PDA

View Full Version : Joran van der Sloot wanted in another murder

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Latte
06-07-2010, 01:36 AM
I find it hard to believe that this evil man went 5 years without killing someone.
I bet there are unsolved murders of young girls all over the world that he commited.

If this has already been said, I am sorry for repeating but I didn't have time to read the other pages here.:D

Lacey
06-07-2010, 02:43 AM
This manboy is a monster. I hope the legal case doesn't get ruined by a mistake, for instance, they paraded him 3 times in front of the press. And I wonder why there is no life sentence for murder, 35 years max and he might have a life after prison? I also can't wait to see if he is extradited to Aruba to be tried, after all, but it could be a long wait. This piece with him blackmailing Natalie's mother about the details is just sick.

Citlali
06-08-2010, 04:19 AM
He confesed!

http://elcomercio.pe/noticia/491307/ultimo-minuto-joran-van-der-sloot-confeso-asesinado-stephany-flores (in spanish)

And I wonder why there is no life sentence for murder, 35 years max and he might have a life after prison?

Because my countrys justice system is a joke! Really!, we have "dos por uno" so his sentence can be reduce by half

StonewshMullet
06-08-2010, 05:11 AM
He confesed!

http://elcomercio.pe/noticia/491307/ultimo-minuto-joran-van-der-sloot-confeso-asesinado-stephany-flores (in spanish)

Because my countrys justice system is a joke! Really!, we have "dos por uno" so his sentence can be reduce by half

No way in hell he will live to ever see the outside world again. That's girls family will make damn sure of it.

Lilia A
06-08-2010, 05:40 AM
From my Peruvian friend:

"Part of me wants to know what the people from theDIRINCRI(I think it's the unit that investigates murders) did for him to confess so fast"

Me goes :confused: at first.

Later adds: "Ever heard of the Spanish Inquisition?" (Answer: yes I have, but I'm pretty sure torture is illegal nowadays).

For YEARS I've been :wall::wall::wall: that he wasn't imprisoned for Natalee's murder. He friggin' confessed to the murder (or at least that he dumped her body in the ocean, I think that alone deserves hard time). This is what happens when you allow a murdered to go unpunished, free, with lots of harm to do to more innocent people.
I can't believe he'll get no more than 35 years. He'll be 57, if he's given the full 35 years, when he's released.

milanessa
06-08-2010, 11:47 AM
Here's an article in English.

http://www.wtol.com/Global/story.asp?S=12611470

WindSpirit
06-08-2010, 12:56 PM
From my Peruvian friend:

"Part of me wants to know what the people from theDIRINCRI(I think it's the unit that investigates murders) did for him to confess so fast"

Me goes :confused: at first.

Later adds: "Ever heard of the Spanish Inquisition?" (Answer: yes I have, but I'm pretty sure torture is illegal nowadays). Granted, I don't know anything about Peruvian criminal system, but I don't think they had to use any force on him. 1. the whole world is looking at them right now, 2. I doubt they needed to. They probably told him, listen son, you're fcuked one way or another. Don't make it harder on yourself by denying things when we have an overwhelming evidence that you did it. If you confess and cooperate, you're going to make your situation a tiny little bit better.

Other factors: his support system is not there anymore. His father's influence and money are gone. I think he realized how different his situation is from when he was in Aruba. And this time they have the body, too.

As for him getting only 35 years. If he does, he's probably not going to live that long anyway. He also has other charges against him elsewhere, like extortion. He'll probably be tried and sentenced for that (in US, not Peru). I wouldn't be surprised if he finally officially confessed to Natalee's murder and be charged with that, too.

Whatever happens to him, good riddance. Two (that we know of) girls had to die, but most likely some other girls' lives were saved this way.

RIP Natalee and Stephany.

And I feel sorry for the guy's mother. If she's a normal person, I can't imagine the pain she must feel after carrying him for 9 months in her body. Not many mothers plan for their sons to become murderers.

MOIJTO
06-08-2010, 03:37 PM
And I feel sorry for the guy's mother. If she's a normal person, I can't imagine the pain she must feel after carrying him for 9 months in her body. Not many mothers plan for their sons to become murderers.

Statements like this always grate my nerves! Mother's do not plan for their children to be murders, true! But to assume she is not "normal". Let me say that this forum talks at length about mental illness and its quite apparent that Joran has some issues that very likely were not recognized and if they were maybe the parents were at a loss to what to do.

Now I hope he hangs and swings for all to see!

milanessa
06-08-2010, 04:06 PM
Statements like this always grate my nerves! Mother's do not plan for their children to be murders, true! But to assume she is not "normal". Let me say that this forum talks at length about mental illness and its quite apparent that Joran has some issues that very likely were not recognized and if they were maybe the parents were at a loss to what to do.

Now I hope he hangs and swings for all to see!

:confused: Learn to read.

Rob
06-08-2010, 04:59 PM
Other factors: his support system is not there anymore. His father's influence and money are gone. I think he realized how different his situation is from when he was in Aruba. And this time they have the body, too.

And the videos and other physical evidence. Karma's a beyotch.

Bet he's wishing he'd confessed to being with Natalee when died from an alchohol related seizure or something of the sort, panicked, and got a friend to dump her when she was already dead. My guess is that serving jail time or a number of years probation in Aruba where his father was a judge would have been more tolerable than what he's going to experience in Peru.

skatemommy
06-08-2010, 08:12 PM
They are transporting him with a bullet proof vest on. Take aim at his forehead.

nerdycool
06-08-2010, 09:28 PM
They are transporting him with a bullet proof vest on. Take aim at his forehead.That's what I think every time I see a prisoner wearing a bullet proof vest. Not that I wish them dead per se, but more along the lines of, "if someone really wanted to shoot Prisoner X, a bullet proof vest really won't stop them. It'll be more of a challenge, but it can be done."

Frau Muller
06-08-2010, 09:36 PM
....RIP Natalee and Stephany.

...and all of the others he may have murdered or physically abused in Thailand and beyond.

Frau Muller
06-08-2010, 09:43 PM
Today's post-confession reports say that Joran may have murdered Stephany because he caught her reading information about the Aruba case on his computer. This makes me wonder if there is even the remotest possibilitythat Stephany was working as an informant for police or even FBI or CIA. [FBI was hot on Joran's trail for the recent extortion of $250,000 for info on the Aruba case.] I know that it's not likely but the crazy thought crossed my mind. Regardless, she did not deserve what happened to her. This Joran is sicko loco monster.

skatingfan5
06-08-2010, 09:57 PM
Today's post-confession reports say that Joran may have murdered Stephany because he caught her reading information about the Aruba case on his computer. This makes me wonder if there is even the remotest possibilitythat Stephany was working as an informant for police or even FBI or CIA. [FBI was hot on Joran's trail for the recent extortion of $250,000 for info on the Aruba case.] I know that it's not likely but the crazy thought crossed my mind. Regardless, she did not deserve what happened to her. This Joran is sicko loco monster.If that report is true, then he's as stupid as he is sick. Throwing the book at him won't bring either of the two girls back, but at least he would be locked away for several decades and unable to claim another victim.