PDA

View Full Version : Lambiel to Choreograph for Takahashi

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12

shine
06-17-2010, 05:55 AM
Sounds :swoon: worthy. can't wait!

oleada
06-17-2010, 06:05 AM
It sounds :swoon: worthy, but I didn't expect any less from these two amazing skaters. :cheer:

FigureDebates
06-17-2010, 07:11 AM
Yes:
http://www.lematin.ch/sports/divers/stephane-lambiel-choregraphe-289270 (in French)

And here some more about Dai's program:
http://www.lematin.ch/sports/divers/lambiel-naissance-choregraphe-289482 (French)

(I LOVE it already! :))

Wow,:swoon: amazing. What can be the title of the song?
I cannot wait either.

Ziggy
06-17-2010, 09:02 PM
This is a story of a magical creature, who lives in the forest. He is in the nature permanently. There he meets, among others, butterflies. And also a monster. He is going to fight it. The straight line step sequence tells about this battle. Though the music is classical, the program is modern.

OH MY GOD THAT SOUNDS AMAAAAAAAAAAAAZING!!! :cheer: *orgasms*

Jackie Sparrow
06-17-2010, 09:18 PM
OH MY GOD THAT SOUNDS AMAAAAAAAAAAAAZING!!! :cheer: *orgasms* Yuck :P

ETA: It's very likely that Daisuke is going to skate the new programme next week :)

reut
06-17-2010, 09:31 PM
ETA: It's very likely that Daisuke is going to skate the new programme next week :)

Wow... My dreams never came true SO fast. :)
I mean, I thought we probably wouldn't know even the music for at least а few next weeks.

sweetsparky
06-17-2010, 09:34 PM
This is a story of a magical creature, who lives in the forest. He is in the nature permanently. There he meets, among others, butterflies. And also a monster. He is going to fight it. The straight line step sequence tells about this battle. Though the music is classical, the program is modern.

Just reading this is so voidy :inavoid: :cheer:

krazykat
06-17-2010, 10:18 PM

Never mind the program - I want to see the costume!!! :lol:

not so much on topic but I just saw this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ4ttYh6ifA

and i found it awesome, is Takahashi visiting a ballet dancer:swoon:

Don't know about that dancer's "radiance" - but he certainly is hyper-flexible!! I'm not sure what amount of ballet training can give you turn out like that!!!

Meredith
06-18-2010, 01:34 AM

Really? Where? In exhibition or in practice? Enquiring minds want to know. :)

midori
06-18-2010, 02:11 AM

:cheer:

Hope it is in the show I am going, and the choreographer also performs some part of the program for extra entertaining :cool:

MR-FAN
06-18-2010, 02:35 AM
not so much on topic but I just saw this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ4ttYh6ifA

and i found it awesome, is Takahashi visiting a ballet dancer:swoon:

:lol: Someone has quite the man crush :P

judgejudy27
06-18-2010, 02:48 AM
That is hilarious. Less than a year after being within half a point from each other for the Olympic bronze medal.

FigureDebates
06-18-2010, 06:36 AM
Yuck :P

That's great. He'll probably skate the program in the show that Stephane is also going?

BTW, people are chattering that the music can be from Peer Gynt. Not sure if itss true though.

Jackie Sparrow
06-18-2010, 12:07 PM
Really? Where? In exhibition or in practice? Enquiring minds want to know. :) Why would I post that if it wasn't in the show?
Obviously, he's gonna practice it :rolleyes:

BTW, people are chattering that the music can be from Peer Gynt. Not sure if itss true though. Wait and see :)

Meredith
06-18-2010, 12:20 PM
6/3:

It is true. Daisuke will be in Switzerland in two weeks.

6/18:

Why would I post that if it wasn't in the show?
Obviously, he's gonna practice it

I wonder when they started working on the program.