PDA

View Full Version : Joran van der Sloot wanted in another murder

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7

REO
06-08-2010, 09:58 PM
He killed Stephanie for the same reason he killed Nathalie. He's a frickin' psychopath. I hope his jail time, if it's only 35 years, is in one of the filthiest lousiest jails they have to offer and that Bubba in the next cell is waiting anxiously for his next b*tch to share with his buddies.

Tinami Amori
06-08-2010, 11:02 PM
He killed Stephanie for the same reason he killed Nathalie. He's a frickin' psychopath. I hope his jail time, if it's only 35 years, is in one of the filthiest lousiest jails they have to offer and that Bubba in the next cell is waiting anxiously for his next b*tch to share with his buddies.

First of all, those supposed Bubba and buddies have committed crimes no less serious and atrocious than JVDS; they have also murdered and mutilated other humans, since we are talking about the "population" of probably the 1 of 2 high-security prisons, where JVDS will most like be placed: Miguel Castro, or more likely Piedras Gordas.

I believe the “prison culture” is different in Latin American prisons (Peru in this given case) than in Europe and North America. The conditions are indescribably and unimaginably severe and harsh, and majority of confrontations between guards vs. inmates and inmates vs. inmates are predominantly about “survival”, rather than “esoteric donkey-revenges” and other forms of abuse one can spend time on in more “luxurious” prison conditions where prisoners have TVs and basketball courts and etc..

Money can buy one a lot of protection in Peruvian prisons if one has wealthy willing-to-pay relatives, and by the same token, more money paid can ensure a quick death to the “undesirables”.

There is also an issue of so called “vendettas” for crimes against a family. Father’s revenge for Daughter’s death is a very special case… and an issue of "reputation".

A Father, who is a prominent businessman and a politician, would want the killer of his daughter dead VERY quickly. It’s a good guess that the Father wants to strangle JVDS with his bare hands, but if anything, his “statue in society” demands this kind of revenge.

That can easily be arranged for as little as $300 dollars. There will be a line of willing participants, inmates and prison guards, to do it for $300….. I would not be surprised if JVDS found strangled few days later, if he is not held outside of general population compound. Not event knifed (that’s a more respectable death, for “real criminals”), but strangled with a t-shirt or a pillow.

However, there maybe various issues with extradition possibility to Aruba or USA… Peruvian prisons are over-crowded, under-budgeted and under-staffed…. Prison terms for many, even hard-core criminals, get cut in-half or even reduced to one-third of the time assigned by courts. Authorities are not interested in spending money on foreigners, if their sentence can be served at the expense of their home country.

Again, I don’t have a video-cam into Peruvian prison “today”, so this is only my synopsis of what is known to me on the subject.

Too bad Peru does not have death sentence. He deserves a death penalty.

allezfred
06-08-2010, 11:59 PM
And the videos and other physical evidence. Karma's a beyotch.

It's hardly karma when another person had to die for justice to be done surely?

I hope his jail time, if it's only 35 years, is in one of the filthiest lousiest jails they have to offer and that Bubba in the next cell is waiting anxiously for his next b*tch to share with his buddies.

Wishing rape on someone, even if they are a murderer, is not funny or smart. :blah:

SceneIt
06-09-2010, 12:42 AM
Who knows if there have been others murdered at this sociopath's hands? Five years have gone by since Natalie's death - could there have been others between now and then? Hopefully, they'll get to the bottom of this.

BigB08822
06-09-2010, 04:10 AM
Wow, so the extortion charges he is facing in the U.S. stem from an attempt to extort money from Natalee's MOM! He told her he would tell her the circumstances of her death and the location of her body for $25,000 in cash and then more money later for a total of $250,000. He told her the location of a house where he said her remains were but the research showed the house wasn't even built at the time of Natalee's disappearance. How disgusting can this guy get?

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/06/08/us.van.der.sloot.alabama/index.html?hpt=T3

Tinami Amori
06-09-2010, 05:01 AM
How disgusting can this guy get?

He already told the press, in one of his lying attempts to make money or get attention, that his father was involved in killing NH. His father had a stroke and died.

Now all he can do is say something incriminating (and untrue) about his mother..... ???!!!:o

loopey
06-11-2010, 12:24 AM
Just out of curiosity does anyone know if Peru has extradition to Aruba or the US?

If he is sentenced to jail time in Peru, once he has served his sentence can they then extradite him to Aruba or the US to face those charges too, or must he be released after serving his time in Peru?

agalisgv
06-11-2010, 01:49 AM
Just out of curiosity does anyone know if Peru has extradition to Aruba or the US? The US and Peru have a bilateral extradition treaty. Don't know about Aruba.

nerdycool
06-11-2010, 02:01 AM
On Larry King Live, it was stated that Peru and the Netherlands (and all their territories) don't have extradition. But that deals would probably be made for extradition at some point.

agalisgv
06-11-2010, 02:04 AM
Here's a list of countries in the Western Hemisphere the US has extradition treaties with: http://www.oas.org/juridico/MLA/en/usa/index.html

Peru is listed, but Aruba isn't

nerdycool
06-11-2010, 02:31 AM
Here's a list of countries in the Western Hemisphere the US has extradition treaties with: http://www.oas.org/juridico/MLA/en/usa/index.html

Peru is listed, but Aruba isn'tI think Aruba would fall into the United States-Netherlands Extradition Treaty of 1980.

BigB08822
06-11-2010, 04:32 AM
I just read an article on CNN that says he is saying he will tell them (Aruban police, not the Peruvian police) more about Natalee and where her body is as well as what happened. I know it is very easy to say "yeah yeah yeah" and roll your eyes but then I had a thought. What if he realizes the only way he may be able to catch a break is to tell the truth about Natalee, the REAL truth. If there is any chance her body was buried somewhere, he may tell the truth to save his own ass in some way. Of course, I suspect he dumped her body in the ocean and they will never be able to know if he is telling the truth. That would kind of be ironic if he finally wants to be honest but no one believes him because of how much he has cried wolf.

uyeahu
06-11-2010, 04:48 AM
I think right now he might be saying anything that will make them stop whatever they are doing and let him go back to his cell.

loopey
06-11-2010, 06:16 PM
I just read an article on CNN that says he is saying he will tell them (Aruban police, not the Peruvian police) more about Natalee and where her body is as well as what happened. I know it is very easy to say "yeah yeah yeah" and roll your eyes but then I had a thought. What if he realizes the only way he may be able to catch a break is to tell the truth about Natalee, the REAL truth. If there is any chance her body was buried somewhere, he may tell the truth to save his own ass in some way. Of course, I suspect he dumped her body in the ocean and they will never be able to know if he is telling the truth. That would kind of be ironic if he finally wants to be honest but no one believes him because of how much he has cried wolf.Is he delusional?

Does he actually believe that Aruba will demand extradition from Peru so he can tell them about Natalee? And let me guess, this new "truth" will reveal that it's all his dead dad's fault. Once this new "truth" comes out I suppose Aruba will thank him, shake their collective heads over the dad's duplicity, and then release him.

If he is serious (which I do not believe), he can just tell where Natalee is right there from a Peruvian jail cell, and then take his punishment for the new murder too.

nerdycool
06-11-2010, 07:48 PM
I think he's lying his ass off. I'm sure he knows more than we think, but he'll just create another false story. But I don't think he'll leave Peru unpunished... especially when he hasn't been proven guilty of the crime in Aruba. Should he be proven guilty, that's another story. But I don't think they'll be so stupid as to let him go again.