05-20-2010, 09:07 PM
Her three Olympic combinations were:

3Lz/3T, base 10, next year 10.1
2A/2T/2Lo, base 6.3, next year 6.5
2A/3T, base 7.5, next year 7.4

3Lz/3T, base 10, next year 10.1
2A/2T/2Lo, base 6.3, next year 6.5
3S/2T, next year 5.6

I can see what you are trying to show - the base values are indeed higher with these new rules. The problem is that the base values of all jups from all competitors are going to be higher. The way how Yu-na was getting the high scores was through her well deserved high GOE. The trouble is that the GOE value is smaller now. So even if she has +3 GOE on most elements, relatively she will be getting less points.

ratatouille
05-21-2010, 10:05 AM
Looks like it's an eyeliner line drawn in. No doubt if she actually ever had plastic surgery, there would be even more ridiculous internet articles!

I mean, looks like she had plastic surgery (not talking about the eye liner)...just like Kim Na-Young.

She was already very beautiful before.

Nekatiivi
05-21-2010, 11:45 AM
I mean, looks like she had plastic surgery (not talking about the eye liner)...just like Kim Na-Young.

She was already very beautiful before.

:rolleyes:

I find it really hard to believe that Yuna had a plastic surgery. A certainly those few photos are not enough to even make that kind of assumption.

riveredge
05-21-2010, 12:59 PM
That's the problem when you're almost perfect.

riveredge
05-21-2010, 01:12 PM
:rolleyes:

I find it really hard to believe that Yuna had a plastic surgery. A certainly those few photos are not enough to even make that kind of assumption.

This whole plastic surgery accusation came from those crazy Youtube trolls. :rolleyes:

The girl is maturing just like a normal human being.

And this thread is about Yuna's future. :duh:

pinky166
05-21-2010, 06:23 PM
That's the problem when you're almost perfect.

She's naturally beautiful though, she doesn't look like she's had plastic surgery. If you look at some pictures Yuna occasionally gets some blemishes between her eyebrows. I'm confused as to what people think she got plastic sugery ON? She's never had a big nose, breast enhancement would hurt her skating, her teeth were fixed by braces, her lips have always been full. Girl was a bit awkward as a young teenager going through puberty, now she is grown up and is beautiful - that happens a lot, it shouldn't be a shock to anyone. Also, magazines airbrush. As for Yuna and her perfect body - she works out 48 hours a week and eats really healthy so obviously she has a great body. It's not like she's a super model though, the girl is only 164cm (5'4.5"). Yuna is naturally very attractive and has gotten more beautiful with age. End of story. There's no way she had plastic surgery.

Domshabfan
05-22-2010, 03:21 PM
contining the theme, Yuna looks stunning in this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qP8ahLSj5bM&feature=popular)

MikiAndoFan#1
05-22-2010, 03:39 PM
contining the theme, Yuna looks stunning in this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qP8ahLSj5bM&feature=popular)

Wow!

:swoon: