PDA

View Full Version : Lambiel to Choreograph for Takahashi

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

orbitz
06-03-2010, 05:27 PM
Lambiel's LP at Vancouver was rather on the boring and the ordinary side, so I wouldn't get too excited yet.

Jackie Sparrow
06-03-2010, 05:35 PM
It is true. Daisuke will be in Switzerland in two weeks.

VIETgrlTerifa
06-03-2010, 05:41 PM
Lambiel's LP at Vancouver was rather on the boring and the ordinary side, so I wouldn't get too excited yet.

Well, don't you think that was because he was fighting against time and his body in Vancouver? I think he got psyched out in a way I've never seen him be. It was quite odd in Vancouver. We all know what Lambiel is capable of when he's on. I actually thought his Tango LP earlier last season was way better than the one he showed in Vancouver.

MikiAndoFan#1
06-03-2010, 05:57 PM
Wow, wow, wow!

:swoon:

Nikki Lee
06-03-2010, 06:01 PM
"............... We all know what Lambiel is capable of when he's on. I actually thought his Tango LP earlier last season was way better than the one he showed in Vancouver.

The way he skated that tango program was one of the best men's programs I ever saw....the first time had the passion of newness, the second one was more technically accurate...I wish he had kept it for the Olympics.

Diane Mars
06-03-2010, 06:02 PM
Wow, how exciting :rollin: !

(It's funny, because I "saw" Lambiel as a choreographer for the upcoming season, but, regarding the skater, I was thinking about... Joubert :lol:)

elanor
06-03-2010, 06:05 PM

Thanks. Interesting. :cool:

One thing to admire about Daisuke is that he always challenges himself. He might have gone to Lori Nichol like everybody else or stick with what worked for him.

I hope there will be some footage from Japanese TV.

reut
06-03-2010, 06:25 PM

Fantastic news. Thanks for the confirmation!

senorita
06-03-2010, 06:28 PM
:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

this is the news of the season!:rollin:

Allskate
06-03-2010, 06:29 PM
I can't wait to see this!

I hope we'll also be seeing some new exhibition programs choreographed by Stephane for Stephane.

reut
06-03-2010, 06:29 PM

Although Stéphane definitely wasn't at his best in Vancouver, but even with that performance one could see that "La Traviata" was one of the most beautifully choreographed programs of this season. And maybe not only this one.

Jaana
06-03-2010, 06:41 PM
Thanks. Interesting. :cool:

One thing to admire about Daisuke is that he always challenges himself. He might have gone to Lori Nichol like everybody else or stick with what worked for him.

You really think that Lori Nichol could not have created something special that worked for Takahashi....? She has created wonderful and different kind of programmes for various skaters, in my opinion.

Anyway, both Lambiel and Takahashi are among my favourite skaters, so it will be exciting to see what Lambiel will create for him.

Nan
06-03-2010, 06:50 PM
This should be good. :)

MikiAndoFan#1
06-03-2010, 07:06 PM
By the way, was Daisuke the one who asked Stéphane to coreograph his program?

elanor
06-03-2010, 07:09 PM
You really think that Lori Nichol could not have created something special that worked for Takahashi....? She has created wonderful and different kind of programmes for various skaters, in my opinion.

I meant she's a safe choice because she mass produces standard CoP friendly programs and this is what the judges want to see. There will be changes of the rules again. Stephane is not an established choreographer and I have no idea what will come out of this. But I guess it's just a try. Funny, they were fellow competitors and direct rivals just a few months ago. It's great they are able to work on something together. That's sports spirit.