PDA

View Full Version : Warrant Issued for Lindsay Lohan

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

soxxy
06-09-2010, 12:10 PM
Lindsay's SCRAM went off early Monday mornng, after she attended the MTV movie awards. The judge has issued a warrant for her arrest.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-lohan-20100609,0,4771211.story

Norlite
06-09-2010, 12:30 PM
Lindsay's SCRAM went off early Monday mornng, after she attended the MTV movie awards. The judge has issued a warrant for her arrest.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-lohan-20100609,0,4771211.story

But it was enough for a Beverly Hills judge to haul prosecutors and Lohan's attorneys into court Wednesday afternoon for a closed session.

Isn't this Wednesday?

soxxy
06-09-2010, 12:57 PM
Isn't this Wednesday?

There was just a report on it on the Today Show. The court date is next month (I don't know where the LA Times got 'Wednesday' from). Lindsay said on her Twitter page that it was "impossible" for the device to go off, that she had done "nothing wrong." A fan suggested that maybe someone "spilled" a drink on it. :lol:

ETA: Here's the Today Show report on the incident:

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/37589432#37589432

IceKween
06-09-2010, 03:08 PM
It's very sad. She needs rehab, a new circle of friends, and a new family too. She's moderately talented as an actress, but maybe celebrity isn't what she needs. Can you imagine what she'll look like in ten years, if she's even alive by then? She needs help, and jail might be the best place for her.

soxxy
07-06-2010, 11:22 PM
Lindsay Lohan's hearing was today and the judge revoked her probation. She's being sentenced to jail now. She's being sentenced to 90 days in jail minus the times she served previously (4 days?) Lindsay's weeping. Her surrender date is July 20. After her jail stay (aren't the LA County jails full?), she must spend three months in rehab.

skipaway
07-06-2010, 11:36 PM
Will she do the entire 90 days or pull a 90 hour sentence instead?

cruisin
07-06-2010, 11:37 PM
Lindsay Lohan's hearing was today and the judge revoked her probation. She's being sentenced to jail now. She's being sentenced to 90 days in jail minus the times she served previously (4 days?) Lindsay's weeping. Her surrender date is July 20. After her jail stay (aren't the LA County jails full?), she must spend three months in rehab.

I wonder if she'll actually go to jail, or if it will be a token stint like Paris Hilton.

A little off topic, but what did she do to her lips?

soxxy
07-06-2010, 11:39 PM
Will she do the entire 90 days or pull a 90 hour sentence instead?

I think a lot depends on how full the jail is. Everything is streaming live on line on tmz.com. Her father's attorney is speaking to the press and feels it's a good idea for her to go to rehab now to possibly avoid jail time.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/lindsay-lohan-back-court-face-jail-time/story?id=11095712&page=1

cruisin
07-07-2010, 12:09 AM
I think a lot depends on how full the jail is. Everything is streaming live on line on tmz.com. Her father's attorney is speaking to the press and feels it's a good idea for her to go to rehab now to possibly avoid jail time.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/lindsay-lohan-back-court-face-jail-time/story?id=11095712&page=1

She's done that once before. Hopefully, if she goes to rehab, it won't be one of the "resort style" places like Promises. She needs to go somewhere where they treat her like any other person and cut her off from the toxic people who will hold her recovery back.

haribobo
07-07-2010, 12:39 AM
Maybe Angelina or Madonna can adopt her after she gets out of jail and send her on the right path...

Lacey
07-07-2010, 01:06 AM
Ok how does something like-I tried, I really tried, I didn't mean to not try, if I didn't go one week it was because I was out of the country, you know-making money, not just having fun, I was there for the children, then I went more the next, I didn't think you meant to go every week, I didn't understand-get one off the hook? Hopefully, she's cooked. 90 days in jail will be reduced probably to one third, but 90 days in in-patient rehab will not. And I kind of agree with her dad that not just alcohol should be monitored, but prescription drugs also. I am tired of prima donnas getting away with everything.

Carmen Ovsiannikov
07-07-2010, 02:14 AM
I agree with you Lacey and I'm not being a "hater" or wishing ill on Lindsay because she is famous (I can't stand it and get :rolleyes: when the press complains that these celebrities are being targeted and unfairly treated because they are famous).

I will say that I am surprised the judge revoked her probation and sentenced Lindsay to jail time. I was sure she would wiggle herself out of trouble this time around as well. I feel that Lindsay has an overblown sense of entitlement and isn't really taking anything seriously. I hope she does more than the 90 minutes it will take to process her once she turns herself in on the 20th. Perhaps doing a decent amount of time (even 30 days) will wake her up and make her really straighten herself out.

WindSpirit
07-07-2010, 02:18 AM
Oh come on, everyone knows she's not going to spend more than a few hours in jail (if that).

UGG
07-07-2010, 02:39 AM
The cynic in me says he's only doing that because Britney's father did it, and is probably pissed he didn't think of this way of controlling his daughter's money himself (rather than helping her, which I do believe is Britney's father's primary motivation).

I truly believe Britney would be dead if her parents did not take control over her. If her dad did not control her money, she would not have any left because her ex manager would have sucked her dry, which was happening. Plus Jamie Spears is much different from Michael Lohan. He keeps the family business to himself, and does not talk to media and does not blog. I am 100% sure that if Lindsay was diagnosed as bi-polar (which rumors say Britney has been) both her parents would be blogging it everywhere in an attempt to get pity for Lindsey. Plus before the whole conservatorship, he had a job and worked 5 days a week in a restaurant he owned. I am sure Britney probably financed it but at least he went to work every day. What do the Lohans do?

You just cannot become a conservator over an adult. They have to be deemed mentally ill which Britney obviously is. She was strapped to a gurney and taken to a mental hospital a few months after shaving her head bald. She wasn't partying at da klub and then driving home drunk.

Lindsey needs new parents. They should have nipped this in the bud when she was 18. Instead, her mom wanted to be famous too and I guess her dad was in jail at the time.

Sad.

numbers123
07-07-2010, 02:39 AM
I hope she does more than the 90 minutes it will take to process her once she turns herself in on the 20th. Perhaps doing a decent amount of time (even 30 days) will wake her up and make her really straighten herself out.

30 or 90 days in jail won't wake her up unless she feels she has hit bottom. I don't know of many drug or alcohol abusers who have been awakened by a jail term.

Unfortunately it is rare that any enforced sentence will turn someone around. Not rehab or jail or probation, not even a horrible accident that injures or kills someone unless the person really wants to change. And even when it is the person wanting to change, most will fall off the wagon more than once.