PDA

View Full Version : Olympic gold medallists Sale, Pelletier divorce

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

Sabrine Tornston
06-06-2010, 01:20 AM
At the end of the day of the four participants in the SLC drama, Elena Berezhnaya seems to be in the happiest, most stable relationship. Saw her, Steven and their little boy at the Heathrow a while ago, and they were holding hands and so sweet.

Ozzisk8tr
06-06-2010, 01:24 AM
Spoken like a woman who has a long lasting relationship with a man who's 25 years older than her.

You go Fashionista! Getting old is better than not getting any. :)

genevieve
06-06-2010, 01:30 AM
And there is Celine Dion and her husband manager Renee Angelil.
Yes there is. :scream:

not really a good example of a non-squicky significant age difference if that's what you were going for.

missflick
06-06-2010, 01:41 AM
If Tessa was dating David, it must be long distance. She lives in Detroit, he in Edmonton.

Rex
06-06-2010, 01:42 AM
If Tessa was dating David, it must be long distance. She lives in Detroit, he in Edmonton.

:rofl: Rex's mind goes to the most inapropro places sometimes.....

DickButtonFan
06-06-2010, 02:35 AM
To the poster to said that it takes two to divorce...I TOTALLY disagree. When one person cheats on the other, how is that at the fault of both spouses??? So are you saying that Tiger Woods was to blame as well as Elin? And Jesse James as well as Sandra Bullock? I think most would disagree with that... Yes, it's true we don't know the whole story, but then why blame both spouses when you only know wrong doing of just one?

And as for the statements that divorce is so common so it's not that big of a deal, it happens all the time, blah blah blah. Disagree once again. Put your kid first and think about their future. Do everything you can, get counceling, stop acting like a child and stop fighting. Have some morality. Think of the financial burdens divorces puts on a child, the court dates, the child support disputes, making the kid see mom or dad's new spouse or gf/bf, the drama goes on and on even if you are divorced. There's an unstability that occurs when you have to visit one family one weekend and another the other weekend. Then some have to choose even when over 18 whether or not to spend hollidays with one parent or the other. Divorce stays with a child even into adulthood. Basically don't have a child if you can't handel it like an adult.

hirshey girl
06-06-2010, 02:59 AM
:rofl: Rex's mind goes to the most inapropro places sometimes.....

Now, you just sent my mind into the gutter. :rofl: Bad Rex! :P

Prancer
06-06-2010, 03:00 AM
At the end of the day of the four participants in the SLC drama, Elena Berezhnaya seems to be in the happiest, most stable relationship. Saw her, Steven and their little boy at the Heathrow a while ago, and they were holding hands and so sweet.

I don't know how good their relationship is when they aren't even living in the same country.

Natasha Miller
06-06-2010, 03:05 AM
I don't know how good their relationship is when they aren't even living in the same country.
Isn't living in different countries the secret to having a great relationship anyway? ;) But yeah, they live in St. Pete most of the time. Steven skates in shows in Europe and occasionally North America, but at this point Russia is his home base.

Prancer
06-06-2010, 03:06 AM
Isn't living in different countries the secret to having a great relationship anyway? ;) But yeah, they live in St. Pete most of the time. Steven skates in shows in Europe and occasionally North America, but at this point Russia is his home base.

Last I heard, he wasn't living in Russia any more, but I may be misinformed.

OT, but what is Anton doing these days? Last I heard, he owned a restaurant and was interested in politics?

hongligl
06-06-2010, 03:15 AM
What I was trying to convey (rather poorly) was that David was married, met Jamie, and divorced wife #1. Then, he was married (to Jamie), met you-know-who, and is divorcing wife #2. It just seems like history is repeating itself. Perhaps future girlfriends should be wary.

Who is the "you-know-who"?

victoriajh
06-06-2010, 03:24 AM
i just realised why this is coming out now- they have probably filed and it will handed down immenently and will be public reccord-

When I was wacthing battle of the blades I said to my hubby that jamie looked sinlgle- flirting with her partner and just too over the top bubbly and happy to be skating with someone else-
mind you looking at the CSOI pics she seems to be the better actress fo the two- I would have never guessed there were issues ( aside from missed throws_ which is her money item)

hongligl
06-06-2010, 03:35 AM
Edmonton Journal article:
http://www.edmontonjournal.com/Sale+Pelletier+divorce/3113869/story.html

I'm puzzled why they anounced it publicly if they asked for privacy.

judgejudy27
06-06-2010, 03:43 AM
I'm puzzled why they anounced it publicly if they asked for privacy.

Apparently they have been keeping it under wraps for awhile. They probably felt they had to. The snoopers were going to make it come out eventually. They still are big names in Canada atleast.

missflick
06-06-2010, 03:44 AM

Didn't Stephen dump Kristina for Elena?