PDA

View Full Version : Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt: Kaput

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

centerstage01
05-29-2010, 08:22 PM
I cannot wait to see the fun Joel McHale has with this "news" :EVILLE:

We'll have to wait until next weekend...Joel's in London doing some comedy shows so this weekend's Soup is a "retrospective" of 20 years of E!. But yeah, between these two anti-talents, the end of Tyra (although he sort of did something about this last week), and the end of AI and DWTS, the show should be great. :D

jtpc
05-29-2010, 10:25 PM
Who is going to film the music videos now of her rolling around on the beach? :P

BigB08822
05-29-2010, 10:29 PM
This is so clearly a set up for attention. Their publicist even basically admitted it by responding "They really are separated for now. I would call this a separation for now." The key words being FOR NOW because it is planned and as soon as they get a call from some idiot at some television show they will do their interviews and agree to go on some new show to save celebrity couples and then work it all out on national television. This is planned, for sure, we may just have to wait a while to see the full plan in motion.

REO
05-29-2010, 11:23 PM
I don't get him especially. He's such a tool. How are his antics supposed to make anyone want to watch or hire him? He makes my skin crawl. And she's either so fake or so stupid it's uncomfortable to watch her. I hope it's fake (and I don't mean those two beach balls glued to her front that look like they are going to explode any minute) because no one should be that dumb and not be under some sort of conservatorship. They're scary people for sure.

BigB08822
05-29-2010, 11:55 PM
I just read that Heidi is already planning a reality show with a friend of hers where they follow them around as they enjoy their "single" lives. Mmmmkay! You JUST broke up, not even broke up, SEPARATED from your HUSBAND and you already have a reality show lined up. Give me a break. It is almost offensive how stupid the media and these celebrities think we are but they are right, a lot of people will tune in and believe it all. Spencer probably planned ALL of this.

REO
05-30-2010, 12:12 AM
Sounds about like his brand of idiocy. But wait a minute! Wasn't there just an article in either People or Us this week where she was bemoaning the fact that she HAD no friends? What a couple of dolts. lol

Jenny
05-31-2010, 02:01 PM
Count me among those who believe this is yet another desperate grab for publicity, with a plan for months of shocking developments in this new "storyline."

BigB08822
06-02-2010, 02:51 AM
I heard this morning that Heidi's reality show is being produced by Spencer's production company, Pratt Productions. LOL! Yeah, so "real."

Bev Johnston
06-02-2010, 10:14 PM
I heard this morning that Heidi's reality show is being produced by Spencer's production company, Pratt Productions. LOL! Yeah, so "real."

Key word "PRATT" (yeah, I know it's spelled differently; still it amuses me.)

IceAlisa
06-02-2010, 11:27 PM
SFGate's headline: Heidi's latest procedure: hubby removal.

deltask8er
08-17-2010, 11:13 PM
The doctor who did all of that surgery died in a car crash.

http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/heidi-montag-plastic-surgeon-frank-ryan-dies/story?id=11419557

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b195697_five_things_you_need_know_about_late.html

deltask8er
10-01-2010, 12:56 AM
I'm with Poths on this one. They are desperate to keep their names in the news, so they "manufactured" this. These two are worse than the Kardashians. :yawn:

You called it.

Heidi Montag Pulls the Plug on Divorce

http://www.tmz.com/2010/09/30/heidi-montag-spencer-pratt-divorce-papers-dismissal/

mag
10-01-2010, 03:38 AM
And they say there is nothing sure in life but death and taxes! Who'd of thought they would get back together:watch:

Prancer
10-01-2010, 04:45 AM
They were never apart. I think there was a photo of them canoodling somewhere every single day of this "divorce."

They're also supposedly near bankruptcy.

I know all this even though I am not sure who they are.

Tesla
10-01-2010, 01:38 PM
I know all this even though I am not sure who they are.

Don't you just hate that?! My brother wanted to know who The Situation was, and I was ashamed to know, even though I watch nothing that he is on.