PDA

View Full Version : Warrant Issued for Lindsay Lohan

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19

BigB08822
07-21-2010, 01:07 AM
Robert Shapiro sat next to OJ for 2 yrs and he couldnt stand Lindsay for even a week?

Wow, when you put it like that...

OJ also had a ton of money, HAD, and Lindsay supposedly has none. I got the impression he only helped her because he felt for her and she reminded him of his son. I think he probably saw she was not interested in getting any real help and so he quit, why else would he represent her, he knew he would probably never see a dime.

cruisin
07-21-2010, 01:16 AM
It may be that the rehab center, that he owns, gave him an evaluation of Lohan. Possibly, they determined that she would not cooperate in the way he hoped. All speculation.

Reality - she needs to go to a place where they don't give a rat's a$$ that she is a celebrity. I don't mean prison, I mean rehab.

soxxy
08-02-2010, 11:54 AM
Well, she's out, just short of two weeks. She's to go to the UCLA Medical Center, which sounds a heck of a lot more *real* than the spa-type places.

www.tmz.com

IceJunkie
08-02-2010, 04:24 PM
Hmm. TMZ also said they have info Lindsay is bipolar and addicted to meth. It wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility, but I feel like it would be more obvious if she was a meth addict.

cruisin
08-02-2010, 04:40 PM
Hmm. TMZ also said they have info Lindsay is bipolar and addicted to meth. It wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility, but I feel like it would be more obvious if she was a meth addict.

Why?

skipaway
09-18-2010, 05:17 PM
Relapsed again....failed court ordered drug test for cocaine and confirmed it by "twitter".

Back to jail???

Failed Drug Test (http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/celebrity.news.gossip/09/18/lindsay.lohan.drugs/index.html?hpt=T2)

Louise
09-18-2010, 05:43 PM
She really needs the kid glove treatment to be stopped. One month, the ENTIRE month, in jail is what she needs, and then the three month stay in a rehab. I can't believe that she spent only days in jail and then days in the rehab. How is that supposed to help her? She clearly has a drug problem and letting her go back to her life so quickly is only going to keep feeding it.

Rex
09-18-2010, 06:43 PM
Relapsed again....failed court ordered drug test for cocaine and confirmed it by "twitter".

Back to jail???

Failed Drug Test (http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/celebrity.news.gossip/09/18/lindsay.lohan.drugs/index.html?hpt=T2)

She really needs the kid glove treatment to be stopped. One month, the ENTIRE month, in jail is what she needs, and then the three month stay in a rehab. I can't believe that she spent only days in jail and then days in the rehab. How is that supposed to help her? She clearly has a drug problem and letting her go back to her life so quickly is only going to keep feeding it.

She and Paris Hilton need at least a YEAR in the slammer. If it's good enough for Martha Stewart, who has actually contributed to the world, it's good enough for these two losers.

skateboy
09-19-2010, 03:32 AM
She and Paris Hilton need at least a YEAR in the slammer. If it's good enough for Martha Stewart, who has actually contributed to the world, it's good enough for these two losers.

:respec:

Satellitegirl
09-20-2010, 09:33 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/celebrity.news.gossip/09/20/lindsay.lohan.probation.revoked/index.html?iref=NS1

Probation revoked and she has to appear in court on Friday. I hope the people and the system realize this girl is crying out for some help, and needs more than just a few weeks of it. The fact that she got on twitter and acknowledged it says to me that she wants some structure/help.

DickButtonFan
09-20-2010, 09:49 PM
I feel bad for her, hopefully some day she will be clean.

danceronice
09-21-2010, 05:17 PM

No kidding. Though I'm not sure "general population" (given the access to drugs and dealers) would be helpful. But at minimum find a minsec prison and make them WORK (gardening, laundry, making license plates, whatever) and stop with the coddling and the babying and the wrist-slapping.

modern_muslimah
09-21-2010, 05:57 PM

No kidding. Though I'm not sure "general population" (given the access to drugs and dealers) would be helpful. But at minimum find a minsec prison and make them WORK (gardening, laundry, making license plates, whatever) and stop with the coddling and the babying and the wrist-slapping.

It's not as easy to get drugs in prison as it's made to appear in the media. Going to prison would make a it a lot harder for Lohan to get drugs. I mean if she really wanted and with her access to money, she probably could but it would be damn hard and ultimately not worth it IMO.

Still, even if she went to prison and was forced to stay clean, I still think she would need to go to a serious rehab where she would get no special treatment and she would be held responsible for her actions.

Sparks
09-21-2010, 06:31 PM
There is a big difference between jail and prison. Lindsay would go to jail. Yes, there are drugs in jail.
I need to learn more about the California system.
At the county jail here, there is a Alcohol/Drug rehab program. It is a pretty good program. It is for at least 30 days, and is a lot of work. If the defendant succeds in it, they may have their sentence reconsidered and perhaps put on strict Supervised Probation or accepted into the Drug Court program. Also, if a defendant tests positive with their Probation officer, they are put in custody immediatly. No playing around.
I'm dismayed that California doesn't have better facilities and treatment. My State is very poor, yet manages to have many opportunities for the drug offender to turn it around.

overedge
09-21-2010, 06:58 PM
I hope the people and the system realize this girl is crying out for some help, and needs more than just a few weeks of it. The fact that she got on twitter and acknowledged it says to me that she wants some structure/help.

Couldn't agree more that she needs more help, but my reaction on reading her Twitter was that she sounded like she was just mouthing the lines she'd heard in her last rehab. She didn't sound like she was really absorbing the underlying message(s).