PDA

View Full Version : Olympic gold medallists Sale, Pelletier divorce

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

Perky Shae Lynn
06-15-2010, 07:25 PM
I am sure this piece of "gossip" (don't know about the pregnancy part - but Craig Simpson's marriage is kaput) clarifies why Jamie & David's divorce was suddenly announced. The info was about to hit the airways, in whatever form. Nobody really cared about David and you know who, since she's single. Simpson had been married for a long time, with three teenage kids. On the positive side, Canada has a new golden skating couple (a non-relationship one) so the situation will not get nearly as much exposure as it would a few years ago.

ildah
06-15-2010, 07:56 PM
Maybe that's why they said they had really been separated at for quite a while even though most people were 'what??? It looks better that they weren't really married anymore when she had the affair. Right.

Perky Shae Lynn
06-15-2010, 08:08 PM
Maybe that's why they said they had really been separated at for quite a while even though most people were 'what??? It looks better that they weren't really married anymore when she had the affair. Right.
Bingo.

Instead of being shocked by the lengthy separation, inquiring minds should have been asking why the "18 months of separation" was even mentioned in the press-release.

LynnW
06-15-2010, 10:41 PM

Maybe I’m not understanding correctly, but if Craig was married with 3 children and Jamie had an affair with him, then it looks bad whether or not she was separated from her spouse. So are you also implying that Craig was already seperated and in the process of divorce when he and Jamie hooked up? The only way it wouldn't look bad is if they were both seperated, at least in my opinion.

Twilight1
06-15-2010, 10:48 PM
Do people still think it is cheating if you are legally separated from your spouse and both parties know their is no hope for reconciliation? IMHO I don`t think it is cheating at all. Going through the motions of separation and then filing for divorce is pretty status quo where I am but people frequently hook up before the actual divorce preceedings start

Japanfan
06-16-2010, 12:08 AM
Do people still think it is cheating if you are legally separated from your spouse and both parties know their is no hope for reconciliation? IMHO I don`t think it is cheating at all.

I don't think it was cheating for her, but if the rumor is true, it certainly was for him.

Sabrine Tornston
06-16-2010, 12:28 AM
Maybe Iím not understanding correctly, but if Craig was married with 3 children and Jamie had an affair with him, then it looks bad whether or not she was separated from her spouse. So are you also implying that Craig was already seperated and in the process of divorce when he and Jamie hooked up? The only way it wouldn't look bad is if they were both single, at least in my opinion.It was reported that Craig Simpson's wife and kids visited the set of Battle of the Blades. So it doesn't sound like they were separated at the time of his alleged affair with Jamie. This thing is just too sad if it's true. :(

AxelAnnie
06-16-2010, 12:33 AM
It's the offseason, let the pregnancy :watch: begin. :shuffle:

Poor Irina S. must feel so left out this time. :lol:

Don't fear for Irina, she is carrying Michelle Kwan's triplets. ;)

Prancer
06-16-2010, 12:36 AM
Don't fear for Irina, she is carrying Michelle Kwan's triplets. ;)

Michelle doesn't have time to be pregnant; she has a lot of catching up to do in grad school.

Twilight1
06-16-2010, 12:37 AM
Seems infidelity is common everywhere. You know I use to think people were talking crazy when they said that people are just not meant to be monogamous but the more I look at general society and close friendships and family maybe I am crazy to think people can marry and remain monogamous.

Wyliefan
06-16-2010, 12:39 AM
Is it that they can't, or that they don't want to?

StonewshMullet
06-16-2010, 12:46 AM
It was reported that Craig Simpson's wife and kids visited the set of Battle of the Blades. So it doesn't sound like they were separated at the time of his alleged affair with Jamie. This thing is just too sad if it's true. :(

Oh boy, not another Eisler/Swanson debacle. :wall: No more TV competition skating shows, they turn the skaters into sluts albeit fun to watch sluts. :o

Prancer
06-16-2010, 12:47 AM
Seems infidelity is common everywhere. You know I use to think people were talking crazy when they said that people are just not meant to be monogamous but the more I look at general society and close friendships and family maybe I am crazy to think people can marry and remain monogamous.

But studies :D indicate that most married people DON'T cheat.

Twilight1
06-16-2010, 12:56 AM
But studies :D indicate that most married people DON'T cheat.

Interesting...I heard stats saying the contrary. :confused:

RD
06-16-2010, 01:03 AM
Interesting...I heard stats saying the contrary. :confused:

Same here