PDA

View Full Version : LOST FINALE

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26

pilgrimsoul
08-25-2010, 07:52 PM
I pre-ordered the box set on Amazon a couple of days after the series finale aired - can't wait for the mailman to finally bring my prezzie!!!

Satellitegirl
10-15-2010, 04:22 PM
http://perezhilton.com/2010-10-14-josh-holloway-goes-to-work-on-mission-impossible-4-set

Josh Holloway is working on the Mission Impossible IV movie :)

(I still can't think about the final scene of Lost with getting teary after all this time )

BigB08822
03-09-2011, 07:44 AM
I miss this show so so much. I doubt I will ever become so involved in a television show ever again.

Jenny
03-09-2011, 01:57 PM
I miss this show so so much. I doubt I will ever become so involved in a television show ever again.

I miss it too!

MarieM
03-09-2011, 03:16 PM
I miss BSG more than I ever missed any shows. But I don't miss LOST at all. Strange. It was all so anti climatic !

BigB08822
03-09-2011, 05:13 PM
I agree the ending wasn't the best thing ever but it was about the entire journey. No show ever got me thinking so hard and searching for hours on the internet to figure out what some symbol meant or where some tree in the background was native to, haha. I always knew the ending could almost never live up to the entire experience over those 6 years and I am ok with that.

PeterG
03-09-2011, 05:20 PM
I think about Lost often. Lately, while watching The Event and V. Both of these shows pale SO much in comparison to Lost. And how V can make Elizabeth Mitchell (Juliet) look like a bad actress is truly a crime.

I don't miss LOST at all. Strange. It was all so anti climatic !

You may leave now. :P

I agree the ending wasn't the best thing ever but it was about the entire journey.

I loved the ending. It was such a tough job for the writers to wrap up the series. To me, the ending was both beautiful and incredible. And this is coming from an atheist...although the ending wasn't really religious, it was about those trying to move from stage of being to another. Well, that is kind of religious, but we atheists are forced to deal with religion on a regular basis...so we just deal with it. :D

Jenny
03-09-2011, 05:29 PM
I loved the ending. It was such a tough job for the writers to wrap up the series. To me, the ending was both beautiful and incredible. And this is coming from an atheist...although the ending wasn't really religious, it was about those trying to move from stage of being to another. Well, that is kind of religious, but we atheists are forced to deal with religion on a regular basis...so we just deal with it. :D

At some point I need to watch it again. There was so much build up that anything was bound to disappoint.

I recall the Seinfeld finale - the trial was fun with all the old characters, but I remember at the time a lot of people/critics thought the way it ended was really lame. It's only in seeing it again in the years since that I see how brilliant it actually was.

genevieve
03-09-2011, 05:30 PM
I thought the ending was just fine :saint:

manhn
03-09-2011, 05:32 PM
I friggin love the ending. I still have the finale on my pvr so I play the final ten minutes on a loop. Someone should skate to the music!

Bev Johnston
03-09-2011, 05:35 PM

I have been thinking this a lot lately as I look at the five Glee episodes waiting on my dvr and when I fall asleep on the couch in the middle of my other regular tv shows. Lost really was "Must See TV" for me and I can't imagine ever getting into another show to those levels again.

PeterG
03-09-2011, 05:43 PM
I have been thinking this a lot lately as I look at the five Glee episodes waiting on my dvr and when I fall asleep on the couch in the middle of my other regular tv shows. Lost really was "Must See TV" for me and I can't imagine ever getting into another show to those levels again.

I thought that way after Buffy The Vampire Slayer ended. And then Lost came along. :respec:

genevieve
03-09-2011, 05:45 PM
my tv watching is completely down this season, and especially since January. The only scripted show I make sure to not miss is The Good Wife. Even shows that I was interested in before - V, Chuck, The Event, Glee - I can't be bothered to watch now. Not even on Hulu.

It's probably a healthy sign that I'm not watching as much tv, but I miss being enthralled by an ever-unfolding story and compelling characters.

Satellitegirl
03-09-2011, 05:54 PM
I thought the ending was just fine :saint:

Agreed.

I still think of the final shot at times, and get a little teary.

And I agree that no show has captivated me like that. Always trying to figure something out.

That, and more shows need dogs like Vincent :)

Rob
03-09-2011, 06:11 PM
I miss it too. There isn't any network/acted show on now that I find thought-provoking in the way Lost was. I wish they had left Flash Forward on for a couple of seasons for a mystery solving fix.