PDA

View Full Version : Miley Cyrus Dating Justin Bieber?

Pages : 1 [2]

IceJunkie
05-13-2010, 06:43 PM
Hmm... I couldn't help but notice this article is about height differences with couples. I'm exactly 5 feet tall while my hubby is 6' 2.5" and it works well. Big boys are FUN! :D

I'm 5'3" and almost all of the guys I have dated have been at least 6'2". It's not intentional, but I do like guys to be a lot taller than me. My best friend who is 5'10" says all the tall boys go for short girls, though she did date this 6'8" basketball player. :shuffle: My theory is that nature is working so that everyone ends up being average height.

Veronika
05-13-2010, 07:47 PM
As a tall girl, I think the tall men should be set aside for us. ;) Actually, I'm only partly kidding.

I'm 5 foot 10 and my husband is 6 foot 2, so we tower over most couples.

shah
05-13-2010, 10:19 PM
omg, my two "favourite" artists together!:scream:
btw, Ewa Sonnet again in Bieber's thread! Jot, you're inexhaustible :lol:. I suggest adding some photos of Magda Modra, at least she's really become a mother :)...

Jot the Dot Dot
05-14-2010, 01:36 AM
omg, my two "favourite" artists together!:scream:
btw, Ewa Sonnet again in Bieber's thread! Jot, you're inexhaustible :lol:. I suggest adding some photos of Magda Modra, at least she's really become a mother :)...

Well, this product of German genetic engineering is also a mother. http://img.listal.com/images/782117/600full-milena-velba.jpg . Imagine this frauline nursing her baby.