PDA

View Full Version : Belbin & White's Relationship Hits People

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

sk9tingfan
05-18-2010, 05:55 PM
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20386028,00.html?xid=rss-topheadlines&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+people%2Fheadlines+%28PEOPLE. com%3A+Top+Headlines%29&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher

"They've known each other for more than a decade, having both trained in the Detroit area. But the fireworks ignited only last June. "After that, we did every form of communication cell, texting, Facebook," says White.

White's skating partner, Davis, was apprehensive at first. "She was concerned about how we would handle competitions," White says. "But Meryl saw that I was there to skate my best and that's what I would concentrate on."

"Now, White and Belbin are perfecting a new routine daily life together. They share a hotel room on tour and are openly affectionate in public. Belbin, who once dated Evan Lysacek (and for whom both are rooting on Dancing with the Stars), may retire from competitive skating this year. She also plans on moving to Ann Arbor, Mich., to live with White, who will continue to compete with Davis. "

attyfan
05-18-2010, 07:38 PM
Much happiness to them.

neptune
05-18-2010, 09:49 PM
This is indeed disturbing news. I mean, if Belbin & White's relationship hits people, then I would have to consider it an abusive one. ;)

Polymer Bob
05-19-2010, 05:00 PM
It sounds awefully awkward. I mean, they were competing against each other. Ben could be forgiven for wondering how this could have affected Tanith's performance.

Willowway
05-19-2010, 05:11 PM
Tanith has had relationships with both Evan and Fedor. Maybe Charlie is Mr. Right for her, or maybe Mr. Right Now. Time will tell.

pani
05-19-2010, 05:31 PM
I think it awefully awkward relate to Ben Agosto. He work so hard, had a seriose back injury, move to Linichuck and then his patner fall in love with his maine competitior and he took only 4th place at OG :( I heard at OG at USA house after FD it was only D-W< S-B and Tanith - Ben wasnt there :(
And i feel like Tanith need to have a new relationship and promote her at press.
But this relationships motivated Meryl and i think at next season she bring Charlie on first place at WCh.
Hope Tanith and Charlie will be happy together ;)

HSGP21
05-19-2010, 05:41 PM
Meryl is the odd man out in this, Ben has had a serious girlfriend for years- whom I am sure is perfectly ok with the fact that beautiful Tanith is interested in another man, and not Ben who she spends so much time with. I have wondered if the Meryl/Jeremey Abbott twitters and photos and what not are somewhat fueled by Meryl wanting someone other than Charlie (and tanith) to "partner" up with on tour... drama! haha

MikiAndoFan#1
05-19-2010, 05:49 PM
They make the cutest couple. Happiness to them!

:cheer:

pani
05-19-2010, 05:56 PM
Meryl is the odd man out in this, Ben has had a serious girlfriend for years- whom I am sure is perfectly ok with the fact that beautiful Tanith is interested in another man, and not Ben who she spends so much time with. I have wondered if the Meryl/Jeremey Abbott twitters and photos and what not are somewhat fueled by Meryl wanting someone other than Charlie (and tanith) to "partner" up with on tour... drama! haha

Meryl at least have a silver medal ;) I think Jeremy is lke a girlfriend for her- maybe its funny to spend with him time in tour. I saw him a lot off times in Massimo Scally company ;)

Overall i cant understand why if they are dating only 1 year she must so much talk about this realationships?

This all remind me G-P with U-Zh situation before 1994 OG

Sandy
05-19-2010, 05:58 PM
Tanith looks like she could be Charlie's older sister!! I just cannot see them as a couple.

If I were Charlie's mom, I do not know how I would feel reading that article about my son!

MikiAndoFan#1
05-19-2010, 06:10 PM
I saw him a lot off times in Massimo Scally company ;)

I heard they were gay.

Rex
05-19-2010, 06:12 PM
They can share bottles of Ultress :saint: :2faced:.

Valentina
05-19-2010, 06:20 PM
Sure, 50 years old Tanith is dating a 16 years old Charlie, what a horrible thing! she just wants to promote herself cuz she is not beatiful and smart do get thta by herself...

I think they look so and beatifullcute together and they semes to be very happy, i wish them the best. Tey are both grow up and I' sure they know what they are doing, and i guess Meryl and Ben are ok with this, at leats Ben sems to be.

Also i wish the best for both teams!

leafygreens
05-19-2010, 06:22 PM

I have always wondered about this.... Ben's gf must be a VERY secure woman. :scream:

Sandy
05-19-2010, 06:33 PM
I heard they were gay.

Who did you hear is gay?