PDA

View Full Version : Warrant Issued for Lindsay Lohan

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19

MOIJTO
07-16-2010, 02:15 PM
The sad part is that she just doesn't get that the court is trying to save her life.

Counseling, courts, jail time, re-hab etc etc etc can try to find a way to save her life until they are blue in the face. Ask Robert Downey Jr. how many re-habs and court appearances did he have?

It ultimately up to Lindsey and hopefully someday she will find the right path. I think that keeping her away from her co-dependent parents and sister, people forget her sibling (s), just might be very helpful too.

Whatever the Spears did for Britney maybe might help Lindsey but it takes courage and willingness to forget the stardom and money. But that is also the drug.

Time will tell...

cruisin
07-16-2010, 02:57 PM
Counseling, courts, jail time, re-hab etc etc etc can try to find a way to save her life until they are blue in the face. Ask Robert Downey Jr. how many re-habs and court appearances did he have?

RDJ credits Mel Gibson for helping him finally get straightened out. Ain't that screwy?!

MOIJTO
07-16-2010, 03:07 PM
RDJ credits Mel Gibson for helping him finally get straightened out. Ain't that screwy?!

Yes, and it makes you wonder, doesn't it.

talldrink
07-16-2010, 11:53 PM
haha, Norlite! It seems weird to make a cursive "Q". I guess I'll stick with my print Q's and my cursive other letters.

shan
07-17-2010, 12:50 AM
This is a strange thread....

cruisin
07-17-2010, 01:17 AM
This is a strange thread....

You mean it's a queer thread :P

I wonder how Lindsay makes her Qs.

I know this is miles off topic but I thought (since we're talking about writing) you all might find this interesting. When I was in school, for one of my drawing classes we had to write a 10 word sentence. It could say anything, sensical or not. Then we had to write it backwards, then upside down, then upside down and backwards. We had to write the forward sentence then write it backwards on the same line to the right of it, the upside down went under it and the backward upside down went under the upright backward. Have I lost anyone? :lol: Not so easy to do. The exercise was to see words/type as drawing, a design element having space and negative space. Try it, this is one trick that is safe to try at home, unless you have a low frustration point :lol:.

Latte
07-17-2010, 02:59 AM
I was watching CNN earlier this eveing and they has lawyers and judges on saying that this plush rehab was a joke and it would not affect her jail sentence.
Tuesday morning, she is going to jail, no doubt about it.
And sense this thread has gone so off tract, I will add my 2 cents and say that my tv cable has now been out since 8:15 due to a thunder storm and I feel like a addict who has lost their drug.
(mumbles) I really should get a life one of these days.

cruisin
07-17-2010, 03:26 AM
I was watching CNN earlier this eveing and they has lawyers and judges on saying that this plush rehab was a joke and it would not affect her jail sentence.
Tuesday morning, she is going to jail, no doubt about it.
And sense this thread has gone so off tract, I will add my 2 cents and say that my tv cable has now been out since 8:15 due to a thunder storm and I feel like a addict who has lost their drug.
(mumbles) I really should get a life one of these days.

At least you can go on line. We have Optimum Triple. So, when our cable goes out, we lose TV, internet, and phones. When we lose power, we lose the modem, so no obviously no TV or internet, but also no phone. Thank goodness for our cells. Hope your cable comes back soon :).

soxxy
07-20-2010, 07:41 PM
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20403397,00.html?xid=rss-topheadlines

She's arrived at the jail today.

I'd actually never seen her so calm, anywhere, in the courtroom, prior. Good for her.

genevieve
07-20-2010, 08:01 PM
Maybe she's sedated.

Badams
07-20-2010, 08:14 PM
i think that the main differences between Lindsay and Britney are that Britney reportedly has a mental disorder and her parents seemed to genuinely want to save her. i think Lindsay is an addict who may also have a mental disorder, who knows, but the worst thing is that her family seems to be full of enabling leaches who don't want their cash cow pent up. I'm sure her family loves her, but in a very dangerous and disordered way that makes her better off without them until they all get some help. it's sad to me, I think she is genuinely talented. i hope someday soon she finds value in herself and wants to save herself. :( or maybe i just don't like to see anybody self destruct.

IceJunkie
07-20-2010, 08:53 PM
Yeah, as someone with a long family history of bipolar disorder, it was hard watching how the media treated Britney. Its difficult for people to understand the insane things people do while they're manic.

As for Lindsay, most alcohol/drug problems are comorbid with mental illness. I wouldn't be surprised if she struggles with depression.

cruisin
07-20-2010, 10:37 PM
I heard her new lawyer, Robert Shapiro, the same Shapiro who owns the rehab facility she checked into last week, quit. I read that he told her he would not represent her unless she went to prison, not sure what that meant or means. If she goes to prison, what will he represent her for? And since she went to prison, does that mean he's back on her team? Very strange.

Allskate
07-20-2010, 10:47 PM
I think Robert Shapiro lost a son to a drug overdose. My impression is that he thinks that Lindsay needs rehab and that at least some time in prison will do her good. But, I'm not sure why she would hire him to represent her or why he would agree.

my little pony
07-20-2010, 10:47 PM
Robert Shapiro sat next to OJ for 2 yrs and he couldnt stand Lindsay for even a week?