PDA

View Full Version : Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt: Kaput

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

Veronika
10-01-2010, 07:53 PM
Kudos to all that called this as a stunt!

mashenka82
10-01-2010, 09:12 PM
Don't you just hate that?! My brother wanted to know who The Situation was, and I was ashamed to know, even though I watch nothing that he is on.

My mother turned to me yesterday and asked "Who is this Situation person?" I told her it's better she not know. I don't watch Jersey shore, but somehow I know who he and Snooki are.

hirshey girl
10-02-2010, 01:37 AM
Aren't these twits' 15 minutes of fame up yet? Ick.

MacMadame
10-03-2010, 03:02 AM
My mother turned to me yesterday and asked "Who is this Situation person?" I told her it's better she not know. I don't watch Jersey shore, but somehow I know who he and Snooki are.

And you even spelled her name right!

rudi
10-03-2010, 06:52 PM
My mother turned to me yesterday and asked "Who is this Situation person?"
LOL...This reminds me of the time my mom asked, "Who are these Kardashians?"

I told her it's better she not know.
Exactly. :)

Tesla
10-04-2010, 03:48 PM

I know who Snooki is too. I also know what the Snooki pouf is and I don't watch anything with her!:wuzrobbed My parents would be so ashamed. :P

BigB08822
11-25-2010, 03:14 AM
Did anyone see Heidi Montag on the ABC special about plastic surgery in Hollywood? She is scum. First, I believe NOTHING she says cause of who she is. Secondly, she is on there speaking ill of her surgeon who is now DEAD and can't defend himself. If she regrets her actions then take responsibility and shut your mouth about your dead doctor.

Up next they are talking to Pete Burns who fascinates me to no end.

numbers123
11-25-2010, 03:29 AM
Did anyone see Heidi Montag on the ABC special about plastic surgery in Hollywood? She is scum. First, I believe NOTHING she says cause of who she is. Secondly, she is on there speaking ill of her surgeon who is now DEAD and can't defend himself. If she regrets her actions then take responsibility and shut your mouth about your dead doctor.

Up next they are talking to Pete Burns who fascinates me to no end.

yeah this is freaky. But in part I do believe that Heidi does regret all that surgery
The ex-model who is now in her 40's who is having repair surgery done is fascinating. I wish anyone considering plastic surgery would be required to watch this.

Angela-Fan
11-25-2010, 04:37 AM
never mind

Latte
11-28-2010, 12:05 AM
yeah this is freaky. But in part I do believe that Heidi does regret all that surgery
The ex-model who is now in her 40's who is having repair surgery done is fascinating. I wish anyone considering plastic surgery would be required to watch this.

The ex model was Janet Dickenson and she is in her 50's!
Pete Burns looked so scarey that he doesn't even look real.
Like a Halloween Mask!:eek:

numbers123
11-28-2010, 02:24 AM
The ex model was Janet Dickenson and she is in her 50's!
Pete Burns looked so scarey that he doesn't even look real.
Like a Halloween Mask!:eek:

No there was another model in her 40's who was featured before the plastic woman with anger issues (i.e. Janice Dickenson)

Carmen Ovsiannikov
11-28-2010, 11:09 PM
What Pete Burns has done to himself is sad and frightening. :scream: :yikes:
And shame on the doctors who continue to work on him. On one of the gossip blogs someone said he looks like the Saw puppet and now I can't unsee that.

Any sympathy I was starting to have for Heidi Montag dissapeared completely when she trashed a dead man and blamed him for her demand to have 10 surgeries in one day. If she and her idiot husband ever get the money to reverse some of what she did to herself good luck finding a surgeon who will do it.

Yehudi
08-02-2011, 01:42 AM
Count me among those who believe this is yet another desperate grab for publicity, with a plan for months of shocking developments in this new "storyline."

They now admit it was a stunt, and also they're broke and friendless.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/07/31/heidi-montag-spencer-pratt-on-plastic-surgery-the-hills-reality-tv.html

Cachoo
08-02-2011, 07:21 PM
They now admit it was a stunt, and also they're broke and friendless.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/07/31/heidi-montag-spencer-pratt-on-plastic-surgery-the-hills-reality-tv.html

Promosexuals: What a perfect word for them.

Cachoo
08-02-2011, 07:34 PM
Count me among those who believe this is yet another desperate grab for publicity, with a plan for months of shocking developments in this new "storyline."

I agree: Maybe after seeing so many soap villains rehabilitated they want to become the good guys. Is your speidi sense tingling?? Hope not.