PDA

View Full Version : Interview with Elena Ilinykh and Nikita Katsalapov

Pages : [1] 2

Valentina
05-30-2010, 05:58 PM
hey guys, here is a nice and cute interview with I/K.

http://goldenskate.com/articles/2009/053010.shtml

I think they are a great team, and I hope they continue to improve in the next 4 years.

igniculus
05-30-2010, 06:14 PM
So excited about this couple! :swoon:
The first time I've ever heard them I saw them skating live, and their FD gave me goosebumps! They wonderful and have a great musicality despite their young age!

Asli
05-30-2010, 06:48 PM
Thanks for posting the link Valentina! :cheer2:

I am amazed that their coach allows Nikita to play soccer in his free time. That must be the worst sport for injuring the knees! :eek: What does it matter that he is careful, when the other players won't pay attention?

piano18
05-30-2010, 07:17 PM
They are a VERY awesome partnership because of many things; also because they are both INDIVIDUALLY great skaters, both are, very well-matched in presentation and abilities. Both are amazing skaters individually, what a breath of fresh air!

*Kim*
05-30-2010, 07:24 PM
I think they are amazing. They are young but they have amature skating and kind of old school but sitill fresh and exciting. Like Valentian said I aslo hope they continue to improve but I alreaddy think they are great :P
their fre dance this past seaosn was just great and the hendle so well thta drmatic and sowerful tone of the dance.

Good luck to them!

Autumn_girl
05-30-2010, 07:30 PM
I am amazed that their coach allows Nikita to play soccer in his free time. That must be the worst sport for injuring the knees! :eek: What does it matter that he is careful, when the other players won't pay attention?

Soccer is the most popular sport in Russia, most boys and some girls play it in their free time. I also heard that Mishin's students like to play after practices, even Plushenko and little Liza Tuktamysheva ;)

Back to topic: I like this young team very much and hope that next season will be succesful for them, can't wait to see their new programs!

*Kim*
05-30-2010, 07:37 PM
Soccer is the most popular sport in Russia, most boys and some girls play it in their free time. I also heard that Mishin's students like to play after practices, even Plushenko and little Liza Tuktamysheva ;)

Back to topic: I like this young team very much and hope that next season will be succesful for them, can't wait to see their new programs!

and if you paly for fun with people thta you know it is not dengerous, its quite good to help them to relax i think.

MysticHaze
05-30-2010, 11:37 PM
Such a gorgeous couple on the ice! I look forward to watching them develop in the coming years.

Ituriel
05-31-2010, 12:29 AM

Don't jinx!!!!

Cloudy_Gumdrops
05-31-2010, 06:24 AM
They're too adorable for words.

I can't wait to see their programs and I hope they have a good transition into the senior ranks.

They're so well suited imo. People talk about Elena's charisma, but I think Nikita has it too, just in a subtle type of way. I watch both of them, not one or the other like I do with a lot of other teams.

Domshabfan
05-31-2010, 08:57 AM
I am very excited about this pair and loved both their programs from last year especially their OD.

I couldn't help but notice how matured their answers were to some questions, and on the part they discuss about competing together again, they sounded like a couple who had gone through marriage counseling :shuffle:

Michalle
05-31-2010, 09:40 AM
I love them so much, it embarrasses me. I can't wait to find out their free dance music.

Finnice
05-31-2010, 09:49 AM
They seem to be very mature for their age! I just canīt wait to see them live next season!

mollymgr
05-31-2010, 01:22 PM
I can't believe they are juniors. They are amazing and could give the current top teams a run for their money. I can't wait to see how it unfolds once they join the senior ranks.

Hedwig
05-31-2010, 03:31 PM
They will probably be the highest ranked Russian team next season. I just hope that the pressure on them will not kill them.
They are just exquisite.
I drove to Junior Worlds just to see them, :lol: weird fan that I am!