PDA

View Full Version : Warrant Issued for Lindsay Lohan

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Rex
05-22-2010, 06:01 PM
Her family will not stop her because they rely on her for their $$. I think it is as simple as that. Very sad! Although, I don't know how she has any money left. When is the last time she got paid for anything? Her money from when she was younger must be long gone by now.

I read that she was broke and was selling off her stuff.

skatemommy
05-22-2010, 06:34 PM
I read over $600,000 in credit card debt. It's too bad her father is such a skank - Britney's dad seems to have helped her.

VIETgrlTerifa
05-23-2010, 08:30 AM
And that video! So, Lindsey does some politically liberal things that this guy is in favor of, and she is beyond the law?

He never said that she was beyond the law (I think you mean above the law). He stated some facts about the procedure of posting bail then went into a spiel (one I could've done without) about how he likes Lohan. Nothing advocating that she should not take responsibility for her actions.

screech
05-23-2010, 09:19 AM
What gets me is that when she was supposed to be en route back to LA, there was a picture leaked of her with lines of cocaine on the table next to her. Of course it's later stated that "it was a staged photo" but seriously - at a time like that she does something like that, whether real or staged... issues!!

Sadly, I'm starting to think she might become a member of the 27 Club.

soxxy
05-23-2010, 01:17 PM
She arrived back in Los Angeles Saturday night, so I guess she'll make her court date.

www.hollywood.tv

ArtisticFan
05-23-2010, 02:31 PM
She arrived back in Los Angeles Saturday night, so I guess she'll make her court date.

www.hollywood.tv

Unless she loses her car keys.

Prancer
05-23-2010, 08:03 PM
Lilo needs some kind of intervention but I don't think her parents are capable of it. Shouldn't Disney (I'm serious) have some kind of team capable of this?

Why is Disney responsible for taking care of Lindsay?

Her family will not stop her because they rely on her for their $$. I think it is as simple as that. Very sad! Although, I don't know how she has any money left. When is the last time she got paid for anything? Her money from when she was younger must be long gone by now.

While Lindsay is best known for partying and being arrested, I don't think she's ever completely stopped working. She had modeling contracts, made a movie or two and did a BBC documentary last year, for example, and she's under contract to make two movies this year. She also rakes in quite a bit from her fashion line.

Now she may spend everything she makes, but she does make money.

soxxy
05-31-2010, 11:14 PM
Well, apparently Lindsay is not drinking. Good for her.

IceJunkie
06-01-2010, 02:29 AM
This. She needs to hit bottom. It'll happen. :shuffle:.

This girl has had the worst parents I've seen in recent memory too. They need to do a little tough love, as soon as they put their booze down too.

Ditto. I think the one thing that saved Britney Spears was that her parents seemed to love her and actually have her best interests in mind, versus their own at least in comparison to the Lohans (not saying Jamie and Lynne Spears are perfect, far from it they could have done A LOT differently). Dina and Michael Lohan come off as extremely fame hungry and have shamelessly prostituted Lindsay (and Ali) for their own profits.

:rofl: :( :wall: At the idea of Disney having an intervention team for their grown up kid stars. Britney, LiLo, probably Miley in a couple years. I could see it.

BigB08822
06-01-2010, 03:04 AM
I wonder, would Lindsay also have had money set aside into some fund when she was doing movies before she was 18? Isn't that a law? Hopefully she can get her act together because she will probably start receiving that money when she turns 30.

Jenny
06-01-2010, 02:06 PM
Dina and Michael Lohan come off as extremely fame hungry and have shamelessly prostituted Lindsay (and Ali) for their own profits.

But what are they getting out of her now? If fame and fortune are their only goals, would it not be in their best interests to get their somewhat talented daughter back on track, earning money and rebuilding her reputation?

IceJunkie
06-01-2010, 08:36 PM
But what are they getting out of her now? If fame and fortune are their only goals, would it not be in their best interests to get their somewhat talented daughter back on track, earning money and rebuilding her reputation?

True, and her father has *tried* to. Or at least gotten to the point of telling the media he was trying to get a conservatorship over her (which is nearly impossible until its been proven Lindsay is mentally ill) and calling the cops on her. It seems like he wants her to get going again, but his motives are unclear. He purposely plays everything out in the media and that isn't gaining Lindsay's trust.

Jenny
06-01-2010, 08:40 PM
True, and her father has *tried* to. Or at least gotten to the point of telling the media he was trying to get a conservatorship over her (which is nearly impossible until its been proven Lindsay is mentally ill) and calling the cops on her. It seems like he wants her to get going again, but his motives are unclear. He purposely plays everything out in the media and that isn't gaining Lindsay's trust.

The cynic in me says he's only doing that because Britney's father did it, and is probably pissed he didn't think of this way of controlling his daughter's money himself (rather than helping her, which I do believe is Britney's father's primary motivation).

Prancer
06-01-2010, 09:00 PM
The cynic in me says he's only doing that because Britney's father did it, and is probably pissed he didn't think of this way of controlling his daughter's money himself (rather than helping her, which I do believe is Britney's father's primary motivation).

Considering that most of Michael Lohan's "fame" rests primarily on commenting on and exposing his troubled daughter's life, I don't think he has any intention of getting her back on track. I think he is far, far worse for Lindsday than even Dina; he seems to go out of his way to mess his daughter up even more.

talulabell
06-02-2010, 01:36 AM
Considering that most of Michael Lohan's "fame" rests primarily on commenting on and exposing his troubled daughter's life, I don't think he has any intention of getting her back on track. I think he is far, far worse for Lindsday than even Dina; he seems to go out of his way to mess his daughter up even more.

got to agree with this. Only one who Michael seems to be out for is Michael. I mean, if he were really interested in his daughters stability, would he really record his phone calls with her so he could play them on Extra and Access Hollywood? Not to mention showing up to intervene when his youngest daughter was with Lindsay, but making sure there was a camera crew there.

I'm going to guess those entertainment shows pay for interviews. Even if they dont, wasnt there talk of him getting a reality show (with John Goslin)? That would certainly result in a paycheck.