PDA

View Full Version : All 2010 Retirements/Splits

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

haribobo
05-13-2010, 09:53 PM
Just wanted to get all this posted in one place, and see if all these are accurate- please add corrections!

Men- Stephane Lambiel

Ladies- Bebe Liang, Susanna Poykio, Yukari Nakano

Pairs- Langlois/Hay, Tanovich/Chau, Mukhortova/Trankov, Canac/Coia, Volosozhar/Morozov, Shen/Zhao, Duhamel/Buntin, Sergejeva/Glebov, Castile/Okolski, Zanforlin/Degli-Esposti?, Pang/Tong?

Dance- Navarro/Bommentre, Belbin/Agosto, Summersett/Gilles, Khoklova/Novitski, Domnina/Shabalin, Pratt/Obzansky, Delobel/Schoenfelder, Copely/Stagniunas

aliona22
05-13-2010, 09:57 PM
Domnina/Shabalin

when was this announced?

haribobo
05-13-2010, 10:45 PM
DomShabs may not be split/retired, I just feel like I kept hearing that he is unable to skate anymore or something....but looking back through threads now it seems they are only taking time off for now...sorry about that!

loopey
05-13-2010, 10:47 PM
Does this mean Inoue/Baldwin are continuing, or have they just not made a public announcement?

Sylvia
05-13-2010, 10:51 PM
Heard a rumor that Inoue/Baldwin may be continuing...

No official press release yet for Belbin/Agosto.

Julia Sebestyen is reported to have retired, IIRC.

haribobo
05-13-2010, 10:53 PM
Inoue/Baldwin were seemingly but not officially retired after Nationals, but now they are still on the envelopes and whatnot so as of today, they haven't retired yet! Hmm

MikiAndoFan#1
05-13-2010, 11:16 PM
Tanith & Ben?! Really?

:drama:

attyfan
05-13-2010, 11:16 PM
Last I heard, B/A and Sasha Cohen were both in the official USFS team envelopes, with B/A in Team A, Tier Two and Sasha in Team B, Tier One. If either (or both) are retiring, they have not yet made it official.

http://www.usfsa.org/Story.asp?id=44590&type=media

tarotx
05-13-2010, 11:34 PM
Sasha has said she'll decide after tour while Tanith has all but retired from competition in every interview I've watch/read from her. I do believe they are both done though...unless the new rules (that imply perky is the new black) persuades Tanith to stay around ;)

Ziggy
05-14-2010, 12:11 AM
DomShabs may not be split/retired, I just feel like I kept hearing that he is unable to skate anymore or something....but looking back through threads now it seems they are only taking time off for now...sorry about that!

It's not official yet but it looks a done deal that Domnina/Shabalin are retiring.

oleada
05-14-2010, 12:24 AM
According to another thread in here, Roman Kostomarov said in an interview that Domnina had retired.

aliona22
05-14-2010, 02:55 AM
thanks, do you remember which thread it was in?

Debbie S
05-14-2010, 05:11 AM
Heard a rumor that Inoue/Baldwin may be continuing...
Noooooooo! :yikes: :scream:

oleada
05-14-2010, 05:15 AM
thanks, do you remember which thread it was in?

http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showthread.php?t=73511

From the second post in the thread:

She didn't announce her retirement officially but I'm sure she's done. BTW there was Kostomarov's quote in Russian press recently where he said Oksana retired.

moebius
05-14-2010, 05:31 AM
Inoue/Baldwin were seemingly but not officially retired after Nationals, but now they are still on the envelopes and whatnot so as of today, they haven't retired yet! Hmm

What does it take to get rid of them????
They should retire and start making babies (shudders at the thought of a John Baldwin III)!!!