PDA

View Full Version : Olympic gold medallists Sale, Pelletier divorce

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

reese
06-06-2010, 07:29 AM
So I'm the only one envious of Tessa? :-)

I wouldn't be at all surprised if David has a Narcissistic Personality Disorder. People with NPD are extremely charming but don't make good long-term romantic partners or close friends.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder

psycho
06-06-2010, 07:47 AM
I wouldn't be at all surprised if David has a Narcissistic Personality Disorder. People with NPD are extremely charming but don't make good long-term romantic partners or close friends.

Yay! My favourite!!! Clinical diagnoses over the Internet!!!:rolleyes:

tarotx
06-06-2010, 07:50 AM
Could the Sasha and/or Tessa rumors be one and the same? I think the two have a similar look...

MacMadame
06-06-2010, 08:06 AM
So it turns out that the rumors that were posted on FSU about Sale and Pelletier earlier this year turned out to be true afterall.
Well, the rumor that they were already divorced and keeping it a secret didn't turn out to be true. As I said at the time, divorce is a matter of public record so that one was fairly unbelievable anyway; it was more likely that they were merely separated. And so it turns out they were.

Yay! My favourite!!! Clinical diagnoses over the Internet!!!:rolleyes:
Aren't they fun?

The Observer
06-06-2010, 08:09 AM
Well, the rumor that they were already divorced and keeping it a secret didn't turn out to be true. As I said at the time, divorce is a matter of public record so that one was fairly unbelievable anyway; it was more likely that they were merely separated. And so it turns out they were.

Actually, I believe what was reported on FSU earlier this year was that they were separated, not divorced, and that we wouldn't hear about it for a while.

That turned out to be true to some extent - they did decide to wait until well after their stint as Olympic commentators to reveal it.

igniculus
06-06-2010, 08:30 AM

PML that such a medical diagnosis exists! :rofl:

itsartemis
06-06-2010, 10:34 AM

OMG. :yikes: This thread is going to be (rightfully) closed soon!

Fashionista
06-06-2010, 11:11 AM
And then there's the issue of whether their schedules mesh-- Tessa is supposedly still training, competing, and is enrolled in school, and David has a rather different set of commitments, including his own travel schedule for work and most importantly, a very young child. It's very weird to me, but they of course can do what they want.
Oh, please, let them decide how they sort things out.

You go Fashionista! Getting old is better than not getting any. :)
Excuse me?
Aren't you afraid do look like a jerk stating things you have now idea about? About people who you never met?

VIETgrlTerifa
06-06-2010, 12:39 PM
I think Ozzisk8ter was trying to pay you a compliment.

Wyliefan
06-06-2010, 01:04 PM
I think you're getting them mixed up. Haha. The rumors were definitely about her and Pelletier, which I find hard to believe, the same with Tessa, but we'll see... :shuffle:

No, there were rumors about Sasha and Todd too. I remember reading them a while back.

Ozzisk8tr
06-06-2010, 01:06 PM
I think Ozzisk8ter was trying to pay you a compliment.

Yeah I was... :shuffle: Mind you, if you can't see that it was a joke then all I have to say is :rolleyes:

Prancer
06-06-2010, 03:28 PM
No, there were rumors about Sasha and Todd too. I remember reading them a while back.

I guess pickings are pretty slim on the tour :shuffle:.

Coco
06-06-2010, 03:35 PM
I guess pickings are pretty slim on the tour :shuffle:.

Truer words were never spoken! Good god! Poor Sasha...

VIETgrlTerifa
06-06-2010, 03:40 PM
Truer words were never spoken! Good god! Poor Sasha...

I concur.

Maybe I'm allowing the rumor that Todd was already in a long-term (albeit skeezy) relationship with somebody he's been with for years affect my view. ;)

screech
06-06-2010, 03:52 PM
The figure skating world is basically an incestuous family. Kind of like Hollywood - always hooking up within the biz. It's always like "Skater X is with Skater Y but then worked with Skater Z and now they're hooking up. I'm betting that Skater Y is going to find out about it any day now, and Skater Z has no idea about X and Y's relationship! What will Skater X do?" They should make a skating soap opera. They could call it 'Gliding Plight'

It certainly keeps things interesting in the off season...