PDA

View Full Version : How nerdy are you?

Pages : 1 2 [3]

ChelleC
06-04-2010, 07:04 PM
I thought the exact same thing. Just because I'm not a science/math/tech nerd it tells me I'm not nerdy at all. Really? Because I've got some pretty nerdy stuff going on here. It's just history/lit nerd stuff. Seriously, having four versions of The Complete Works of Shakespeare--that's not very hip.

Exactly, me too. Also, I can name every Russian tsar, and give the dates of reign for most of them. Please don't try to tell me that's not as nerdy as being able to recite the periodic table.

Civic
06-04-2010, 08:24 PM
Exactly, me too. Also, I can name every Russian tsar, and give the dates of reign for most of them. Please don't try to tell me that's not as nerdy as being able to recite the periodic table.

Preach it sister. IMO, knowing the name of Leon Trotsky's first wife (Aleksandra Sokolovskaia in case anyone's interested) should earn as much credit as knowing the periodic table symbol for magnesium.

KikiSashaFan
06-04-2010, 08:44 PM
93% are nerdier than I. Whee.

Stormy
06-04-2010, 08:58 PM
This disappoints me! I thought I'd be nerdier. :(

Your nerdiness is:

Low Ranking Nerd. Definitely a nerd but low on the totem pole of nerds

IceAlisa
06-04-2010, 09:04 PM
Preach it sister. IMO, knowing the name of Leon Trotsky's first wife (Aleksandra Sokolovskaia in case anyone's interested) should earn as much credit as knowing the periodic table symbol for magnesium.
The question was about manganese, no?

I've met a couple of Trotsky's descendants. One is a thoracic surgeon and one is a complete jerk (not that the two are mutually exclusive necessarily).

Cupid
06-04-2010, 09:36 PM
"Not nerdy, but definitely not hip." :(

NancyNC
06-04-2010, 09:38 PM
Me too.

Me too - and I always thought I was nerdy. I guess band geek doesn't equate nerdy for this quiz. :lol:

Garden Kitty
06-04-2010, 10:33 PM
"Not nerdy, but definitely not hip." :(

Maybe if all us not nerdy but not hip people got together, we could improvie our friends score or our plans for Friday night score and move into "hip" :cheer:

But then, "hip" is probably too much work for me anyway. :slinkaway

rjblue
06-04-2010, 11:54 PM
:lol: You and I both.And ME! Yay! I wanted to be a Supreme Nerd, and I was worried about my disinterest in graphing calculators, but my skill in identifying photos of dead scientists was enough to let me pass the test.

Exactly, me too. Also, I can name every Russian tsar, and give the dates of reign for most of them. Please don't try to tell me that's not as nerdy as being able to recite the periodic table.I think you have to know science to be a nerd. Your skill is a lovely dorky skill though.

Lanie
06-05-2010, 12:12 AM
I am a low-ranking nerd. :rofl:

Flatfoote
06-05-2010, 12:24 AM
Not nerdy, but then again maybe not all that cool either.

Sigh.