PDA

View Full Version : Olympic gold medallists Sale, Pelletier divorce

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

i love to skate
06-05-2010, 05:43 PM
I hope she's prepared to have David repeat the same pattern once he get's bored of her. Any woman would be foolish to invest in a guy with David's habit at this point.

What exactly is David's "habit"? Just because something happened one time, years ago, doesn't make it a habit. We have no confirmation as to what the reasons for the divorce were (and they are not really anyone's business besides Jamie and David). It does no good to drag David's name through the mud either. As people have said, it takes two people for a marriage to fail...

oakl0008
06-05-2010, 05:53 PM
What exactly is David's "habit"? Just because something happened one time, doesn't make it a habit. We have no confirmation as to what the reasons for the divorce were (and they are not really anyone's business besides Jamie and David). It does no good to drag David's name through the mud either. As people have said, it takes two people for a marriage to fail...

You clearly have forgotten that it's been well documented that David was a married man when he and Jamie got together. So no, this didn't happen "Once".

And you're telling me that it's none of my business when there's the 20 year old recent Olympic gold medallist Tessa Virtue's name being thrown around here, and not by me? If you want to defend "poor David", fine. I am certainly not veiwing Jamie ans some innocent victim, not by a long shot. I just don't think a wife "makes" a guy cheat...

i love to skate
06-05-2010, 05:57 PM
You clearly have forgotten that it's been well documented that David was a married man when he and Jamie got together. So no, this didn't happen "Once".

Yes, that is the time that I was referring too. We have no idea what caused Jamie and David's breakup so as far as we know, yes, it only happened once.

And you're telling me that it's none of my business when there's the 20 year old recent Olympic gold medallist Tessa Virtue's name being thrown around here, and not by me? If you want to defend "poor David", fine. I just don't think a wife "makes" a guy cheat...

I said that the personal details of Jamie and David's breakup were none of our business. There were rumors from the Olympics that people saw Tessa and David together. People will believe what they want to believe.

JasperBoy
06-05-2010, 06:01 PM
If David and Jamie are going to continue skating together in ice shows, David had better lose the facial expression I saw at CSOI. "I'd rather be anywhere but here".

Not attractive, not entertaining. It made me feel the same way.

Perhaps it would be best to end all connection. Especially if skating together will mean traveling with the "other woman" for months as a time. That must be a very difficult situation for Jamie.

pani
06-05-2010, 06:06 PM
If David and Jamie are going to continue skating together in ice shows, David had better lose the facial expression I saw at CSOI. "I'd rather be anywhere but here".

Perhaps it would be best to end all connection. Especially if skating together will mean traveling with the "other woman" for months as a time. That must be a very difficult situation for Jamie.

Do you see them together in tour bus? Oooo....
From facisl expression its look, like Jamy is feeling fine (happy for her), but David really look unhappy - how it could be if he had such a young gf?
Hope they all will be happy

oakl0008
06-05-2010, 06:08 PM
Yes, that is the time that I was referring too. We have no idea what caused Jamie and David's breakup so as far as we know, yes, it only happened once.

AGAIN, it's well documented that David was married when he and Jamie got together....I have read it in TIME magaizine back in 2002...and there was a few unnofficial biographies that alluded to this as well. So again, it didn't happen once.

I said that the personal details of Jamie and David's breakup were none of our business. There were rumors from the Olympics that people saw Tessa and David together. People will believe what they want to believe.

If these "personal details" of this very public couple are "none of our business" in your opinion, that's fine. I'm just not sure why it's only my posts you're harping on after 5 pages of Tessa rumours and comments on Jamie's appearance. I have heard all the rumours too. I still think it doesn't add up. Tessa's too good for that. And I'm no V/M uber. I heard of rumours of someone else but I won't mention the name.

By Jasperboy

I do kind of agree with this. Maybe their on ice connection will be better now that this announcement is made and the pressure of appearing as a couple is gone?

Fashionista
06-05-2010, 06:11 PM
what a problem, if Tessa dating with him?

I don't get it too.
To me 10-15 age difference for couples looks ideal.

pani
06-05-2010, 06:11 PM
Interesting, guys, somebody know, why David was last year at CoR with accreditation from USA? FSU know all about skaters - could you explane this? I was wonder to see him in Moscow, but more wonder to see him with accredidation from USA

i love to skate
06-05-2010, 06:17 PM
AGAIN, it's well documented that David was married when he and Jamie got together....I have read it in TIME magaizine back in 2002...and there was a few unnofficial biographies that alluded to this as well. So again, it didn't happen once.

I know that David was married when he and Jamie got together...I said that in my previous post! My point is that we do not know if an extramarital relationship is what caused Jamie's and David's break up. So, the only confirmed fact is that David's "habit" happened one time.

ETA:

I'm just not sure why it's only my posts you're harping on after 5 pages of Tessa rumours and comments on Jamie's appearance. I have heard all the rumours too. I still think it doesn't add up. Tessa's too good for that. And I'm no V/M uber. I heard of rumours of someone else but I won't mention the name.

I was responding to your post because I disagreed about a point you made. I didn't know that having a discussion was "harping" on someone. I understand that you don't think it adds up....that's why I said before people will believe what the want to believe. Too each their own. Have a good day. :)

oakl0008
06-05-2010, 06:21 PM
I know that David was married when he and Jamie got together...I said that in my previous post! My point is that we do not know if an extramarital relationship is what caused Jamie's and David's break up. So, the only confirmed fact is that David's "habit" happened one time.

Again...the details that I read from very good sources that I mentioned in my other post that it was an extramarital relationship specifically. TIME magazine mentioned in 2002, that he and Jamie fell in love...then David divorced his wife, and in that order, with no mention of them being separated first. And that would have been clarified if that were the case. Time is a mainstream source. These things happen, but I would like to think this is very strong evidence that this is allegedly not a one time incident.

I was responding to your post because I disagreed about a point you made. I didn't know that having a discussion was "harping" on someone. I understand that you don't think it adds up....that's why I said before people will believe what the want to believe. Too each their own. Have a good day.

Hope you had fun respoding to my posts while remaining almost silent during the Tessa rumours. You have a good day too.

pani
06-05-2010, 06:24 PM
Again...the details that I read from very good sources that I mentioned in my other post that it was an extramarital relationship specifically. So it is confirmed that this isn't a one time incident.

OMG - i LOVE FSU. People know about every step of our skaters :lol:
Now i waite information about CoR ;)

oakl0008
06-05-2010, 06:30 PM
OMG - i LOVE FSU. People know about every step of our skaters :lol:
Now i waite information about CoR ;)

Hello? I READ this in TIME Magaizine, a mainstream source, in 2002.

ltnskater
06-05-2010, 06:32 PM
If my remember correctly, someone said David and Tessa were dating. Don't know if it's true, though.

O dear, the cat is out of the bag!

pani
06-05-2010, 06:33 PM
Hello? I READ this in TIME Magaizine, a mainstream source, in 2002.
I mean divorce in 2010 - you talk you know, that it was extramarital relationship

RD
06-05-2010, 06:34 PM
Well, I don't keep up with gossip or rumors so I just want to say I'm sorry to hear this. The person I really feel for in this situation is the kid, but he is quite young- I think it would be even harder, say, if he were 7 or 8 yrs old.

In those Facebook photos, David truly looks like he doesn't want to be there (Jamie looks ok though). I question the motivation for the two of them to continue skating in shows when the chemistry has evaporated. Surely the audience will pick up on it and their skating won't have the same effect? I would never ask a skater or pair to retire but just something to think about perhaps...?

I'd like to close by saying that I can't believe some of the comments I'm reading here. There is no way to know what's going on behind closed doors...all the public is privy to is what's on TV, in newspapers, etc. And those media tend to paint a very one-sided picture of the situation.

I think that's all I'll say.