PDA

View Full Version : Olympic gold medallists Sale, Pelletier divorce

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

The Observer
06-26-2010, 05:43 AM
David was at the nat'l ballet of canada's new production of Onegin 2 nights ago as Kurt Brownings guest. It was Sonia's 20th anniversary with the Nat Ballet. Huge audience in spite of all the G20 media fearmongering. David is very good looking in person. Looks like he's visiting Southern Ontario for a little while ;) He looked happy.

He's a nice-looking guy, I agree.

But I wouldn't want to be with a man who can't commit. :scream:

ChiquitaBanana
06-26-2010, 04:07 PM
He's a nice-looking guy, I agree.

But I wouldn't want to be with a man who can't commit. :scream:

Who cares for a one-night stand? :rofl:

The Observer
06-26-2010, 08:22 PM
Who cares for a one-night stand? :rofl:

Are you considering one? ;)

gratefulmkfan
06-26-2010, 08:49 PM
Not with a guy who dresses like this for the ballet. :eek:

kwanfan1818
06-26-2010, 08:56 PM
Buttle wasn't exactly wearing formal wear, either.

gratefulmkfan
06-26-2010, 09:22 PM
^^^ So 2 out of 3 skating dudes don't know how to dress appropriately for an event like this. Why not? :confused:

Really
06-26-2010, 10:54 PM
OMG, it's the ballet, not a command performance before the Queen!

Jenny
06-27-2010, 12:03 AM
Buttle wasn't exactly wearing formal wear, either.

At least he had a jacket on.

kwanfan1818
06-27-2010, 12:08 AM
At least he had a jacket on.
Over a t-shirt and with what looks like jeans. Pelletier had a button down shirt and what looks like chinos. I think the two balance each other out.

They'd both look right at home in Vancouver or Seattle or Portland.

Jenny
06-27-2010, 12:15 AM
Over a t-shirt and with what looks like jeans. Pelletier had a button down shirt and what looks like chinos. I think the two balance each other out.

They'd both look right at home in Vancouver or Seattle or Portland.

Personally I thought Jeff at least looked dressed for an evening out, and the older woman he was with (his mother?) was dressed up too. David looked like he found out five minutes beforehand that he was going (and perhaps his mind was elsewhere ;) as he spent the entire second intermission texting).

There are no rules on what to wear to the ballet of course, and I'm all for de-snobbifying the arts, but people do tend to dress up a bit (or a lot) for the ballet (and the symphony) in this city.

Kurt looked quite nice in a dark suit, but then again he had to be ready to appear on stage to give his lovely wife a bouquet. :)

piano18
06-27-2010, 02:22 AM
So, hadn't heard much gossip around this lately and then I was driving home from work today. One Edmonton radio station reported the following:

Craig Simpson and Jamie Sale had an affair during Battle of the Blades.
Craig Simpson's wife has left him.
Jamie is pregnant.

I almost drove off the freaking road...
:angryfire :watch:

WOW you guys in edmonton get GOOD radio gossip!!!

I heard this! They also did a brief interview with Jamie Sale just several weeks ago before the SOI show at Rexall, giving out free tickets to the show after answering some trivia stuff about the skaters (not about their personal lives though :lol:).

Frau Muller
06-27-2010, 05:28 PM
By the way, wasn't Jamie Sale the SOI skater who was most vocal in mouthing-out against Johnny Weir & how he did not represent proper 'family values'? So Sale/Pelletier represent the perfect family values now? Yeah, right... :)

Not that people don't have reasons to be divorced. It's just ironic that she was casting stones at someone who she thought didn't fit into the SOI mold.

Valentina
06-27-2010, 06:11 PM
By the way, wasn't Jamie Sale the SOI skater who was most vocal in mouthing-out against Johnny Weir & how he did not represent proper 'family values'? So Sale/Pelletier represent the perfect family values now? Yeah, right... :)

Not that people don't have reasons to be divorced. It's just ironic that she was casting stones at someone who she thought didn't fit into the SOI mold.

sounds like she is kind of annoying, maybe David couldn't take her anymore :P

ChiquitaBanana
06-27-2010, 06:57 PM
Are you considering one? ;)

Happily NOT married, having a house and kids with my man... not in need of a one night-stand... ;) (Gosh, I'm all against the stats! Me and most of my friends in couples!)

Skateushka
06-27-2010, 07:14 PM
sounds like she is kind of annoying, maybe David couldn't take her anymore :P

Yah, really, poor David to have put up with her.
I am sure he will be much happier without her.