PDA

View Full Version : Lambiel to Choreograph for Takahashi

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12

reut
06-18-2010, 12:28 PM
6/3:
I wonder when they started working on the program.

If Daisuke is there since Sunday (check #72), then probably since Monday. I don't think it takes more than a week usually to choreograph a program.

Wow... My dreams never came true SO fast. :)
I mean, I thought we probably wouldn't know even the music for at least а few next weeks.

I see that Takahashi is not in the cast of "Dreams on Ice"... So probably the rate of "my dreams coming true" is still as usual... :(

mmot
06-18-2010, 12:42 PM
I see that Takahashi is not in the cast of "Dreams on Ice"... So probably the rate of "my dreams coming true" is still as usual... :(

It has just been announced that he will be - hot off the press. It'll be broadcast so watch out for clips appearing on youtube.

mrinalini
06-18-2010, 01:12 PM
:lol: Someone has quite the man crush :P

Looks like I'm not the only one who picked up on the sexual tension. ;)

Jackie Sparrow
06-18-2010, 01:35 PM
Daisuke will be in the shows next week and he might skate the new programme in the show.
They started on Monday and were done by Tuesday. I suppose they refined it during the following days.

reut
06-18-2010, 01:50 PM
It has just been announced that he will be - hot off the press. It'll be broadcast so watch out for clips appearing on youtube.

Great news, thanks! I hope Daisuke will choose the right program to show in DOI. :)

cute picture from the rink (http://twitpic.com/1xsnqx)

Jackie Sparrow
06-18-2010, 01:53 PM
Great news, thanks! I hope Daisuke will choose the right program to show in DOI. :)

cute picture from the rink (http://twitpic.com/1xsnqx) I think it's a bit crazy to show a programme that hasn't been really practiced yet but hey :lol:

reut
06-18-2010, 02:03 PM
I think it's a bit crazy to show a programme that hasn't been really practiced yet but hey :lol:

Why not? It's a show, not a competition, can be even with almost no jumps. The "plot" about the creature and the monster sounds entertaining, the music is great. I mean, first of all it "sounds" like a great program for the show too. And it's an additional practice, a chance to "check" it on the public. If Daisuke is still not sure, please, pass him all my arguments why he should show it next week. ;)

Is it true that there will be additional optional SP choreographed? If yes, then I want to see this one even more. Because... who knows if we'll have a chance to see it in the competitions.

Jackie Sparrow
06-18-2010, 02:15 PM
If Daisuke is still not sure, please, pass him all my arguments why he should show it next week. ;) Not sure??? It was his idea!!! :lol:

Is it true that there will be additional optional SP choreographed? If yes, then I want to see this one even more. Because... who knows if we'll have a chance to see it in the competitions. I think they started working on another programme, I don't know though if it's an additional SP or an exhibition.

museksk8r
06-18-2010, 02:16 PM
not so much on topic but I just saw this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ4ttYh6ifA

and i found it awesome, is Takahashi visiting a ballet dancer:swoon:

Daisuke is SO cute! :swoon:

I'm definitely :cheer2: for him! :encore:

reut
06-18-2010, 02:20 PM
Not sure??? It was his idea!!! :lol:

Yeah, but "he might skate the new programme in the show" sounds like someone is not sure. Or him, or you. :)

I think they started working on another programme, I don't know though if it's an additional SP or an exhibition.

Whoa... News just keep coming... :eek: I somehow had an impression that "the alternative SP" will be from another choreographer. But actually it was never mentioned directly this way.

Celeste
06-18-2010, 11:16 PM
:eek::eek:
Not sure??? It was his idea!!! :lol:

I think they started working on another programme, I don't know though if it's an additional SP or an exhibition.

OMG:eek: the ticket price for the show has been skyrocketted after the announcement that Daisuke also appears next week.

Celine82
06-19-2010, 08:51 AM
They created 2 programs. I think that Dai will skate the "other" program at Dreams on Ice, not the actual SP. :)

senorita
06-19-2010, 09:07 AM
If the music is really from Peer Gynt I ll die and go to heaven watching white butterflies myself!

miljota
06-19-2010, 04:20 PM
It'll be interesting to see "the other" program too ;)

elanor
06-19-2010, 04:39 PM
"This is a story of a magical creature, who lives in the forest. He is in the nature permanently. There he meets, among others, butterflies. And also a monster. He is going to fight it. The straight line step sequence tells about this battle ".

Only Stephane can describe a routine like this. :lol: Dancing with the butterflies and fighting monsters. But it's lovely.

He should be children's coach, he could inspire kids with his stories.