PDA

View Full Version : Warrant Issued for Lindsay Lohan

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

IceAlisa
07-09-2010, 03:27 AM
Part of it is how they take it. Snorting it is different from ingesting it orally.
Quite a few patients taking these meds orally as prescribed, exhibit behaviors associated with being "high on uppers".

cruisin
07-09-2010, 03:32 AM
Quite a few patients taking these meds orally as prescribed, exhibit behaviors associated with being "high on uppers".

Yes, I understand that. One of the most typical behaviors, is not wanting to eat. I have a friend whose daughter is on Adderal for ADHD and when she is on it she drops a lot of weight. But, it increases her ability to focus on school work. However, snorting it releases it into the system differently. As i've said on several other threads, Adderal is one of the most abused drugs with college students. I am sure that accessibility is part of it.

MOIJTO
07-09-2010, 01:58 PM
I didn't read much of what she wrote but the handwriting is amazing.

Yes her handwriting is quite beautiful. The list thing is reminds me of what some counselors have patient do who are ADD or ADHD. But I see something very different there besides that.

Perfectionism and the fact that she writes 3rd person about herself. Dear God that child is messed up!!! :eek:

cruisin
07-09-2010, 02:36 PM
I get the impression that she is referring to herself in the 3rd person in these notes, because she is "reporting" the facts. In a, sort of, onlooker way. She may not do that when she is writing notes, otherwise. There is a perfectionist quality to her printing. However, hasn't she been dabbling in design? My cursive writing is rather messy, but when I print, it's even neater than Lindsay's. But, I am a graphic designer and spent so many years Greeking type for layouts, that when I print, I print like a type font.

MOIJTO
07-09-2010, 03:18 PM
I get the impression that she is referring to herself in the 3rd person in these notes, because she is "reporting" the facts. In a, sort of, onlooker way. She may not do that when she is writing notes, otherwise. There is a perfectionist quality to her printing. However, hasn't she been dabbling in design? My cursive writing is rather messy, but when I print, it's even neater than Lindsay's. But, I am a graphic designer and spent so many years Greeking type for layouts, that when I print, I print like a type font.

My children are artists my mother was an artist...perfectionism is part of life and ALL artists are hard on themselves its in the DNA! ;)

I think and I could be wrong, most of us when we record facts or report facts do not write in 3rd person. She is disengaged from her situation and until to grasps that she is in trouble.

cruisin
07-09-2010, 03:27 PM
My children are artists my mother was an artist...perfectionism is part of life and ALL artists are hard on themselves its in the DNA! ;)

Yes we are :D And yes it is :D

I think and I could be wrong, most of us when we record facts or report facts do not write in 3rd person. She is disengaged from her situation and until to grasps that she is in trouble.

True, I was just trying to come up with a logical reason for it. You're right, I'm probably grasping at straws :D

Kasey
07-09-2010, 04:02 PM
Oh for cripe's sake :rolleyes:

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/lindsay-lohans-family-track/story?id=11110799

So, receiving a sentence for her f*ed up behavior is akin to human rights violations in Lohan's mind? Cruel and unusual punishment? This from someone who has been in multiple legal scrapes over the years and has shown an inability to take responsibility for her actions. What the feck ever, get over your damn self Lohan.

(oh, and in response to some of the parenting discussion, having been a child/adolescent psych nurse, I have seen the occasion where a sh*t kid comes from a good home; sometimes asshats are just born and not a product of their environment)

cruisin
07-09-2010, 04:12 PM

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/lindsay-lohans-family-track/story?id=11110799

So, receiving a sentence for her f*ed up behavior is akin to human rights violations in Lohan's mind? Cruel and unusual punishment? This from someone who has been in multiple legal scrapes over the years and has shown an inability to take responsibility for her actions. What the feck ever, get over your damn self Lohan.

Absolutely ludicrous! They keep saying that she was treated more harshly than anyone else would have been. That's crap! Mary or John Smith would have gotten far worse, far sooner. She was given the benefit of the doubt more times than she should have been. Now, after continuously giving the finger (nail pun intended) to the courts, she is being tortured? Treated inhumanely? I know she is sick, but Kasey, you're right - she needs to get over herself.

(oh, and in response to some of the parenting discussion, having been a child/adolescent psych nurse, I have seen the occasion where a sh*t kid comes from a good home; sometimes asshats are just born and not a product of their environment)

Astutely and brilliantly said! :respec::respec:

In as much as I usually feel bad for people suffering from addiction, Lindsay is making it very hard to feel sorry for her.

Rex
07-09-2010, 04:13 PM
LLo is using addict's logic for sure :yikes:.

Angelskates
07-09-2010, 04:14 PM

So, receiving a sentence for her f*ed up behavior is akin to human rights violations in Lohan's mind? Cruel and unusual punishment?

After that lady thought being fired for her "look at me, look at me" attire was a human rights violation, nothing surprises me.

skatingfan5
07-09-2010, 04:19 PM

True, I was just trying to come up with a logical reason for it. You're right, I'm probably grasping at straws :DI frequently take notes at meetings I attend and use my initials when recording my comments or action items for me. Lohan could be "disengaged" (it seems that she has some very unrealistic ideas about her sentence and other matters), but using LL in her notes is not the same thing as speaking of herself in the third person, which I don't think any one has reported. So there could be a "logical reason" for that -- which doesn't mean that she can't have psychological problems -- just that the use of her initials in her notes isn't necessarily evidence of such.

cruisin
07-09-2010, 11:35 PM
After that lady thought being fired for her "look at me, look at me" attire was a human rights violation, nothing surprises me.

Actually, the lady getting fired for what she was wearing makes more sense to me as a human rights issue than Lindsay's claims do. Not that either are human rights violations. They both need to take a look at what real human rights violations are.

I frequently take notes at meetings I attend and use my initials when recording my comments or action items for me. Lohan could be "disengaged" (it seems that she has some very unrealistic ideas about her sentence and other matters), but using LL in her notes is not the same thing as speaking of herself in the third person, which I don't think any one has reported. So there could be a "logical reason" for that -- which doesn't mean that she can't have psychological problems -- just that the use of her initials in her notes isn't necessarily evidence of such.

So, maybe I wasn't so off the mark suggesting she was reporting the events as a neutral party.

genevieve
07-10-2010, 07:55 PM
I don't see anything unusual in Lindsay taking notes in the 3rd person. Seemed like she was intent on capturing the actual language used, and it's consistent with the rest of her notes.

Her handwriting is beautiful but kind of intense looking.

Sparks
07-10-2010, 08:15 PM
LLo is using addict's logic for sure :yikes:.

Yes. I have to participate in Probtion Revocations a lot. There are many people who act like Lindsey, and they are not celebrities. They seem to believe that the terms of Probation don't apply to them. They consistently thumb their nose at the rules and get upset when they must face the consequenses.
And what is her "turn in date" about? In most cases I see, the person is taken into custody immediately or within 48 hours. :yikes:

Holley Calmes
07-10-2010, 11:40 PM
It means something very specific when you wrote in all caps and not in cursive. It takes a lot longer and is harder to do. I forgot what it means-I'll try to look it up, but it is significant.