PDA

View Full Version : LOST FINALE

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

genevieve
05-21-2010, 05:20 AM
omg omg omg it's almost here!

If you've got spoilers - keep 'em to yerself (or use spoiler tags).

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

PeterG
05-21-2010, 05:21 AM
[spoiler]I heard that the bomb they set off is the true story and every single person ends up dead.[\spoiler]

P.S. Did I do the spoiler tags correctly??

:P

genevieve
05-21-2010, 05:26 AM
:lynch: don't make me hurt you. I haven't forgiven you for single-handedly getting Happy Town canceled :mad:

PeterG
05-21-2010, 05:29 AM
:lol:

That's twice in one day you've made me laugh.

P.S. Re: Happy Town: You're welcome! :rofl:

BigB08822
05-21-2010, 05:44 AM
GULP It's almost here! Unreal!

walei
05-21-2010, 05:49 AM
SOOOOO EXCITED!!

However I'm a bit disappointed in how some of the island mysteries were explained... so I think I am going to focus my enjoyment on the resolutions of the Losties instead.

You should listen in on my conversation with my brother regarding the mysteries. We decided that by the end all unexplained questions will be answered by 'Cuz of super God light...'

genevieve
05-21-2010, 06:38 AM
Some more Ben (http://www.mtv.com/videos/movies/518736/lost-star-michael-emerson-puts-a-creepy-spin-on-everyday-phrases.jhtml) fun (not as good as the Letterman Top 10 IMO but still) :P

Bostonfan
05-21-2010, 11:59 AM
I'm enjoying reading all the tribute articles (non-spoilery) to LOST. Here's a good one:

http://www.kansascity.com/2010/05/20/1958463/at-its-core-lost-was-all-about.html

"Lost" was a show we had to see to believe and even now, six seasons later, it defies description. Go ahead and try to explain it to a non-"Lostie": "Well, it's a drama about faith-versus-reason, redemption and salvation, supernatural beings, time travel, religion, philosophy, electromagnetism, lottery numbers, hatches, dead fathers, smoke monsters, frozen donkey wheels ..." Oh, just rent the darn DVDs!

and

"Lost," we soon realized, wasn't just a sprawling serial drama. It was a complex, multisided Rubik's Cube that dared you to crack it. And some viewers spent more time trying to do just that than they did on their college dissertations.

Satellitegirl
05-21-2010, 01:26 PM
Sooooo I wonder if Desmond is going to some how go down into the light(for some reason), since he has the resistance.

Jenny
05-21-2010, 01:54 PM
Aside from all the other interviews etc, we have 8 1/2 hours of Lost this weekend - 2 hour pilot, 2 hour recap, 2 1/2 hour finale, 1 hour Kimmel special!

Yehudi
05-21-2010, 02:59 PM
Not sure how spoilery this is but during a short preview, Lindecuse said

Widmore was lying when he said Jacob visited him

HeatherC
05-23-2010, 02:42 AM
The pilot has SO much more meaning for me now that I know more of what happened in later seasons. For example, one part was when Claire finally felt her baby kick again after the crash and Jin was the only Lostie standing there so he felt it with her. Jin never got to meet his own baby so I got a little teary there. *sob* :wuzrobbed

And now they're heading up the big hill and Sawyer just shot the polar bear. I DON'T WANNA SAY GOODBYE YET LOST!!!!! :fragile:

dbell1
05-23-2010, 02:49 AM
Heather, do what we're doing. Son and I are watching the first season over again - we're now up to the raft's first days at sea and Artz exploding. :lol: Good times.

Oh, and I've noticed that Smokey doesn't like dynamite. (Jack tossed it down the hole when Smokey had Locke to get Locke free.

Did we ever figure out what the little black wisps of smoke were? They were all over the place first season? Could smokey send out bits of himself? :confused:

HeatherC
05-23-2010, 03:12 AM
Heather, do what we're doing. Son and I are watching the first season over again - we're now up to the raft's first days at sea and Artz exploding. :lol: Good times.

I wish I could but I don't have time tomorrow. I won't even get to watch the recap tomorrow night because I have to be at church for youth group (I'm a counselor). I'm recording it all though so I'll watch it eventually and I'll be home with plenty of time to watch the finale with everyone here. :D I do want to start watching the series all over again but that may be my summer project between baseball games. :biggrinbo

Lorac
05-23-2010, 03:14 AM
Less than 24 hours to go - I can hardly believe we are so close to the end!! Also looking forwards to the Jimmy Kimmel show - the alternative endings should be interesting!!