PDA

View Full Version : Warrant Issued for Lindsay Lohan

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

cruisin
07-08-2010, 01:46 PM
I would say it was more a matter of being drafted. And as my former chair used to like to say, we are all paid in spiritual income, which is a form of wealth beyond mere money.

Is there an FSU in heaven?

IceJunkie
07-08-2010, 06:42 PM
Lohan to undergo psychiatric evaluation (http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/38139098/ns/today-entertainment/)

Sounds like she's ADHD and/or depressed, or she was just using them for the high or whatever.

I just hope she gets the help she needs.

cruisin
07-08-2010, 07:27 PM
Sounds like she's on a lot of meds.
Nexium - for GER (Reflux), could be from eating disorder.
Zoloft - Anti-depressant. And SRI (selective seretonin re-uptake inhibitor).
Trazadone - Another anti-depressant. A seretonin modulator. It increases the amount of seretonin in the body.

For doctors, psychologists, experts here: Do those last two meds make sense, used together? I'm thinking they are at odds with each other.

Adderal - ADD/ADHD. But is also commonly used to get a cocaine like high. Ground up and snorted.
Dilaudid - An opiate for pain.

These last two, can very easily be abused, regardless of whether or not she has script. And how much dental work is she having that she would be on Dilaudid for any length of time? It is also very easy to get doctors to write scripts for these drugs, even if they are not necessarily needed.

Combine all of that with alcohol or any street drugs she might be taking, she is a tragedy waiting to happen. I sincerely hope that she gets whatever help she needs. And I hate to say this, but whatever losers her parents are, it's now up to Lindsay. They can't do it for her. Whatever talent she has or hasn't got, this is a sad, sad girl.

IceAlisa
07-08-2010, 07:39 PM
Adderal is probably an amphetamine, street name "speed" and is an upper. Dilaudid is a big time pain killer opiate. Both are good candidates for abuse. Hmm...

Nexium is a very common med for GERD which is in turn very common and in most cases has little to do with eating disorder.

MOIJTO
07-08-2010, 07:42 PM
I worked with a gal who was on 3 different kinds of psychotropic drugs. One for depression, one for bi-polar and one for the anxiety that the first two created. She was also on various other types of RX each with their own side effects. I think she said has she not had insurance for her RX's her cost would be over $3K a month. :yikes:

But I question the opiate for pain with the other medications that Lindsey is on. That to me is an issue with her addiction and a really stupid move on the Dr.'s part.

My daughter is dating a young fella who needs rotator cup surgery he cannot afford to have it due to no insurance but his Dr. does prescribe both a non-narcotic and narcotic pain reliever that he uses on a bi weekly basis as to hopefully not increase his reliance on the narcotic. He is in terrible pain most of the time.

cruisin
07-08-2010, 07:51 PM
Adderal is probably an amphetamine, street name "speed" and is an upper. Dilaudid is a big time pain killer opiate. Both are good candidates for abuse. Hmm...

Nexium is a very common med for GERD which is in turn very common and in most cases has little to do with eating disorder.

I understand that in most cases. But it is not unusual to have GERD type disorders, if you have been bulimic. And Lindsay has admitted to that. I'm not saying that an eating disorder absolutely caused it, but suggesting that bulimia can.

Capella
07-08-2010, 08:19 PM
I guess we don't need to feel bad for Lindsay's lawyer anymore--she quit this morning!

soxxy
07-08-2010, 10:51 PM
Michael Lohan was interviewed on Fox News a couple of hours ago, angry and dropping the F bomb, and scolded by the reporter:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrHPW-f9dSk

May not be up for long.

IceAlisa
07-09-2010, 12:52 AM
What do people think about Lindsay's handwriting (http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/a-line/lindsay-lohans-revealing-tweets-courtroom-notes/534?nc)? Those of you who are into analyzing handwriting, of course. ;)

CynicElle
07-09-2010, 12:56 AM
Nice handwriting. (Why does she write about herself in the third person, though?)

IceAlisa
07-09-2010, 12:57 AM
I didn't read much of what she wrote but the handwriting is amazing.

DickButtonFan
07-09-2010, 01:08 AM
She doesn't write on the lines possibly indicating she's a non-conformist lol

loopey
07-09-2010, 02:35 AM
Adderal - ADD/ADHD. But is also commonly used to get a cocaine like high. Ground up and snorted.
Dilaudid - An opiate for pain.

I read many years ago that the drugs used for ADHD do not actually give the ADHD person a high, but for those that are not ADHD it is like taking cocaine. I also remember this is why kids were selling their pills to make money.

If true, this may just be a way to get legal drugs that have the effect of cocaine. And I think many might agree, that it's not hard to get a diagnosis of ADD or ADHD these days.

I guess we don't need to feel bad for Lindsey's lawyer anymore--she quit this morning!
Smart move. She was probably gonna be fired anyway. From Lindsey's perspective she had one job to do: keep Lindsey out of jail no matter what Lindsey did. She failed. Lindsey going to jail has to be someone's fault, and it can't be Lindsey's fault so the attorney has to go.

IceAlisa
07-09-2010, 02:36 AM
I've seen many individuals diagnosed with ADD/ADHD on their amphetamine meds and yes, they act like they are high on uppers, which of course they are.

cruisin
07-09-2010, 03:23 AM
I read many years ago that the drugs used for ADHD do not actually give the ADHD person a high, but for those that are not ADHD it is like taking cocaine. I also remember this is why kids were selling their pills to make money.

Part of it is how they take it. Snorting it is different from ingesting it orally.

If true, this may just be a way to get legal drugs that have the effect of cocaine. And I think many might agree, that it's not hard to get a diagnosis of ADD or ADHD these days.

You can say that again!