with 135 points), the 2010 french (3rd with 138 points, her single best), but probably have problem to hold the pressure of the great events (not qualified at Europe's 2008 and World's 2010, not at Nebelhorn too)
After the Nebelhorn, she wasn't "I don't care", she was extremely disappointed, like after World's short program too.
She can do triple flip and triple lutz, that is not that bad.

But the french fed have absolutely no support to her, they take all the pretexts to unseat her while she was the best skater at the french nats (Worlds 2010, Europe's 2010 while Marrocco and Meite were not age eligible), and now for the Bompard 2010, for what she's not on the list, but Candice Didier is in, after having a blank season because of injuries. So the logic would be to wait the Master's competition in the next days to decide... But not for French Fed.

So please, don't slang skaters that you don't know.

Hedwig
09-18-2010, 11:34 AM
Gwendoline is a really nice girl in private. If she acts out during competition is can also show how much she cares.

Ziggy
09-18-2010, 12:52 PM
The 2009 Nebelhorn Trophy free skate was one of the most hilarious examples of a skater giving up mid-program I have seen.

The fact that French Fed's politics are evil and illogical does not make her all-round bad attitude acceptable.

Jenna
09-18-2010, 01:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJrUP7ocV5k

How did she give up though? She went for all the jumps even after that nasty fall.

nirti
09-18-2010, 01:42 PM
The 2009 Nebelhorn Trophy free skate was one of the most hilarious examples of a skater giving up mid-program I have seen.

The fact that French Fed's politics are evil and illogical does not make her all-round bad attitude acceptable.

What bad attitude??? She fall on a jump and on a spin, she's not the first and not the last. After the spin fall, the 2A is ok, the 3T and the 2A+2T not good but no fall.
A program like many and many others in figure skating. So if it's hilarious, we can laugh and laugh in many competitions.

SamuraiK
09-18-2010, 04:13 PM
I didnt see anything hilarious or proving of giving up in that video either.. just a bad LP from a lesser skater..

Tony Wheeler
09-18-2010, 04:39 PM
I don't know anything about Didier and her typical behavior, but I had some thoughts after seeing her 2010 Worlds short program. There was NO effort throughout the second half of the program (after two mistakes), and she really looked like she could care less if she was there. I also think that she and her coach had some words in the kiss and cry while she was waiting for her marks, and IIRC, she didn't stick around to wait for them. I would have given her among the lowest in the interpretation mark in the entire field..

crzesk8dad
09-18-2010, 04:50 PM

You truly are located in the Axis of Evil.....it was a bad skate..nothing more.

stjeaskategym
09-18-2010, 10:18 PM

Are you thinking of the right competition? I don't see anything in that video that looks like giving up. She did only do 6 jumping passes though. Did she omit one?

xy3026rosa
09-19-2010, 03:02 AM
Who have more information of Junior Figure Skating Grand Prix in Austria?
I want to see more photos and videos,but I can't find any photos and videos in Chinese website.I feel sad...

Sylvia
09-19-2010, 03:31 AM
Who have more information of Junior Figure Skating Grand Prix in Austria?
FSU has a Junior Grand Prix Series forum in the Kiss and Cry section of the board -- for more information on how to access it, please refer to:
http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showthread.php?t=69854

ETA: Congratulations to Zijun LI on the bronze medal in her JGP debut in Austria! :)