PDA

View Full Version : LOST FINALE

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Satellitegirl
05-24-2010, 04:24 AM
oh heaving sobs.

Garden Kitty
05-24-2010, 04:24 AM
Like how the window in the church represents a variety of faiths.

HeatherC
05-24-2010, 04:29 AM
:wuzrobbed :wuzrobbed :wuzrobbed

Carmen Ovsiannikov
05-24-2010, 04:34 AM
:wuzrobbed:wuzrobbed

I loved this episode but I'm not sure what I think of the ending except for being near tears. So it was similar to Titantic although in this case we don't see what happened in the years after Jack saved the island (I'm thinking of his father saying that some died before Jack and some long after).

I need to go compose myself. :wuzrobbed

What an ending. I don't think I can watch this again.

Jimena
05-24-2010, 04:34 AM
That was so freaking sad. I'm sobbing here. I don't think I've cried this hard because of a TV show since Bobby Simone died in NYPD Blue.

Garden Kitty
05-24-2010, 04:37 AM
I know when I stop crying I can find things to criticize and pick at, but from an emotional impact standpoint, it sure worked.

PRlady
My eyes hurt from crying. That was....the right ending.

And I somehow feel even more tearful for Ben. On the outside.

stanhope
Haven't cried this hard in a LONG time.

Either they all died in the original plane crash, they all died after Juliet set off the bomb, or they all died at different times and this was like a "Titanic" ending as Carmen said upthread.

Satellitegirl
05-24-2010, 04:40 AM
God, I was hyperventilating I was crying so hard at the end. I had to calm myself...was afraid I'd have some sort of episode lol. Beautiful ending, although still a bit confusing. And why wasn't Vincent with them? :(

HeatherC
I don't think I'm composed enough to actually type very well yet but I thought that ending was beautiful (and freaking sad). :fragile: The Titanic comparison is a great way to describe it and after six years it felt so good to see everyone together again. They did a tremendous job with this finale and even though I know there are going to be people who hate it, I think that was one of the best finales I've ever seen. I don't know if I can watch it again either at least for a little while. I'm glad I brought more Kleenex with me before I came downstairs earlier tonight. :wuzrobbed

pilgrimsoul
I've never been so moved by a work of television. I don't think I've ever cried so much in my entire life. That was - PERFECTION.

Indra486
05-24-2010, 04:42 AM
Haven't cried this hard in a LONG time.

Either they all died in the original plane crash, they all died after Juliet set off the bomb, or they all died at different times and this was like a "Titanic" ending as Carmen said upthread.

This is what I'm thinking. Okay, I've never seen an episode and I only saw the last twenty minutes of this finale (yes, yes). However, given what Jack's father said, it does sound like at the church everyone has died at some point in their life and they're finally convening. With Ben, he isn't going to enter the church because it seems like he isn't ready to move on whereas everyone else is.

mindy74
I SOBBED through the entire episode. Not just crying, sobbing. I too was reminded of Titanic--and that scene used to make me cry something fierce too. Emotionally it was brilliant. I will need to watch it again and think about what it all means.

I tend to think it was more that they all died at different times. I haven't felt this affected since the Six Feet Under finale.

Garden Kitty
And why wasn't Vincent with them? :(

Someone has to look after the island. :dog:

Jimena
05-24-2010, 04:43 AM
I think they all died at different times. The island world was the real world and that's where they died. That's why Kate said to Jack in the sideways-world that she had missed him so much. She left the island and he died there.

Vincent settling down next to a dying Jack absolutely killed me.