PDA

View Full Version : LOST FINALE

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]

BigB08822
04-12-2011, 06:20 PM
This is kind of weird but I "liked" Lost on Facebook and they just posted a random posting. It is a picture of when Charlie died. It is a closeup of his hand on the window with the writing "not Penny's boat!" Normally I would think nothing of it except they wanted fans to have something to reminisce about. However, this is Lost and everything means SOMETHING. LOL! I just haven't come up with any good theories yet. :)

PeterG
04-12-2011, 08:58 PM
Last night I was watching Chicago Code and during the commercials they had a preview for Hawaii 5-0. They showed Daniel Dae Kim and I briefly thought, "JIN!!!" :( I still miss Lost... :shuffle:

Jenny
04-12-2011, 09:03 PM
Try The Killing on AMC. Three eps have aired, but they are being repeated. It's not Lost by any means, but if you are looking for a character based mystery, so far it's delivering.

Peaches LaTour
04-14-2011, 09:43 PM
I was so shocked and pleased to find this thread! :cool:

Watching t.v., the other night I was thinking that a year ago L O S T was still on and how much I have missed it (can anything ever replace the lust I had for Sawyer's dimples?).....sigh

They should bring it back for a short season and answer all those unanswered questions that they teased us with throughout the show's lifetime.....:mad::wall::angryfire:encore:

Peaches LaTour
04-14-2011, 09:47 PM
Oh, and by the way, I sometimes still find myself humming that tune that was repeated several times in the show....most notably the scene where Jack has to tell Shannon about Boone's death. boo-hoo

BigB08822
05-22-2011, 08:41 PM
Evangeline Lilly gave birth to her baby! We have a freckles junior.

PeterG
05-22-2011, 09:22 PM
I love it every time this thread is bumped up. :lol:

I'm noticing that a number of the new fall TV show blurbs mention Lost. "Will X be the new Lost?" They're still trying to find a replacement. Not that that can be done, but I'm willing to let the new shows be whatever they will be.

One show that got overlooked last summer was "Persons Unknown". While not on the same level as Lost, it certainly had it's moments. I'd recommend it if you're into downloading (it has not yet been released on DVD).

Satellitegirl
05-23-2011, 02:50 AM
The Killing has been the closest thing to sucking me in to a mystery type show. Nothing will ever be "the next Lost" for me though. It was truly unique how great a cast they had and how they all just fit together so well.

HeatherC
05-23-2011, 03:41 AM
I haven't gotten into any show as much as I was into Lost. I tried The Event but it lost me before their long haitus and nothing else has really captured me yet. Oh well. :(

And V got cancelled so now my TV is less bright with no more Elizabeth Mitchell on it. Someone please give that woman a show worthy of her talent! :fragile:

Satellitegirl
05-23-2011, 02:12 PM
Agreed...Elizabeth Mitchell should be making movies, not scraping by on TV Shows that are getting canceled. She's way too talented.

Parsley Sage
07-23-2011, 07:50 PM
There was a panel at Comic Con called "Totally Lost, One Year Later"

Carlton and Damon crashed the festivities and showcased this "deleted" scene from the season one finale

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/07/22/lost-damon-lindelof-carlton-cuse-deleted-scen/

lmarie086
07-23-2011, 11:52 PM
"Once Upon a Time" is from the producers (? I think) of LOST. It looks like it has potential, I think I'll be tuning in to see what it's like!

http://www.facebook.com/OnceABC

BaileyCatts
07-24-2011, 10:25 AM
I'm glad this thread came up again as I never read it when the finale aired. I just found the finale on a tape and watched it again .... and I still don't know what the hell that was all about. :confused: I think I'll read this string, then watch it a-g-a-i-n, and see if it makes any sense to me. :lol: I missed the reairing where they did the pop-ups. I bet that one woulda helped me understand it. :shuffle: