PDA

View Full Version : Lambiel to Choreograph for Takahashi

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]

BittyBug
07-01-2010, 06:03 PM
I like the program a lot but I prefer Daisuke's own more extravert-voidy style.I like the fact that Takahashi is not afraid to experiment with different styles and moods. Would that other skaters show as much versatility.

VIETgrlTerifa
07-01-2010, 06:22 PM
Exactly. Many dancers experiment with different choreographers and of course the nature of the dance will represent the choreographer. With enough practice and performances, the dancer will find a way to put their own spin into it.

I have no doubt that Daisuke will be able to put his spin on this program after a few more performances. Besides, I think the choreography and look fits Daisuke well. He can't always be Voidy Swan Lake or extra extroverted all the time. It's funny how people, in general, complain about skaters not showing enough variety, but when they do, people (not always the same people, granted) complain that it's now too different from the skater's norm.

kwanfan1818
07-01-2010, 06:28 PM
I like the way Takahashi moves his whole body more than the way Lambiel does, so this combination is heaven for me.

Ziggy
07-01-2010, 06:34 PM
Oh if this is an exhibition than I don't mind. ;)

Pratfall
07-01-2010, 07:03 PM
I love that Dai is (apparently ) really going to showcase his versatility this year. He is supremely musical. I can't wait to see the jazzy program Shae Lynn will create for him.:D

senorita
07-01-2010, 08:08 PM
Speaking of versality have you seen the new ad of Dai? :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_xoy-eQJSk&feature=player_embedded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m707g1ahjxs&feature=player_embedded

SkateUniverse
07-01-2010, 10:37 PM
I like the way Takahashi moves his whole body more than the way Lambiel does, so this combination is heaven for me.

I agree, Takahashi is fantastic and move his body like in a very special way!!!!:cheer2:

shine
07-02-2010, 02:16 AM
That was great. I love the music. Now I want to see Stephane Lambiel himself skating to it ;)